Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

user itsOVER Tinder experiment

Cuck-Damage said:
I used 3 pics, all similar to that one, aspie looking selfies

got another match, but no message replies yet

damn just 3 aspie selfies... i got to try it on myself.

whogivesafucc said:
This place is such a fucking joke. everyone here is either average or very slightly below average, if not good looking. Usually it's a guy saying "oh bro im subhuman xd" and then sends a pic and is literally average looking.

are there ANY ugly people here? rename this shit to mentalcels.me

Daily reminder that up until this point almost everyone agreed I was below average, with a handful saying I was average.

And daily reminder that the blackpill teaches us even being average is not good enough for todays women.

flowerful said:
dude looks subhuman in that pic... but he could definintely looks max by growing out his hair and shaving that facial crap.

How many pics did you use? just 1 or more?

Tbh I look shit either way, whether with or without facial hair. I don't consciously grow it...it's just I'm in full LDAR mode so not bothered shaving for a while.

My pictures make me look the best I can possibly look and I still match with that tier of women on tinder (not the cute ethnic girl either)

Fucking kill me

3 using a shitty picture of him in a homeless shelter, lmao.

jfl if you autists think 3 matches means anything, most likely these women are just attention whoring.

And jfl at anyone who would date an obese woman, incel or not. Obese women are not only genetic sewage, but also shitty people with no impulse control and if she ever loses weight she will cuck you. The least you should expect is that she is average weight or slightly chubby (easily fixed), but not a fat fucker like OPs match. Unless you yourself are obese, you shouldn't even consider dating obese chicks I mean wtf.

Average looking men who use Tinder get maybe 1 date from 10-20 matches (if their text game is good), and 1 sex from 20-30 dates. Meanwhile Chad is just penetrating every roastie in visual range, spreading his STDs and shit.

Also when you first start using Tinder you get a newbie boost and when you first go to a new location you also get a boost. If he consistently gets 3 matches per day from 100 swipes per day, then his odds are better but still shit.

I'm quite shocked he matched with the third chick, she's very attractive.

So he matched with 2 disgusting girls and one good looking black chick that probably will never lead to anywhere? What a slayer.

CopingGymcel said:
So he matched with 2 disgusting girls and one good looking black chick that probably will never lead to anywhere? What a slayer.

Not to mention that in the west most girls don't bother replying to messages even if you're somewhat good looking. I get the impression tinder is more a validation tool for a lot of western women.

I'm still surprised anyone matched at all tbh. There might be some merit in ukcels going to London I guess, although it's horrifically expensive to live there. It's true there's more ethnics there but I thought the presence of white gigachads in London would at least balance that out.

itsOVER said:
CopingGymcel said:
Not to mention that in the west most girls don't bother replying to messages even if you're somewhat good looking. I get the impression tinder is more a validation tool for a lot of western women.
I'm still surprised anyone matched at all tbh. There might be some merit in ukcels going to London I guess, although it's horrifically expensive to live there. It's true there's more ethnics there but I thought the presence of white gigachads in London would at least balance that out.

You're a 4, so you're obviously going to get SOME matches, but getting dates will be much harder. In university, I had a class mate who was about a 3.5/10 and he got a date after years on Tinder, and his date was a feminist. She ended up sleeping over, but they didn't have sex at all. You're pretty fucked online as a below average male, even if you get some matches.

Someone in the 4-5.5 category is probably much better off trying their luck in real life, going to bars, clubs, festivals and social gatherings. And even then, they have to expect to be rejected most of the time, especially if they're not young.

A true 6 PSL white male with some good photos on Tinder will do quite well, but the quality of matches will not be in the highest. He can easily get sex from there, but it will mostly be girls in the 3-4.5 range. Basically, stay away from Tinder as a sub 7 PSL male (unless you have pretty boy looks and look very approachable like Twisted for example, that will lead to high quality girls) unless you want to dumpster dive.

CopingGymcel said:
You're a 4, so you're obviously going to get SOME matches, but getting dates will be much harder. In university, I had a class mate who was about a 3.5/10 and he got a date after years on Tinder, and his date was a feminist. She ended up sleeping over, but they didn't have sex at all. You're pretty fucked online as a below average male, even if you get some matches.

Someone in the 4-5.5 category is probably much better off trying their luck in real life, going to bars, clubs, festivals and social gatherings. And even then, they have to expect to be rejected most of the time, especially if they're not young.

A true 6 PSL white male with some good photos on Tinder will do quite well, but the quality of matches will not be in the highest. He can easily get sex from there, but it will mostly be girls in the 3-4.5 range. Basically, stay away from Tinder as a sub 7 PSL male (unless you have pretty boy looks and look very approachable like Twisted for example, that will lead to high quality girls) unless you want to dumpster dive.

Srsly I've got exactly 0 matches in the UK before this. London might be a bit easier I guess but the conclusions being drawn in this thread (all whites are volcel, I'm personally a fakecel etc) are ridiculous.

CopingGymcel said:

I dont agree on that. A PSL 6 is able to get at least a 5.5+ girl with ease.

Allblueeeee said:
CopingGymcel said:
I dont agree on that. A PSL 6 is able to get at least a 5.5+ girl with ease.

We're talking about Tinder, not IRL. I am not saying that a 6 PSL can't fuck a 5.5 PSL girl on Tinder, but that most of his fucks will be below average girls. He may match with a decent amount of other 6s, but will he easily get dates or dates that leaves to sex from them when they have better options? No.

itsOVER said:
Srsly I've got exactly 0 matches in the UK before this. London might be a bit easier I guess but the conclusions being drawn in this thread (all whites are volcel, I'm personally a fakecel etc) are ridiculous.

Volcels outside of the west, incels in the west.

Tinder is for above average looking men and for 1-5/10 looking women. Any 6+ women nowadays have over 1000 followers on instagram and she either fucks with 7+ Chads or sugar daddies.

CopingGymcel said:
We're talking about Tinder, not IRL. I am not saying that a 6 PSL can't fuck a 5.5 PSL girl on Tinder, but that most of his fucks will be below average girls. He may match with a decent amount of other 6s, but will he easily get dates or dates that leaves to sex from them when they have better options? No.

So u rly think that 6s can only have sex with 3.5-4 with ease? So an average 5 psl guy wouldnt even be able to fuck 3s or what? I am sure that op could get these landhales which are 3.5-4/10s. They have pretty faces but are overweight.

Just be white theory.

Christ, another person with normie tier looks.

Even with the aspie school shooter selfie he still manages to get matches from some slightly overweight girls and an actual fucking HOT CHICK.

Yeah no fucking shit you don't have much luck on Tinder. Your picture is shit and your bio is weak (yes some girls read non-chad Bios). If you had more normie pics you'd get enough looksmatch to have a relationship.

I can't believe how many supposed Incels were really just struggling Normies all along.

Allblueeeee said:
CopingGymcel said:

So u rly think that 6s can only have sex with 3.5-4 with ease? So an average 5 psl guy wouldnt even be able to fuck 3s or what? I am sure that op could get these landhales which are 3.5-4/10s. They have pretty faces but are overweight.
Just be white theory.

ON TINDER, not in real life. Tinder is fucking cancer and has you fuck girls way below you. 5s can fuck other 5s in real, hell they can even fuck up at times if they're NT, low inhib and aren't afraid of some rejection.

Tinder is only great if you want to get your dick wet and don't care whose pussy you're fucking.

Ok so it's Monday, and 2 new matches
IpP0LUT.png

another ethnic bitch, hungry for some of that JBW cock
fjIPoNC.png

dtUbcAa.png

Looks like she'll take alotta dick, as long as its white

and this other, which seemed like maybe a bot, don't know
NY8XJkg.png

but no replies yet

I think girls are matching him purely on primal attraction instinct but not replying to the bio (which I literally made up in 10 seconds) and further thoughts on photo (which is literally of the dude in a homeless shelter). Also the profile is complete throw-away no links to job, study, instagram, spotify, interests or anything like that

any ideas for bio or anything to try and get convo going?

Martialartscel said:
Matches mean fuck all. I've had dozens of matches on Tinder which resulted in like 8-9 dates which resulted in zero kisses and obviously zero sex.

wow i've never gotten any dates from tinder and 2 dates from 10 years of okcupid with zero kisses/sex

Wow this guy gets more attractive matches than me. I honestly may as well fucking shoot myself in the face.

right last update for this fucked up experiment

he got another 2 matches
X7kGH4j.png

and he also got a Bot match, as you can see, which messaged him

But one of his matches was a very cute upper class looking girl
yfNB0Yp.png

7a01Nlg.png

eEiUmeL.png

some kind of maternal, nurturing instinct maybe kicking in out of nowhere in seeing this poor wretch in a homeless shelter

but I think the experiment has been conclusive, his face has indeed opened doors

enough of this fuckery, imma switch accounts and concentrate on getting some poon for myself

laters

This thread absolutely ruined my mood

ppl are still arguing against Just Be White even after seeing the thread btw

makes you think really incels maybe are just a bunch of idiots

This thread was sui fuel but it is necessary. Now if anyone argues against jbw theory Im going to refer them to this thread.

NekoStance said:
ppl are still arguing against Just Be White even after seeing the thread btw

makes you think really incels maybe are just a bunch of idiots

The ones who argue that are usually white jfl

I don't understand what this experiment is trying to prove. The dude isn't even incel. He's normie AF. So he got like 3 shitty matches on Tinder from low-tier girls.

In other news...water is wet.

Seriously, lol. What the fuck is the point of this experiment. All it does is regurgitate the same knowledge we've known forever.

> normies can get like 3 matches on Tinder, all of which are BELOW their looksmatch
> a 2/10 femoid going on Tinder would get 13981908234190823918490 matches from male models within an hour

What else is new

I remember having 99+ likes one day. turns out I had it on males settings FUUUUUUCK!!! XD

Picture of this dude in some homeless shelter still gets more over one day than Tellem T got, and it's in the fucking UK.

wow

so average WHITE dude gets tinder matches... am i missing something here?
Fixed that for you. This is why I say average white guys should have no trouble getting laid. Do this a few more days and he'll get some thin girls too even. More if he got in shape too.

Average white guy = easy mode of life.

@Cuck-Damage did you try setting up meets for coffee using his pictures? Try using something that's quick and direct like

"Hey :) I know this is very spontaneous and to the point but how do you feel about meeting me for coffee sometime?"

Did you try talking to them? They probably won't respond.

@Cuck-Damage did you try setting up meets for coffee using his pictures? Try using something that's quick and direct like

"Hey :) I know this is very spontaneous and to the point but how do you feel about meeting me for coffee sometime?"
Not really.

But maybe I should log back in with him and try again. Right time of the year for it tbh.

A woman like Anna merely smiling at me would immediately change my life.

Not really.

But maybe I should log back in with him and try again. Right time of the year for it tbh.

Yea. It'd be interesting to see how many self hating ethniks agree to meet this guy. Not just match him.

:lul:
Logged back in with him, just now got this match
zOBZexn.png

Some hapa American girl
U7FN5Ma.png

Redpill - Just Be White works in many ways
A woman like Anna merely smiling at me would immediately change my life.
She got some new pics
vmBJ3rG.png

GcLavwJ.png

Someone or something has inspired her to looksmax somewhat, some Chad cock perhaps

Matches mean fuck all. I've had dozens of matches on Tinder which resulted in like 8-9 dates which resulted in zero kisses and obviously zero sex.
This actually a pretty good ratio. I barely get a conversation with half of them, and 90% of those stop replying.

My ratio has to be 1 date/100000 swipes

This actually a pretty good ratio. I barely get a conversation with half of them, and 90% of those stop replying.

My ratio has to be 1 date/100000 swipes

I never dated once using my real pics. Had a few using heavily morphed pics, but even they were slightly chubby south East Asians. And even then my dating is inconsistent

Tinder seems random at times.

And London seems MUCH more active than other areas. I just remade my chadlite account, location some moderately sized Northern city. Nobody's swiped him yet, after 24 hours. Previously I'd switched to London and it was madly active. Would definitely smash and relationship the black chick.

Tinder seems random at times.

And London seems MUCH more active than other areas. I just remade my chadlite account, location some moderately sized Northern city. Nobody's swiped him yet, after 24 hours. Previously I'd switched to London and it was madly active. Would definitely smash and relationship the black chick.

The chadlite has 0 matches after 24 hours? What the fuck?

Spoken like a true fakecel

I Really can't cope anymore
What the fuck is this shit???

I have been taking the racepill too lightly myself
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelscry::feelsrope:

Jbw and Healthcare assistant is the femoid version of military service when you've given up on your dreams and you've got something to hide, except for men you might get shot or blown up.

the mullato girl is potent suifuel for mixedcels like me
i always get attracted to them even though i have 0 chance

8 or 9 dates. Sounds like a Chad compared to me.

The chadlite has 0 matches after 24 hours? What the fuck?

Yep. Hardly been swiping. But no Likes. Didn't get any from the one Boost you get with Gold, which surprised the fuck out of me. London has 5 times the population of my city, and is very diverse (lots of non-whites, immigrant students and tourists).

I have been taking the racepill too lightly myself
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelscry::feelsrope:
It’s a tough pill to swallow this thread was suicide fuel. You know it’s over when this guy match mogs tellem t

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back