LifeFuel Vaccine will kill off 90-95% of humanity

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
★★
20d 2h 59m
Is this what ERmaxxing looks like? I didn't know our governments were this based.

Why is my government lying to me?’ Because ‘they are going to kill you.’

“[And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field.

xatoshii

xatoshii

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
11d 19h 17m
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
11d 14h 54m
Hey no more foids and chads. Looks like basement dwelling pays off.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Recruit
★★★
3d 1h 12m
Insufficient.

R

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
-
3d 5h 35m
fuark my uncle has taken the vaccine. and where i live there have been 0 people vaccinated

Aadi

Aadi

I hate Normalfags.
★★★★
7d 21h 54m
fuark my uncle has taken the vaccine. and

where i live there have been 0 people vaccinated
You live in curryland Right? Both my parents have been vaccinated. I find it hard to believe no one has been vaccinated yet in your area. Do you live in a backwater village?(that's like 90% curryland)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Missing
★★★★★
51d 8h 12m
Hey no more foids and chads. Looks like basement dwelling pays off.
cope, subhuman genes will be killed but chads and stacies will live on due to their superior immune systems

R

ropecel64

-
3d 5h 35m
You live in curryland Right? Both my parents have been vaccinated. I find it hard to believe no one has been vaccinated yet in your area. Do you live in a backwater village?(that's like 90% curryland)
i dont live there anymore i live in aus

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★★★★
100d 15h 25m
Not really good, I'm never taking the jab but I imagine the world will need hard workers, aka good goyim after the massive reset. I'm a lazy motherfucker who would never work.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Officer
★★★★★
7d 12h 37m
They are trying to exterminate the non-Chads and non-Stacys. It's the perfect opportunity. Don't take the vaccine you fall to the pandemic, take the vaccine you fall to eugenics. You get no choices.

R

ropecel64

-
3d 5h 35m
Curry is strike 1
Tamil is strike 2 and 3

I'm afraid it's over for you my good friend.
Being curry is striek 1, 2,3 and being tamil is strike ,4,5,6

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 14h 8m
I kinda wanna take the vaccine now and get it over with tbh

The Zulfigar

The Zulfigar

Major
★★
14d 16h 2m
Giga lifefuel, but my take is the effect of that fakeccine will be noticable only few years later, so still have to wait long.

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
★★
20d 2h 59m
Giga lifefuel, but my take is the effect of that fakeccine will be noticable only few years later, so still have to wait long.
If it's not cancer or some autoimmune disease, we might get a Children of Men type situation.

Aadi

Aadi

I hate Normalfags.
★★★★
7d 21h 54m
Being curry is striek 1, 2,3 and being tamil is strike ,4,5,6
No, there are only 3 strikes in the game of life and we lost the game.

R

ropecel64

-
3d 5h 35m
No, there are only 3 strikes in the game of life and we lost the game.
:feelsree:

At least i can cope that I'm fair skinned tbh.

Aadi

Aadi

I hate Normalfags.
★★★★
7d 21h 54m
:feelsree:

At least i can cope that I'm fair skinned tbh.
Fair skinned Tamil is an oxymoron bro unless you're a Tamil Brahmin(aka Dravidian Chad) :chad::chad::chad::chad:

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
Total: 88 (Incels: 24, Bluepillers: 64)
IT CUCKS, PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT OR FUCK OFF

BladingEagle

BladingEagle

Officer
8d 18h 1m
Vaccine is probably a jooo ploy to sterelize people not kill them. By the time some dumb 20 year old white whore realizes that she is infertile it will be 15 years too late to bitch about it and they can always shift the blame on already increasing infertility.

R

ropecel64

-
3d 5h 35m
Fair skinned Tamil is an oxymoron bro unless you're a Tamil Brahmin(aka Dravidian Chad) :chad::chad::chad::chad:
my mother is a tamil brahmin, (poor af tho) my dad is north indian passing tbh:chad::chad:

although i have a fat dravidian nose, and wide cheek bones and fat distribution on my cheeks (my cheeks are fatter then the rest of my face typical dravidian feature), i used to have very fair skin but its gone now :feelsree: I'm brown so i look more abo (before i looked like a fair tamil tbh)

fuark over

V

VolcelGOD

Greycel
7h 7m
100 dollars this shit won't happen

Aadi

Aadi

I hate Normalfags.
★★★★
7d 21h 54m
my mother is a tamil brahmin, (poor af tho) my dad is north indian passing tbh:chad::chad:

although i have a fat dravidian nose, and wide cheek bones and fat distribution on my cheeks (my cheeks are fatter then the rest of my face typical dravidian feature), i used to have very fair skin but its gone now :feelsree: I'm brown so i look more abo (before i looked like a fair tamil tbh)

fuark over
If what you said is true then we both look alike

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Admiral
★★★★
51d 18h 8m
Vaccine is probably a jooo ploy to sterelize people not kill them. By the time some dumb 20 year old white whore realizes that she is infertile it will be 15 years too late to bitch about it and they can always shift the blame on already increasing infertility.
That very doctor in OP's post and Dr Wolfdarg Wodarg wrote a paper warning about the vaccine and one of the things they focused on was how the protein targetted is similar to a protein in the placenta (needed for a successful pregnancy).

Idk if it's about sterilization though. I think it will just kill a lot of people and lead to a long line of vaccines people will need to take. When it starts killing people they will blame it on a new virus which Bill Gates has strongly alluded to.

A good tv show on all of this is Utopia (2013). It's basically the covid scam but without the lockdown.

View: https://archive.org/details/utopia-2013-s-01-e-01-episode-1-blu-ray/Utopia+(2013)+-+S01E01+-+Episode+1+(Blu-ray).mkv\\\

Last edited:
Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
67d 14h 45m
That very doctor in OP's post and Dr Wolfdarg Wodarg wrote a paper warning about the vaccine and one of the things they focused on was how the protein targetted is similar to a protein in the placenta (needed for a successful pregnancy).

Idk if it's about sterilization though. I think it will just kill a lot of people and lead to a long line of vaccines people will need to take. When it starts killing people they will blame it on a new virus which Bill Gates has strongly alluded to.

A good tv show on all of this is Utopia (2013). It's basically the covid scam but without the lockdown.

View: https://archive.org/details/utopia-2013-s-01-e-01-episode-1-blu-ray/Utopia+(2013)+-+S01E01+-+Episode+1+(Blu-ray).mkv\\\
Bill Gates saw the virus coming?

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil: They trying to damage human growth for like generations

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Admiral
★★★★
51d 18h 8m
Bill Gates saw the virus coming?

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil: They trying to damage human growth for like generations
Yes Bill Gates has been "warning" about something like this. He has also talked about "pandemic 2" which he says will be a "terrorist attack" and they will use something deadly. In the video he smirks and says "I think the next one will get a lot of attention".

osman27

osman27

Officer
★★★★★
16d 10h 57m
Glad i didn't take the vaccine.

Starship

Starship

Recruit
★★
5d 8h 0m
It will be epic if the people who made the vaccine where incels, and then they will explain that the vaccine is their way of going ER.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
65d 7h 18m
90% seems way too extreme, my guess is they just want physically weak people like boomers to fuck off
They are trying to exterminate the non-Chads and non-Stacys. It's the perfect opportunity. Don't take the vaccine you fall to the pandemic, take the vaccine you fall to eugenics. You get no choices.
not really, this virus is really pathetic when compared to the other big pandemics
news just cherrypick the worst ever cases in order for them to fear monger, as in people who already had critical health issues or were straight up outliers

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
11d 14h 54m
cope, subhuman genes will be killed but chads and stacies will live on due to their superior immune systems
Still over. Then again nature is random. So chads and stacies might end up dying, if anything if this is what they say is true, then stacies and chads would also take it since they are also a sheep. Still a cope but that's my bet. I don't know or care what's going on in the world anymore besides knowing it is absolutely over

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
188d 9h 47m
Is this what ERmaxxing looks like? I didn't know our governments were this based.

View attachment 431669

“[And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field.
massive fucking cope

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

What a pretty face... who do I feel sorry for?
★★★★
17d 6h 38m
:feelsdevil:

a cel can only hope :feelscomfy:

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★
11d 11h 46m

View attachment 431669

Do you honestly believe in that nonsense?

I am disappointed.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
188d 9h 47m
Do you honestly believe in that nonsense?

I am disappointed.
he can't accept the reality, glorious KARA BOGA won't let this happen

MrJangles

MrJangles

Recruit
★★★
7d 13h 4m
How do you even get the vaccine? I don't have health insurance and I haven't seen a doctor in years. What, are they going to come to my house and force me to get vaccinated?

KEK

existentialhack

existentialhack

Mythic
★★★★
48d 3h 51m
It's over for conspiracytheoryretardcels

I

Indari

YAAAAAMEEEEROOOOOOO !!!!!
-
116d 23h 35m
Fucking based as shit. I'm getting 2 vaccines .

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
188d 9h 47m
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
114d 3h 38m
This might very well be the case.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

✡︎Misanthrope ✡︎Efilist ✡︎Degenerate
★★
85d 31m
My people are based af

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Tryhard 1337 MLG Pro
★★
22d 4h 17m

View attachment 431669

Tell this Pfizer Geezer to shut up, These trash need to fucking die.