Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

user itsOVER Tinder experiment

Cuck-Damage

Cuck-Damage

Captain
★★★★
with his  permission I begun Tinder experiment last night
1oOnq2o.png

by this afternoon he had 3 matches here (London, UK)
ALKnOx3.png

Fat chick, but I personally would still smash
gIOOLm0.png

eMWikSw.png

X5YcWZ9.png

Blonde, four years older (I randomly guessed his age btw) (again I would definitely try to go for it)
IWkhKxX.png

And obligatory ethnic chick (mulata) going for some white cock
PFCGA4E.png

jQZ9BZO.png

this is just after 15 hours or so, I will probably be getting more
also I can attempt to interact with them also, if itsOVER or anyone else is interested or whatever

@itsOVER thoughts etcetera

@FACEandLMS also please I would like you to weigh in on this

so average dude gets tinder matches... am i missing something here?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
so average dude gets tinder matches... am i missing something here?

he says he gets nothing with Tinder, I also was skeptical thus the experiment

Cuck-Damage said:
he says he gets nothing with Tinder, I also was skeptical thus the experiment

well good, can this fakecel be banned then?

Life fuel.

I can't wait to move to the degenerate West.

He mogs all of his matches

Just Be White: 4/10 edition.

In 15 hours he got more matches than I did in 2 years. Sub5 white guys won't get quality women all the time, but if you think they can't get ANY non-deformed women at all then you are a mentalcel aspie.

Keeley looks dateable. Sure, she has no maxilla and is overweight but remember, we ourselves are generic manure too. I'd be happy to date Keeley. Next, is Jas. She's slim and if you accidently get her pregnant, your children have a good chance of having a jawline. She's cute and has a compact midface more or less.

Anna is like watching the news. Totally asexual response from me. She barely registers as female. But I would be willing to go on a date with her out of desperation.

So all in all, itsover's dating life is FAR FROM OVER, lol.

If you want to be suicidepilled, use a sub5 ETHNIC. You will get NO matches.

As I always say: matches don't mean MUCH but getting NO MATCHES says A LOT.

Not hard to see he is average

FACEandLMS said:

In 15 hours he got more matches than I did in 2 years.

H2NPIUa.gif

Doesn't matter, is over for currycel anyway

You should ask any of his matches if they have a room to sleep in cuz I live in a mothafuckin shelter

Matches mean fuck all. I've had dozens of matches on Tinder which resulted in like 8-9 dates which resulted in zero kisses and obviously zero sex.

Martialartscel said:
Matches mean fuck all. I've had dozens of matches on Tinder which resulted in like 8-9 dates which resulted in zero kisses and obviously zero sex.

Lol you fucking mentalcel, you autist

get a fucking clue

You know it's truly over for me when even this guy gets more matches in 15 hours than I do in a week.

FACEandLMS said:

In 15 hours he got more matches than I did in 2 years. Sub5 white guys won't get quality women all the time, but if you think they can't get ANY non-deformed women at all then you are a mentalcel aspie.

Keeley looks dateable. Sure, she has no maxilla and is overweight but remember, we ourselves are generic manure too. I'd be happy to date Keeley. Next, is Jas. She's slim and if you accidently get her pregnant, your children have a good chance of having a jawline. She's cute and has a compact midface more or less.

Anna is like watching the news. Totally asexual response from me. She barely registers as female. But I would be willing to go on a date with her out of desperation.

So all in all, itsover's dating life is FAR FROM OVER, lol.

If you want to be suicidepilled, use a sub5 ETHNIC. You will get NO matches.

As I always say: matches don't mean MUCH but getting NO MATCHES says A LOT.

4515651b86a5bd8f7173fd7569670946--handsome-black-men-bathing.jpg

Take the orcpill. This guy is ugly as fuck but I bet he can score due to his height(6'3) and the fact that he is a gymcell.

Before I comment - this is 3 matches from how many swipes? I mean if you were using an auto swiper which literally swipes thousands of people then it doesn't mean a whole lot. If it was just the standard 100 swipes per 24 hours thing then fair play.

Secondly, try messaging those matches. I doubt they'd be any response, but then I doubted there'd be any matches at all so I might be wrong.

Honestly I've never matched with a non bot in the UK in my life. I don't live in London but I understand most people call it the incel capital?

JUST BE WHITE TO GET TINDER MATCHES

itsOVER said:
Before I comment - this is 3 matches from how many swipes? I mean if you were using an auto swiper which literally swipes thousands of people then it doesn't mean a whole lot.

wow, you don't even know about Tinder?

You've seriously been LARPing as an incel all this time? bravo my friend, bravo

EDIT: Ok read the rest of your post. It was just standard 100 swipes, no I'm not gonna pay just for your Tinder experiment. I think you are mentalcel you really sound like it to me.

itsOVER said:
Honestly I've never matched with a non bot in the UK in my life. I don't live in London but I understand most people call it the incel capital?

it is, however if you're a white guy like yourself in London you will do better, better even than other places, Just Be White is very powerful here

I'm sure this has been told to you before

OK I'll message them, I'm betting I can get you a date, and if it were my brain in your body I'm betting I could get a lay (or some action anyway) also

Cuck-Damage said:
wow, you don't even know about Tinder?

You've seriously been LARPing as an incel all this time? bravo my friend, bravo

I don't get it? If you've got tinder plus you can use an autoliker and in a city as big as London itd be thousands upon thousands of swipes in 16 hours.

If you've got normal tinder and/or swiped a reasonable number of times then fine, I was wrong. But we need to know the exact parameters this experiment was conducted under.

itsOVER said:
I don't get it? If you've got tinder plus you can use an autoliker and in a city as big as London itd be thousands upon thousands of swipes in 16 hours.

If you've got normal tinder and/or swiped a reasonable number of times then fine, I was wrong. But we need to know the exact parameters this experiment was conducted under.

he obviously didnt use tinder plus otherwise there would be no 3+ in the "matches section". He probably needs to wait 12 hours to find the other 3+ matches. Fucking liar

Just be white wins again. If he gymcells he's set

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCcck im so jealous. he's clearly not incel

Allblueeeee said:
he obviously didnt use tinder plus otherwise there would be no 3+ in the "matches section". He probably needs to wait 12 hours to find the other 3+ matches. Fucking liar

The 3 matches might be from his own account or a prior experiment tbh.

But alright, fine I got it wrong predicting I'd get nothing. My prediction was honestly based on the fact I've never got anything where I live in the UK, and in London there's an awful lot of rich Chads so it should theoretically be even worse.

I'm still a bit confused because it's not like it's a frauded picture or even a flattering one. Looks like London might be better than the rest of the UK after all - which would lend doubt to the incel capital of the world theory.

Not really sure what to say other than I was clearly mistaken in my prediction. I'll admit when I've got something wrong, just like I did in the horsefaced gymcel thread.

So basically if you're in the UK give London a try I guess.

hes just overweight... not a bad looking guy if he lost weight

itsOVER said:

read the rest of my post

AlexanderR97 said:
hes just overweight... not a bad looking guy if he lost weight

Not overweight. 56kg/170cm. I don't gymcel but my facial bloat is down to bad genetics and recessed bones, not eating McDonald's every day.

Twisted said:
Jealous of 3 matches that are all below his looksmax?

You get 3 matches in about an hour. It's too bad you're aspie.  :nervous:

itsOVER said:
I'm still a bit confused because it's not like it's a frauded picture or even a flattering one. Looks like London might be better than the rest of the UK after all - which would lend doubt to the incel capital of the world theory.

Not really sure what to say other than I was clearly mistaken in my prediction. I'll admit when I've got something wrong, just like I did in the horsefaced gymcel thread.

So basically if you're in the UK give London a try I guess.

why do you continuously ignore what I've told you about 2 or 3 times

Cuck-Damage said:

Ignore what? I've ccepted i was wrong in this instance. Though I swear on my life I've never got matches elsewhere in the UK, nevermind 3 in 16 hours.

Twisted said:
TheVman said:
FUCCCCCCCCCCCCcck im so jealous. he's clearly not incel
Jealous of 3 matches that are all below his looksmax?
3 matches all of girls id fuck. he isnt an incel. i get 0 matches.

TheVman said:
3 matches all of girls id fuck. he isnt an incel. i get 0 matches.

are you ethnic?

Just Be White is real I look better than this guy and haven't had a match in months!!!

TheVman said:

Where do you live? I've never swiped in London but I've got fuck all whenever I've tried in other UK cities.

itsOVER said:
Cuck-Damage said:
Ignore what? I've ccepted i was wrong in this instance. Though I swear on my life I've never got matches elsewhere in the UK, nevermind 3 in 16 hours.

we all telling you about Just Be White I told you before London is good for Just Be White even though it is incel capital

Cuck-Damage said:
we all telling you about Just Be White I told you before London is good for Just Be White even though it is incel capital

Yeah. Just Be White theory is legit.

Cuck-Damage said:

Well maybe it's true. I'd like to see what a white PSL 5 or 6 could do there in that case. We might have found a way out of inceldom for framecel...

Very very surprised at the results but fair play. My theory was that London has a high concentration of middle/uppee class handsome white Chads as that's where all the best jobs are in the UK. And as we know, women will go for Chad even if there's only 1 Chad in the room and 20 normies. So I presumed it'd just be a place where Chads do well.

Just be white theory continues to prove itself. All whites are vocel.

hes a pathetic bitch who doesnt want to put effort and would rather cry himself to sleep

Cuck-Damage said:
Lol you fucking mentalcel, you autist

get a fucking clue

Lol @ someone believing a girl swiping is in any way comparable to her wanting to have sex with you. It's the 2018 equivalent of a girl not turning her back to you when you approach her in a club or wherever. It's a good sign but it's an almost worthless accomplishment.

This place is such a fucking joke. everyone here is either average or very slightly below average, if not good looking. Usually it's a guy saying "oh bro im subhuman xd" and then sends a pic and is literally average looking.

are there ANY ugly people here? rename this shit to mentalcels.me

dude looks subhuman in that pic... but he could definintely looks max by growing out his hair and shaving that facial crap.

How many pics did you use? just 1 or more?

>ItsOVER
>isn't actually over

hmmm

flowerful said:
dude looks subhuman in that pic... but he could definintely looks max by growing out his hair and shaving that facial crap.

How many pics did you use? just 1 or more?

I used 3 pics, all similar to that one, aspie looking selfies

got another match, but no message replies yet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back