Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Users who make threads defending normies all the time...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Yes

@Personalityinkwell this retard has gone on record wanting napoleon to stick around and cries "gatekeeping" when I start shitting on potential fakecel larpers.

This dude once tried justifying zyros being freed.
that zyros thread I posted IN THE SEWERS was a copypasta of napoleon's shitposts.

zyros should not be here, don't put words in my mouth

that zyros thread I posted IN THE SEWERS was a copypasta of napoleon's shitposts.

zyros should not be here, don't put words in my mouth
No nigger im not talking about your stupid zyros thread

All your threads are stupid btw

I never said zyros should've been here but whatever.

and nah my threads are good to many people, you just like to shit on me

cope, never said that. I copypasta'd a shitpost by napoleon
All your threads belong in the sewers tbh ngl ded srs

All your threads belong in the sewers tbh ngl ded srs
ok bro. i will never post in inceldom discussion again
keep crying for me you utter dog

this thread is kind of sad to go through seeing everyone at each other’s throats when this community is all that some of us have

he made some decent threads over there. he got banned here anyway.

how did you find that anyway, you go out of your way to find a post on looksmax a few months ago?
Yes. I browse looksmax occasionally. Sometimes to monitor .co users ever since one was rumored to encourage bullying of incels on looksmax.

I don't know if @Personalityinkwell defended normies or not (haven't seen it), but one thing is for certain, he's not a normie at all and he's a great user.

I don't know if @Personalityinkwell defended normies or not (haven't seen it), but one thing is for certain, he's not a normie at all and he's a great user.
thanks bro

the reality is that the success of normies varies greatly depending on factors besides looks. Money, career, friend circle, and yes....personality. This is
even more true as you get older.

A lot of you guys in here are 16-18 and can't see this. If you are really a normie lookswise and hang in there and do all the things people in here mock as unimportant(especially statusmax in a realistic way), you'll do well. Granted, statusmaxxing well is really hard. Thats sort of the point in life in some peoples eyes, so of course its hard.

Now will dating life ever be like it would if you were chad? No....not even close. But it will be a hell of a lot better than us truecels.

Jfl at caring about getting cheated on when you've spent 2000+ hours on blackpill/redpill forums. She's not yours, Its just your turn. If I were a 6/10 Normie I would be in a relationship right now.
einstein IQ

even normies are sexually frustrated incel-lites in 2020

everyone who is over me in the hierarcal piramidy of society is my enemy

Based thread, ngl. I've despised you due to your absolutely retarded sub8 coping upon arrival, but I'm warming up slowly.

Personalityinkwell and colvin are now enemies. I never thought that would occur