Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Users whom you like

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Favorite trolls: @[UWSL]
Social Outcast
[/UWSL]@Social Outcast, @[UWSL]B[/UWSL]@BradPittinson, both being so horrendously low IQ trolls that it made me laugh so hard and remember their username

Users I remember who I appreciate for being high IQ and not giga-retarded larping fakecels like most users on this forum:
@[UWSL]
starcrapoo
[/UWSL]@starcrapoo

@[UWSL]
Lv99_BixNood
[/UWSL]@Lv99_BixNood

@[UWSL]
epillepsy
[/UWSL]@epillepsy

@[UWSL]
ThoughtfulCel
[/UWSL]@ThoughtfulCel

@[UWSL]
ordinaryotaku
[/UWSL]@ordinaryotaku

These guys always have something insightful to say especially about ethnic and noodlewhores and their KKK companions, the tall white redpilled chadlites.

@[UWSL]
Copexodius Maximus
[/UWSL]@Copexodius Maximus, he did try to help me get unbanned back when Serge was here.

@Startheon

@highinhibition

@[UWSL]
Defeated Lobster
[/UWSL]@Defeated Lobster seems like a new and nice user

@[UWSL]
Dregster666
[/UWSL]@Dregster666 for getting me unbanned

@[UWSL]
PPEcel
[/UWSL]@PPEcel always has some juicy info on things, I like him, even though we haven't seen eye to eye in the past.

@IIIIIIIIIII or @llllllllllll was a old user who was nice to me.

@[UWSL]
chudur-budur
[/UWSL]@chudur-budur, funniest and most high IQ blackpilled truecel

@[UWSL]
Reprobus
[/UWSL]@Reprobus was nice to me back when.

@[UWSL]
FrothySolutions
[/UWSL]@FrothySolutions I remember him way back on ForeverAlone

@[UWSL]
IncelGolem
[/UWSL]@IncelGolem

@[UWSL]
Incline
[/UWSL]@Incline

@[UWSL]
TheDarkEnigma
[/UWSL]@TheDarkEnigma

@[UWSL]
Tenshi
[/UWSL]@Tenshi

@[UWSL]
Intellau_Celistic
[/UWSL]@Intellau_Celistic whom I've haven't interacted with much since I was banned when he joined but he's cool

@[UWSL]
LastGerman
[/UWSL]@LastGerman is cool, hope you get a driver's license someday my friend :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

@[UWSL]
PotatoTomato
[/UWSL]@PotatoTomato

@[UWSL]
SlayerSlayer
[/UWSL]@SlayerSlayer

@[UWSL]
Transcended Trucel
[/UWSL]@Transcended Trucel

@[UWSL]
SlutLiberationFront
[/UWSL]@SlutLiberationFront

@[UWSL]
riceronicel
[/UWSL]@riceronicel who's had the most brutal ricecel story I've ever seen. God has to be a psychopath to have put him through that. A literal KKK worshipping noodlewhore of a mom fucking some SF-esque white chad and they treated him like shit. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Whoever says incels are evil needs to take an x-ray so they can see the empty space where their brain is suppose to be, and get treated for their severe chronic mental retardation.

@any user who called for my unban when I was silenced by knajjd and serge.

Users who give me nostalgia

@Cuyen

@HighTGymcel

Users who are gay for me:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::

@Ritalincel

Last edited:
I haven't given one of these out in a while.

here, you dropped this.
20200730 145948

Social Outcast
[/UWSL]@Social Outcast, @[UWSL]B[/UWSL]@BradPittinson, both being so horrendously low IQ trolls that it made me laugh so hard and remember their username

Users I remember who I appreciate for being high IQ and not giga-retarded larping fakecels like most users on this forum:
@[UWSL]
starcrapoo
[/UWSL]@starcrapoo

@[UWSL]
Lv99_BixNood
[/UWSL]@Lv99_BixNood

@[UWSL]
epillepsy
[/UWSL]@epillepsy

@[UWSL]
ThoughtfulCel
[/UWSL]@ThoughtfulCel

@[UWSL]
ordinaryotaku
[/UWSL]@ordinaryotaku

These guys always have something insightful to say especially about ethnic and noodlewhores and their KKK companions, the tall white redpilled chadlites.

@[UWSL]
Copexodius Maximus
[/UWSL]@Copexodius Maximus, he did try to help me get unbanned back when Serge was here.

@Startheon

@highinhibition

@[UWSL]
Defeated Lobster

@[UWSL]
Dregster666

@[UWSL]
PPEcel
[/UWSL]@PPEcel always has some juicy info on things, I like him, even though we haven't seen eye to eye in the past.

@[UWSL]
chudur-budur

@[UWSL]
Reprobus

@[UWSL]
FrothySolutions

@[UWSL]
IncelGolem
[/UWSL]@IncelGolem

@[UWSL]
Incline
[/UWSL]@Incline

@[UWSL]
TheDarkEnigma
[/UWSL]@TheDarkEnigma

@[UWSL]
Tenshi
[/UWSL]@Tenshi

@[UWSL]
Intellau_Celistic
[/UWSL]@Intellau_Celistic whom I've haven't interacted with much since I was banned when he joined but he's cool

@[UWSL]
LastGerman
[/UWSL]@LastGerman is cool, hope you get a driver's license someday my friend :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

@[UWSL]
PotatoTomato
[/UWSL]@PotatoTomato

@[UWSL]
SlayerSlayer
[/UWSL]@SlayerSlayer

@[UWSL]
Transcended Trucel

@[UWSL]
SlutLiberationFront

@[UWSL]
riceronicel
[/UWSL]@riceronicel who's had the most brutal ricecel story I've ever seen. God has to be a psychopath to have put him through that. A literal KKK worshipping noodlewhore of a mom fucking some SF-esque white chad and they treated him like shit. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Whoever says incels are evil needs to take an x-ray so they can see the empty space where their brain is suppose to be, and get treated for their severe chronic mental retardation.

@Cuyen

@HighTGymcel

@Ritalincel
Cool

I like everyone that I follow, including OP. Some members that made interesting posts whose names I don't recall are good fellows as well.

Where is Sneir?

I don’t think anything about anyone here because I only come here for like 30 minutes while I listen to music when in in the bathroom or in bed

I don’t think anything about anyone here because I only come here for like 30 minutes while I listen to music when in in the bathroom or in bed
You're fakecel if you haven't spent most of your free time on this forum. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Also Join Date: Nov 5, 2021

I like everyone that I follow, including OP. Some members that made interesting posts whose names I don't recall are good fellows as well.
Don't get too comfortable, you joined very recently. Any newcel is still someone to watch out for. You never know when you guys end up exposed as fakecels or larpers from IT. Then I'll feel pretty stupid thinking you were legit.

Don't get too comfortable, you joined very recently. Any newcel is still someone to watch out for. You never know when you guys end up exposed as fakecels or larpers from IT. Then I'll feel pretty stupid thinking you were legit.
Fair enough though. Keep an eye on me. I'll be posting some cool stuff in a few minutes. Do you want me to tag you?

@nuttingher @kaczynskicel

@Broly @kanyepilled

Social Outcast

@[UWSL]
starcrapoo
[/UWSL]@starcrapoo

@[UWSL]
Lv99_BixNood
[/UWSL]@Lv99_BixNood

@[UWSL]
epillepsy
[/UWSL]@epillepsy

@[UWSL]
ThoughtfulCel
[/UWSL]@ThoughtfulCel

@[UWSL]
ordinaryotaku
[/UWSL]@ordinaryotaku

@[UWSL]
Copexodius Maximus

@Startheon

@highinhibition

@[UWSL]
Defeated Lobster

@[UWSL]
Dregster666

@[UWSL]
PPEcel

@[UWSL]
chudur-budur

@[UWSL]
Reprobus

@[UWSL]
FrothySolutions

@[UWSL]
IncelGolem
[/UWSL]@IncelGolem

@[UWSL]
Incline
[/UWSL]@Incline

@[UWSL]
TheDarkEnigma
[/UWSL]@TheDarkEnigma

@[UWSL]
Tenshi
[/UWSL]@Tenshi

@[UWSL]
Intellau_Celistic

@[UWSL]
LastGerman

@[UWSL]
PotatoTomato
[/UWSL]@PotatoTomato

@[UWSL]
SlayerSlayer
[/UWSL]@SlayerSlayer

@[UWSL]
Transcended Trucel

@[UWSL]
SlutLiberationFront

@[UWSL]
riceronicel

@Cuyen

@HighTGymcel

@Ritalincel
Brutal nostalgia pill.
I also miss @Cuyen :feelsbadman:

Social Outcast

@[UWSL]
starcrapoo
[/UWSL]@starcrapoo

@[UWSL]
Lv99_BixNood
[/UWSL]@Lv99_BixNood

@[UWSL]
epillepsy
[/UWSL]@epillepsy

@[UWSL]
ThoughtfulCel
[/UWSL]@ThoughtfulCel

@[UWSL]
ordinaryotaku
[/UWSL]@ordinaryotaku

@[UWSL]
Copexodius Maximus

@Startheon

@highinhibition

@[UWSL]
Defeated Lobster

@[UWSL]
Dregster666

@[UWSL]
PPEcel

@[UWSL]
chudur-budur

@[UWSL]
Reprobus

@[UWSL]
FrothySolutions

@[UWSL]
IncelGolem
[/UWSL]@IncelGolem

@[UWSL]
Incline
[/UWSL]@Incline

@[UWSL]
TheDarkEnigma
[/UWSL]@TheDarkEnigma

@[UWSL]
Tenshi
[/UWSL]@Tenshi

@[UWSL]
Intellau_Celistic

@[UWSL]
LastGerman

@[UWSL]
PotatoTomato
[/UWSL]@PotatoTomato

@[UWSL]
SlayerSlayer
[/UWSL]@SlayerSlayer

@[UWSL]
Transcended Trucel

@[UWSL]
SlutLiberationFront

@[UWSL]
riceronicel

@Cuyen

@HighTGymcel

@Ritalincel
Based. Thank you brother. :feelsLightsaber:

@Sneir @Zer0/∞

sneir makes top tier schizo post and zero high effort curry related

I like @bigantennaemay1 he's based as fuck. :feelsjuice:

@Napoleon de Geso

I like reading @Richard Coper threads because I find some of them relatable. @Bleachcel is another poster that I enjoyed and loved reading the posts of but I have no idea where he’s at.
Rich coper is absolutely the best user in this whole forum. He’s based as based can be.

same i also like myself very trucel response tho
I don't really get to know other people on this forum, because I don't know how to get to know people. I have this problem everywhere, not just here; my autism cripples me.

But I know me, and I'm pretty based. :feelsjuice:

Social Outcast

@[UWSL]
starcrapoo
[/UWSL]@starcrapoo

@[UWSL]
Lv99_BixNood
[/UWSL]@Lv99_BixNood

@[UWSL]
epillepsy
[/UWSL]@epillepsy

@[UWSL]
ThoughtfulCel
[/UWSL]@ThoughtfulCel

@[UWSL]
ordinaryotaku
[/UWSL]@ordinaryotaku

@[UWSL]
Copexodius Maximus

@Startheon

@highinhibition

@[UWSL]
Defeated Lobster

@[UWSL]
Dregster666

@[UWSL]
PPEcel

@[UWSL]
chudur-budur

@[UWSL]
Reprobus

@[UWSL]
FrothySolutions

@[UWSL]
IncelGolem
[/UWSL]@IncelGolem

@[UWSL]
Incline
[/UWSL]@Incline

@[UWSL]
TheDarkEnigma
[/UWSL]@TheDarkEnigma

@[UWSL]
Tenshi
[/UWSL]@Tenshi

@[UWSL]
Intellau_Celistic

@[UWSL]
LastGerman

@[UWSL]
PotatoTomato
[/UWSL]@PotatoTomato

@[UWSL]
SlayerSlayer
[/UWSL]@SlayerSlayer

@[UWSL]
Transcended Trucel

@[UWSL]
SlutLiberationFront

@[UWSL]
riceronicel

@Cuyen

@HighTGymcel

@Ritalincel
Gratz on being unbanned. Didn’t even know it happened till now.

It's more easy to say which ones i disdain so, yeah. i miss @napoleon_de_geso he was such a funny dude, he gave off melon_pan vibes for some reason

Social Outcast

@[UWSL]
starcrapoo
[/UWSL]@starcrapoo

@[UWSL]
Lv99_BixNood
[/UWSL]@Lv99_BixNood

@[UWSL]
epillepsy
[/UWSL]@epillepsy

@[UWSL]
ThoughtfulCel
[/UWSL]@ThoughtfulCel

@[UWSL]
ordinaryotaku
[/UWSL]@ordinaryotaku

@[UWSL]
Copexodius Maximus

@Startheon

@highinhibition

@[UWSL]
Defeated Lobster

@[UWSL]
Dregster666

@[UWSL]
PPEcel

@[UWSL]
chudur-budur

@[UWSL]
Reprobus

@[UWSL]
FrothySolutions

@[UWSL]
IncelGolem
[/UWSL]@IncelGolem

@[UWSL]
Incline
[/UWSL]@Incline

@[UWSL]
TheDarkEnigma
[/UWSL]@TheDarkEnigma

@[UWSL]
Tenshi
[/UWSL]@Tenshi

@[UWSL]
Intellau_Celistic

@[UWSL]
LastGerman

@[UWSL]
PotatoTomato
[/UWSL]@PotatoTomato

@[UWSL]
SlayerSlayer
[/UWSL]@SlayerSlayer

@[UWSL]
Transcended Trucel

@[UWSL]
SlutLiberationFront

@[UWSL]
riceronicel

@Cuyen

@HighTGymcel

@Ritalincel

Thank you brocel