Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Users you suspect to be foids?

You've gotten all sentimental now, hahaha, making yourself the victim. Foid shenanigans in display right here.
it was a statement, not victimization you dumbfuck

You've gotten all sentimental now, hahaha, making yourself the victim. Foid shenanigans in display right here.

I feel like there are some foid larpers here, though they probably leave by themselves eventually.
Probably not nowadays maybe back when the forum was bigger & more active

foids are derailing this thread

You took the time to make me a customized picture. Thaaank you.

NOT.

MORE PROOF YOU'RE OBESSED WITH ME. FOID ALERT! FOID ALERT!
Can't tell if you're trolling/being sarcastic, a genuine sperg, or actually an infiltrator :feelswhat:

Direct them all to me. I'll deal with them...
Your still a faggot

@lazy_gamer_423 The gay that told you to put on a miniskirt dress and makeup and highten your voice is unbanned :feelskek:

Your still a faggot

@lazy_gamer_423 The gay that told you to put on a miniskirt dress and makeup and highten your voice is unbanned :feelskek:
it's the same retard kek, i argued with xer in another thread :feelskek:

it took me less than 5 seconds, don't get all giddy because i decided to further mock you.

more projection
Five seconds is probably the most time you spent on anything other than using this website all month. FOID.

Five seconds is probably the most time you spent on anything other than using this website all month. FOID.
as i always say; nothing trumps pure delusion :feelsclown:

Your still a faggot

My second biggest fan arrives! Two foids in my tail... Am I a Casanova or what?!

This sounds like what a foid or normie would say.

@zoomzoomboomboom

@Fascist sigmamale

Probably you with your profile picture fag

Probably you with your profile picture fag
>thinks I am a foid
>calls me a fag
:feelsclown:

You should work on your basic logic skills before accusing anyone of anything :lul:

>thinks I am a foid
>calls me a fag
:feelsclown:

You should work on your basic logic skills before accusing anyone of anything :lul:
Only a fag or woman takes it seriously and doesn't see it as an all purpose adjective