Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vaccine will kill off 90-95% of humanity

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Do you honestly believe we're not always ironically shitposting?
I am relieved. Tbh, the irony was not 100% obvious ...

Besides, I am not sure everybody on this thread is being ironic.

What, are they going to come to my house and force me to get vaccinated?
They won't at first. But as more and more people end up dying from the vaccine, and succumbing to cancers and other complications, the woke mob who flocked to be first in line for the vaccine will demand that everyone gets it to make it "equitable".

"Everyone needs to be poisoned, not just us."
I am relieved. Tbh, the irony was not 100% obvious ...

Besides, I am not sure everybody on this thread is being ironic.
It's more about having fun and venting while exploring an idea.

The elite already had time to reduce population way easier and they did fucking nothing, because they don't care.

The destructive power of industrial civilization is now so advanced that elite doesn't need to do anything; humans will go extinct anyway. The elite is imagining that they'll live in artificial biospheres with sci-fi technology. You, goys, will die in lethal combo of high humidity and high temperature, struggling to find food because soil is worsening, animals are massively going extinct and ocean is becoming toxic, weather is becoming chaotic, affordable resources are ending, fertility is decreasing and sperm counts are set to reach zero in 2045, and finally uncontrolled ionizing radiation from abandoned nuclear power plants.
brutal climate pill. maybe rich fags will have to Elysium Mars max or dome underground bunker max when weather gets worse

only we can pray for KARA BOGA to save us.

Tldr. Can someone summarize the article in a few sentences?

I hope all the liberal fags and niggers with a >90% vaccinated rate (bipoc first sweaty) die so that we can start the reconquest of America

He claimed the pandemic was over 6 months ago, better tell all those dead people then.

Stop listening to morons...

got my shot yesterday.

Last edited:
good, pays off neet lifestyle

Still over. Then again nature is random. So chads and stacies might end up dying, if anything if this is what they say is true, then stacies and chads would also take it since they are also a sheep. Still a cope but that's my bet. I don't know or care what's going on in the world anymore besides knowing it is absolutely over
Well, usually good genes comes in a package. Most of the time, Chad natural viral firewall will defeat subhuman or normie acquired immunity.

Haven't gotten it. I'll still be incel if all chads died so whatever.

I think if you want the vaccine you have to sign that you’re taking the responsiblity on yourself if you do that, if anything happens you can’t sue the company that made it. If that isn’t suspicious I don’t kno what is.

COPE.

Won't happen.

I think if you want the vaccine you have to sign that you’re taking the responsiblity on yourself if you do that, if anything happens you can’t sue the company that made it. If that isn’t suspicious I don’t kno what is.
That legal protection that's been granted to them is the biggest red flag of 2021. Big pharma has carte blanche to gamble with people's lives for profit and PEOPLE ARE OK WITH IT. JFL

Not really good, I'm never taking the jab but I imagine the world will need hard workers, aka good goyim after the massive reset. I'm a lazy motherfucker who would never work.

getting the sputnik soon stay safe buddy boyo :feelscomfy:

>kill off all of the normalfags
>only brocels and people with above room temp IQ remain
ok I think I jews maybe more based than I thought.
100 dollars this shit won't happen
probably, but it's fun to go schizo mode once in a while to cope.

yeah, what has science ever done for us.
Yup. That's exactly what I was saying. Great logic bro.

But then again, you were dumb enough to take it in the first place. I am assuming, of course, that you weren't required because of your job or anything of the sort.

But you're also a pro-Israeli shill, so if you're not a Zionist Jew, then it makes sense that you're on board with the program.

Russia is a corrupted shithole ruled by Jewish oligarchy. I'm tired of this low IQ contrarianism. The fact that the West is evil doesn't make Russia good.
Yeah, I don't get the Russia worship either. At least here in the US they make an effort to hide their corruption. Over there the rich oligarchs and mafias lord over the country, so nobody gives a fuck about pretending to play along with the rules.

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/KWT7T2e00wg

Vaccine is probably a jooo ploy to sterelize people not kill them. By the time some dumb 20 year old white whore realizes that she is infertile it will be 15 years too late to bitch about it and they can always shift the blame on already increasing infertility.
Yes that’s the Bill Gates + Jew Agenda 21 way of doing things.

Last edited:
Russia is a corrupted shithole ruled by Jewish oligarchy. I'm tired of this low IQ contrarianism. The fact that the West is evil doesn't make Russia good.
If the Russian vaccine was good enough for Israel, it's good enough for me.

View: https://youtu.be/KWT7T2e00wg

Yes that’s the Bill Gates + Jew Agenda 21 way of doing things.

On-point links.

>kill off all of the normalfags
>only brocels and people with above room temp IQ remain
ok I think I jews maybe more based than I thought.

probably, but it's fun to go schizo mode once in a while to cope.
top kek

Got my 2nd shot today.

Feel fine. No side effects. No line today even, in an out in less then 10 minutes (plus 15 minute watch to make sure I didn't pass out).

easy peasy.

You conspiracy theorists are stupid.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhk7-5eBCrs

Last edited:
that's one good thing about living in a poor shithole, by the time I'll be able to take the vaccine we'll be able to see what kind of side effects people who took it are having.

Is this what ERmaxxing looks like? I didn't know our governments were this based.

View attachment 431669

Why is my government lying to me?’ Because ‘they are going to kill you.’

“[And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field.
Mass population genocide was always the objective from any government, never trust anything coming from any gov.

Gonna start daydreaming post apocalyptic scenarios

why you need to be vaxxed 2 times ?
Because the first response to the vaccine is weak. You're immune system does a good job. The booster shot makes the vaccine more effective.

Because the first response to the vaccine is weak. You're immune system does a good job. The booster shot makes the vaccine more effective.
ok, but why do you need to be vaxxed ?

I really hope this turns out to be true and 90% people die. Well...my parents are gonna die as well but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for the extinction of humanity. I hate humans and I'm lazy so I can't even larp as a gorilla.

The elite already had time to reduce population way easier and they did fucking nothing, because they don't care.

The destructive power of industrial civilization is now so advanced that elite doesn't need to do anything; humans will go extinct anyway. The elite is imagining that they'll live in artificial biospheres with sci-fi technology. You, goys, will die in lethal combo of high humidity and high temperature, struggling to find food because soil is worsening, animals are massively going extinct and ocean is becoming toxic, weather is becoming chaotic, affordable resources are ending, fertility is decreasing and sperm counts are set to reach zero in 2045, and finally uncontrolled ionizing radiation from abandoned nuclear power plants.
Yeah Earth is probably fucked for a few thousand years until all our garbage and pollution naturally decays and composts.

The elite are going to live off world in beautiful luxurious colonies built by slave labor.

It's funny how the fanboys actually think Elon Musk and the Jews are going to let everyone live on Mars for free. No they fucking will not. They only need to keep Earth and humans around long enough to get the colonies fully self sufficient. Then they will nuke the earth from space, or unleash the mother of all coronaviruses and just to wait until the year 5000 to return to a clean, green, healthy planet that has been clenses of all the humans.

Yeah Earth is probably fucked for a few thousand years until all our garbage and pollution naturally decays and composts.

The elite are going to live off world in beautiful luxurious colonies built by slave labor.

It's funny how the fanboys actually think Elon Musk and the Jews are going to let everyone live on Mars for free. No they fucking will not. They only need to keep Earth and humans around long enough to get the colonies fully self sufficient. Then they will nuke the earth from space, or unleash the mother of all coronaviruses and just to wait until the year 5000 to return to a clean, green, healthy planet that has been clenses of all the humans.

tbh its good i dont like the humans and their trash too

Unironically trust this more than other vaccines.
I'd rather have a fake Chinese shot of industrial wastewater than any of the mRNA crap.