Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment User Rating

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I just had an idea that could be used on .co

What if we implemented a rating system for users that lets people say if their suspicious of a fakecel.

to prevent IT larpers from increasing this trust level you must have 10,000 posts to leave a trust rating

and to prevent new members from getting mass flagged greycels wont be able to be voted upon.

with this users with low trust ratings will be notified to the mods to investigate.

while this current method may still contain some flaws I think if we tweak this it can be useful to the forum to point out larps

Would we know what our rating was?

Would we know what our rating was?
dont know yet, like i said it would need some tweeking. probably not so larps dont know if they are being called out and change their post style

to prevent IT larpers from increasing this trust level you must have 10,000 posts to leave a trust rating
Instead of posts I think profile age should be used (or some other combination of metrics). Cause you can just postmaxx to 10k easy. Even @SillyTruecel had more than 10k

Instead of posts I think profile age should be used (or some other metric). Cause you can just postmaxx to 10k easy. Even @SillyTruecel had more than 10k
Silly was here for a while though aswell. if someone was post maxxing that much i think they would get banned for shit posting anyway. but maybe we could implement both

ngl I would just flag the shit out of all my opps on this forum regardless of if they were actually sus in any way and so would everyone else

ngl I would just flag the shit out of all my opps on this forum regardless of if they were actually sus in any way and so would everyone else
thats why it may need tweeking, so only trusted members that wont mass flag can flag

thats why it may need tweeking, so only trusted members that wont mass flag can flag
sounds like any benefit of this system is already achieved through the report button. no need to reinvent the wheel. people would literally have no use for this other than to flame each other

sounds like any benefit of this system is already achieved through the report button. no need to reinvent the wheel. people would literally have no use for this other than to flame each other
just thought this could help prevent members like Silly and Sincere from larping as long as they did

just thought this could help prevent members like Silly and Sincere from larping as long as they did
literally everyone on the forum already knew those users were LARPers so it wouldn’t change anything

literally everyone on the forum already knew those users were LARPers so it wouldn’t change anything
thats why with the rating mods would be notified that majority of the forum believes this, instead of a few users mass flagging and being ignored