Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

user itsOVER Tinder experiment

JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE
JUST BE WHITE

Ive commented many times on the reductive nature of Tinder math. 3 matches is nothing, none of those chicks are going to respond at all, or respond more than a few messages, let alone give out their # and then actually want to arrange a date.

People talk about tinder matches as if they are equivalent to laycounts.

Fuck, that last chick is pretty hot. Would smash.

in the eyes of femoids

white guy who looks like a rapist taking pic in homeless shelter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> black guy with beanie outside

Just Be White: 4/10 edition.

In 15 hours he got more matches than I did in 2 years. Sub5 white guys won't get quality women all the time, but if you think they can't get ANY non-deformed women at all then you are a mentalcel aspie.

Keeley looks dateable. Sure, she has no maxilla and is overweight but remember, we ourselves are generic manure too. I'd be happy to date Keeley. Next, is Jas. She's slim and if you accidently get her pregnant, your children have a good chance of having a jawline. She's cute and has a compact midface more or less.

Anna is like watching the news. Totally asexual response from me. She barely registers as female. But I would be willing to go on a date with her out of desperation.

So all in all, itsover's dating life is FAR FROM OVER, lol.

If you want to be suicidepilled, use a sub5 ETHNIC. You will get NO matches.

As I always say: matches don't mean MUCH but getting NO MATCHES says A LOT.

they will all flake

u need like 20-40 matches to make something work

yeah don't understand how he got any matches. Going to try that expression and bio and see if it works.

in the eyes of femoids

white guy who looks like a rapist taking pic in homeless shelter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> black guy with beanie outside
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back