Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Users who make threads defending normies all the time...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
when people make chad threads they aren't called chads, so why should I be called a normgroid?
Because when chads are discussed it isnt talking about how they're just like us

Similarly, the tone used when discussing chads isn't the same as your posts about normies.

You're being called a normgroid because your posts APPEARE to be sympathizing and making them seem just like us.

Whether thats your intention or not is up for debate. But literally every thread you make on normies is like that. So its suspicious as fuck

Similarly, the tone used when discussing chads isn't the same as your posts about normies.

You're being called a normgroid because your posts APPEARE to be sympathizing and making them seem just like us.

Where thats your intention or not is up for debate. But literally every thread you make on normies is like that. So its suspicious as fuck
This tbh.

Whether thats your intention or not is up for debate. But literally every thread you make on normies is like that. So its suspicious as fuck
well it sucks how people misinterpret things. but I'll try and keep that in mind

I guess I see the point of both sides, on one hand there are probably a lot of normies here, whether they're LARPing or here because they're unsuccessful in the dating market, it doesn't matter, as long as they're being exposed to the blackpill. On the other hand, I can see why people are tired of normie threads, these topics have been beaten to death, and are not really productive or meaningful.

well it sucks how people misinterpret things. but I'll try and keep that in mind
Does a writer blame his audience?

Or does he blame his own ability to convey a message in the way he wants it seen

tbh

No one is misinterpreting shit. You’re the one who's tone is wrong (well it’s true in your opinion as you are a normie larper ngl). Your post that I’m talking about is more of a normie sympathizing post rather than exposing hypergamy. You know this shit too, stop trying to defend your non existent points and accept your wrong.

Does a writer blame his audience?

Or does he blame his own ability to convey a message in the way he wants it seen
personally, i've seen threads by other users in the past talking shit on normies and people agreeing.

people seem wishy washy on that.
then why are you in a forum for humans ? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
BASED LMAO
No one is misinterpreting shit. You’re the one who's tone is wrong (well it’s true in your opinion as you are a normie larper ngl). Your post that I’m talking about is more of a normie sympathizing post rather than exposing hypergamy. You know this shit too, stop trying to defend your non existent points and accept your wrong.
actually I am trying to expose hypergamy.

the reason so many marriages end up in divorce and dead bedroom is because normies betabuxx a woman who isn't attracted to them. because of HYPERGAMY

then why are you in a forum for humans ? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Because i go where i please. Also im not a fakecel fuck like 95% of the people here.

personally, i've seen threads by other users in the past talking shit on normies and people agreeing.

Wish washy or not, you only have yourself to blame for the way people here view you now.

Wish washy or not, you only have yourself to blame for the way people here view you now.
"you only have yourself to blame"

sounds like an IT tier argument tbh. If I want to blame certain other users, I can. because many other users actually agree with me

BASED LMAO

actually I am trying to expose hypergamy.

the reason so many marriages end up in divorce and dead bedroom is because normies betabuxx a woman who isn't attracted to them. because of HYPERGAMY
incels betabux*

weren't you someone who argued that normies don't get shit before? you were a strong sub8 theorist, now you're backtracking
While I do agree sub8 theory may be a bit over the top, some normies do get laid and others don't. But normies who are still virgins don't have it as bad as a truecel or even an incel. Atleast they won't get treated like complete shit by society, their lives are still somewhat acceptable compared to the life of an incel. My point is that average looking virgins have a chance to ascend, while most incels won't be able to ascend no matter what they do.

Normie = Might get laid, is still accepted by society, has a chance of a somewhat ok relationship and isn't treated like complete shit by foids

Incel = Can't get laid, society hates him for being ugly, will never have a relationship and foids treat him like shit

I still believe that normies have mediocre sex lives, but they still get something. Whereas an incel has nothing going for him.

Who fucking cares, majority of this forum are normie looking larpers who just want to spend their time and believe this theory
as long as they don't brag I genuinely don't give a fuck

While I do agree sub8 theory may be a bit over the top, some normies do get laid and others don't. But normies who are still virgins don't have it as bad as a truecel or even an incel. Atleast they won't get treated like complete shit by society, their lives are still somewhat acceptable compared to the life of an incel. My point is that average looking virgins have a chance to ascend, while most incels won't be able to ascend no matter what they do.

Normie = Might get laid, is still accepted by society, has a chance of a somewhat ok relationship and isn't treated like complete shit by foids

Incel = Can't get laid, society hates him for being ugly, will never have a relationship and foids treat him like shit

I still believe that normies have mediocre sex lives, but they still get something. Whereas an incel has nothing going for him.
fair enough, and a sexhaver shouldn't be here. but I feel talking about state of sexual market is relevant
incels betabux*
normies do it too

The whole normie thing has been beaten to death.

Normies should not be discussed on an incel forum at the rate they are.

If you keep talking about normies, you can't be surprised when people call you out for being one.

Whenever I see a thread about normies I roll my God damn eyes because who the fuck cares.

View attachment 282207
I get it, because its normies (normals). You can't really NOT talk about them. I think normie threads should be replaced by societal constructive/discussion threads instead though.

Gorilla maxxers shouldn’t be allowed on this forum tbhtbh. You make me feel mogged. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

"you only have yourself to blame"

sounds like an IT tier argument tbh. If I want to blame certain other users, I can. because many other users actually agree with me
You can call it whatever you want. I personally don't care.

Its like me being surprised when people call me an ape or gorilla, despite me literally being one.

Don't make 30 threads on the plight of normies and then whine when you're being called one.
Gorilla maxxers shouldn’t be allowed on this forum tbhtbh. You make me feel mogged. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
You are human. you mog me
I think normie threads should be replaced by societal constructive/discussion threads instead though.
Agreed

You can call it whatever you want. I personally don't care.

Its like me being surprised when people call me an ape or gorilla, despite me literally being one.

Don't make 30 threads on the plight of normies and then whine when you're being called one.

You are human. you mog me

Agreed
lmao based and gorilla pilled

The seems are bursting. Incels at each others throats.

tbh. the vast majority of people who have treated me like garbage throughout my life weren't Chads or Stacies but just average normies wanting to feel better about themselves. the average normie is a vapid piece of shit with no empathy who would gladly degrade you and fuck up your life for a tiny bit of social status or attention from women. really irks me when people portray them as "victims of society" here
The meanest foids were always the ones who were ugly or below average in my experience

Hot and cute girls didn't acknowledge my existence

@Colvin76 When have I recently made a thread about this topic, for the third time.

I remember you used to do it all the time and then slowed down recently.
Yeah because when I first joined a lot of people thought normies were doing fine. And I stopped because the subject was being beat to death by me and other people.

Yeah because when I first joined a lot of people thought normies were doing fine. And I stopped because the subject was being beat to death by me and other people.
Fair enough. My bad for mentioning you. I shouldnt have been thinking about posts from weeks or months ago.

Or maybe its fakecel larpers at incels throats to make this place worse :feelsohgod:
Oh no you’ve caught me. Im actually 6'8 200 lbs 10% body fat gigachad. It’s ovER. :chad: :banhammer:

Oh no you’ve caught me. Im actually 6'8 200 lbs 10% body fat gigachad. It’s ovER. :chad: :banhammer:
6'8" 200lb actually seems lanky as fuck tbh. 6'8" 240-260lb would be more proportional.

No rest until the fakecels are dead buddy boyo.
your posts remind me of mine when I was a graycel tbh. that's a compliment btw, giga based graycel

Fakecel = everybody I dont like :feelsseriously:

your posts remind me of mine when I was a graycel tbh. that's a compliment btw, giga based graycel
Appreciate it, thanks a lot buddy boyo. :feelsYall:

Not what the thread was saying at all.
I really dont see the issue, you are ranting about random threads about a topic, the term fakecel has degenerated into a platitude that is thrown around when somebody posts something somebody else doesnt like. I hardly think an autistic weeb Auschwitzmaxxer with 30.000 posts on an incel forum is a larping normie.

Normies are not, were not, and will not be allies to anything until they have experienced what low status sub 8 males have and fully understand the frustration it brings.

If normies are still memeing about these issues because they think the way they are discussed is funny, they are tools.

I really dont see the issue, you are ranting about random threads about a topic, the term fakecel has degenerated into a platitude that is thrown around when somebody posts something somebody else doesnt like. I hardly think an autistic weeb Auschwitzmaxxer with 30.000 posts on an incel forum is a larping normie.
colvin is autistic (literally) and spergs out. hope that provides clarity for his stupidity

he'll probably respond and call me some "twink" to gain some sense of "superiority" on an incel forum

a lot of incels want to ascend, so isn't it relevant to discuss the state of normies so incels know what awaits them if they do ascend?

haha based colvin once again, now 3 people called you out @Personalityinkwell

Based thread and i agree
also very suspicious with the crying about not being a chad
Yup. Too many cry about not being a chad when in reality you just have to be 5-6/10 and NT.
Also getting one decent relationship is enough to fullfil your sexual desires.

Yup. Too many cry about not being a chad when in reality you just have to be 5-6/10 and NT.
Also getting one decent relationship is enough to fullfil your sexual desires.
people don't wanna get cucked.

people don't wanna get cucked.
Jfl at caring about getting cheated on when you've spent 2000+ hours on blackpill/redpill forums. She's not yours, Its just your turn. If I were a 6/10 Normie I would be in a relationship right now.

Jfl at caring about getting cheated on when you've spent 2000+ hours on blackpill/redpill forums. She's not yours, Its just your turn. If I were a 6/10 Normie I would be in a relationship right now.
good point ngl

I'd be happy to be above average looking and getting laid even if I wasn't quite chad tier after all these years of being incel

JFL. Wait some of these people actually that? Wtf.
Yes

@Personalityinkwell this retard has gone on record wanting napoleon to stick around and cries "gatekeeping" when I start shitting on potential fakecel larpers.

This dude once tried justifying zyros being freed.