Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Users you suspect to be foids?

@GeckoBus

Based off the PFP
Gecko is not a foid, Ive seen his hands and they are MALE hands, He showed me the meat he opened for bear meat from russia and horsemeat from Kazakhstan

My bad, bro. Enjoy.
Ban

Shut up faggot

@rope infinity ♾️

The faggot is back

Last edited:
Gecko is not a foid, Ive seen his hands and they are MALE hands, He showed me the meat he opened for bear meat from russia and horsemeat from Kazakhstan
Yeah... he showed you his "horse meat". Then you call ME a fag :feelskek:

its true:

@0nly1nDr34ms

Yeah... he showed you his "horse meat". Then you call ME a fag :feelskek:
Bruh, Its a product from ebay, Literally they grind horses and put them in boxes just like they would with the 400g lamb meat you buy at your groceriestore.

I don't accuse anyone but when someone has a foid avi my coomer mind visualizes them as a foid (sorry brocel)

wasn’t there a teenage foid who tried joining here and had her application posted?