Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seethe and cope roastie, Meanwhile your fetching me the sweet NEETbuxx, Im here chilling

What's the reason you are getting neet

What's the reason you are getting neet
Bullying, PTSD, Trauma, ADHD, Autism, Fear of being beaten up, Been threatened twice at work over nothing and i didnt even start it, MDD, OCD, BDD, And the fact im so ugly it affects my OCD so im in hell 24/7 mentally

about to go to grocery store and buy pudding :feelscomfy:
Can you apologize for talking behind my back, @Mortis has aleredy apologized months ago, Now its YOUR turn!

Can you apologize for talking behind my back, @Mortis has aleredy apologized months ago, Now its YOUR turn!
ok I apologize, im sorry for talking behind your back :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Bullying, PTSD, Trauma, ADHD, Autism, Fear of being beaten up, Been threatened twice at work over nothing and i didnt even start it, MDD, OCD, BDD, And the fact im so ugly it affects my OCD so im in hell 24/7 mentally
nah you only have AHBD :feelshehe:

Weve never met irl, Youve only seen me online, I have ADHD yes but i have other illnesses too
no no no :feelshehe: you only have AHBD
Adorable Huggable Boy Disorder

@Lonelyus

Gigabased, milk the system. Average prisoner costs the budget x10 more than you, why should you care.

@Lonelyus

You actually fucking did it???

Gigabased, milk the system. Average prisoner costs the budget x10 more than you, why should you care.
Im not in the US

How do i sign up at NEETS.net, I keep being kicked out bc i talked about spaghetti around 2 years ago, Dunno why the forum hates spaghetti.

Im not in the US
Its the same everywhere. People always complain about neets draining money, yet everyone does it in one way or another.

Its the same everywhere. People always complain about neets draining money, yet everyone does it in one way or another.
Since im denied my basic healthcare, I will do everything in my power to drain the economy

Based, Your forgiven! But drop the attitude
:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: yes master!

ah.
I did not make thread about the bear meat, only about the horse meat.
so here are the pics from the bear meat
shit tasted like gasoline

IMG 20230606 171917
IMG 20230606 171910
IMG 20230606 172013
IMG 20230606 172005
IMG 20230606 172213
IMG 20230606 180332

oh yeah jeez bro, i paid over 100 bucks
:feelsohgod: At least now you know how bear tastes like. When i was a kid we ate horse meat. I remember it was tough but salty and juicy.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
bro im on welfare i get 500 a month, bear and horse together cost like 120 bucks alone
I get 1000 usd a month usable for whatever the fuck i want but i never buy anything for myself, I have whatever i need aleredy despite wearing the same clothes for 5 years now aleredy, As long as they work and arent torn a subhuman with new clothes wouldnt make a difference, Trends are not for subhumans.

:feelsohgod: At least now you know how bear tastes like. When i was a kid we ate horse meat. I remember it was tough but salty and juicy.
Based, Now try dogmeat!

its actually not uncommon here but yeah its kinda strong

I get 1000 usd a month usable for whatever the fuck i want but i never buy anything for myself, I have whatever i need aleredy despite wearing the same clothes for 5 years now aleredy, As long as they work and arent torn a subhuman with new clothes wouldnt make a difference, Trends are not for subhumans.
same!
i only have 1 pair of pants.
I became homeless with 1 pair of jeans, then that ripped and i shidded in it :DDDDD
so i bought these tradesmen pants in supermarket
and ive bene wearing these for 2 years now lmao
i only have 1 shoes too
i dont buy anything cuz autism

same!
I became homeless with 1 pair of jeans, then that ripped and i shidded in it :DDDDD
i only have 1 shoes too
Most of my money goes to the food, Thats all i buy a month

I could never eat a rat, dog and cat. They look disgusting skinned.
Ive skinned all animals possible in red dead redemption games

same!
i only have 1 shoes too
Same, even when i buy clothes, they are used, since you get better quality for lower prices.

same!
i only have 1 shoes too
I have like 2 underwear where theres a perfect spot for my huge nuts to hang out, 4 other underwear i forgot i had, 1 torn adidas pants 1 mint condition adidas tracksuit overall, 4 weird hoodies and one with ramen on it if the ramen one arrives in the mail, 4 tshirts of satan and metal, 4 more tshirts of metal!

I'm on NEETbux because of a combination of mental illness, lack of motivation, and inability to hold down work.

These people basically are paying me to live.

It is a reparation from society.

I'm on NEETbux because of a combination of mental illness, lack of motivation, and inability to hold down work.

TBH, TRUE, They are paying us to live!

I have like 2 underwear where theres a perfect spot for my huge nuts to hang out, 4 other underwear i forgot i had, 1 torn adidas pants 1 mint condition adidas tracksuit overall, 4 weird hoodies and one with ramen on it if the ramen one arrives in the mail, 4 tshirts of satan and metal, 4 more tshirts of metal!
:lul: :lul: :lul:
based danglemaxxer

Based AF, I want to die but they wont let me, So let me be a drain on society instead :feelskek:

I've been working a 9-5 since I was 18....I'm a fucking NPC now but gotta get that moneyyyy homie