Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Using blackpilled sites can man you up and makes you based.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, using blackpilled sites can man you up and makes you based.

So, there were a group of foids being cunts, at least one of them said ‘eww’ over me so I said ‘Women should lose their rights and deserve to die’ and gave a middle finger, I either gave the middle finger before saying that or after or at the same time of saying it but either way, as a dude from the incel and blackpill community, I could not let foids in real life say shit without me retaliating because I did not want to feel like a cuck.

I was just minding my own business at first and just walking back home after buying crisps from a local shop and then…… yeah.

Last edited:
Absolutely based if true.

It can also make you suicidal

Absolutely based if true.
They were teenage foids but teenage foids know what they are doing so wasn’t gonna be a cuck and let it slide without saying something. Females are evil, regardless of being a teenager or adult.

forgot you existed, welcome back bretty boy

based and LEGAL

They were teenage foids but teenage foids know what they are doing so wasn’t gonna be a cuck and let it slide without saying something. Females are evil, regardless of being a teenager or adult.
We wouldn't be in this mess to begin with if other men had enough backbone to put foids in their place.

Why should we let them push us around like that? We might be ugly and/or autistic, but we're still people at the end of the day. If they wish to treat us with disdain, then we'll treat THEM with disdain.

You slowly adapt to the fact that Woman are hypergam and very manipulative .

You Know who gets the cake and why and you Know your Not a participant

So there is No reason for you to be a womans bitch .

Like the topic title says, using blackpilled sites can man you up and makes you based.

So, there were a group of foids being cunts, at least one of them said ‘eww’ over me so I said ‘Women should lose their rights and deserve to die’ and gave a middle finger, I either gave the middle finger before saying that or after or at the same time of saying it but either way, as a dude from the incel and blackpill community, I could not let foids in real life say shit without me retaliating because I did not want to feel like a cuck.

I was just minding my own business at first and just walking back home after buying crisps from a local shop and then…… yeah.
JFL, good job brocel fuck those cunts, this is what i'm saying, people need to not give a fuck about what "PC" is and just say whatever without giving a fuck about what soys say on twitter or any other soycial media.

Is that actually true or a larp?

Based if true. Cringe and gay if larp.

Is that actually true or a larp?

Based if true. Cringe and gay if larp.
It’s true. If I wanted to make something up, I would of come up with something better than that.

based sigma incel male :feelsokman: