Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Useless Cunt Roastie Disfigures Man with glass After Man guesses Age

C

ColdBoy

Greycel
I'm being dead serious when I say we need more ERs. It upsets me to see these whores get away with no punishment.

Even at 43 she is still relevant and lots of men would pursue her.

Gynocentric trash world.

Daily Mail article

What a goldmine of female privilege.

When quizzed Dodd, who runs a firm which organises children's sleepover parties, said she was suffering from 'low self esteem' at the time and said the banter was 'disobliging' towards her.

He was left with a four inch laceration to his face, narrowly missing his eye, and an injury to his thumb.

At Manchester Crown Court, Dodd, who is from Swinton in Salford, faced up to three years in jail under sentencing guidelines after she admitted inflicting grievous bodily harm.
However, she was spared jail and handed a suspended sentence after Judge Elizabeth Nicholls said she was a 'dedicated, hardworking woman' who posed no risk to the public.

'Perhaps more importantly you are a mother of a young child. Although, no doubt, the child would be taken care of, an immediate term of imprisonment would have a devastating effect on your child. It would be disproportionate to the sentence that needs to be imposed.'

Oh! Muh children. Nobody thinks children are a bother than their own mother.

what's the difference a 39 year old roastie and her 4 years later?

at age 39 her smv is infinite. at age 43 her smv is infinite minus 4

I'm being dead serious when I say we need more ERs. It upsets me to see these whores get away with no punishment.
The law clearly doesn't work. I'm glad ER took justice into his own hands

what's the difference a 39 year old roastie and her 4 years later?

at age 39 her smv is infinite. at age 43 her smv is infinite minus 4
She expected him to say she looks 25, that's why she got mad.

I would've guessed at least 70.

Nobody should be surprised by this. We live in a gynocracy. I really hope for more Elliott Rodgers.

Swap the genders, fucking biased cunt judge bitch.

This needs a Pin . Imagine taking Out a Man's Eye while throwing a Tantrum and Not facing any Jail Time whatsoever :feelskek: PEAK :feelsclown: World

@PPEcel @Master @Dregster @SlayerSlayer @fat_link ??? ( What His New Name )

This needs a Pin . Imagine taking Out a Man's Eye while throwing a Tantrum and Not facing any Jail Time whatsoever :feelskek: PEAK :feelsclown: World

@PPEcel @Master @Dregster @SlayerSlayer @fat_link ??? ( What His New Name )
Honour kill this cunt femoid

Having a vagina is basically a license to kill.

You have no idea how much anger that headline created in me.

A civilisation who think women can be judges deserve to die

View: https://imgur.com/a/5jGCUZP

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/1cdoegu/drunk_businesswoman_39_who_glassed_a_pub_drinker/

This stupid cunt roastie disfigured a guy with a glass for accurately guessing her age. Imagine of a guy who got called "short king" did the same thing to a foid.

The judge even let her off with 0 jail time because "One Persons banter may be insulting to others".

Foids are worthless cunts

Sometimes you need to make justice for Yourself

IMG 20240430 004541

JFL at this.
@ItsovERfucks @gymcellragefuel @Puppeter

foids cannot be criminals in the eyes of the law, because the system is fundamentally built to protect them on all fronts. The reason females are so underrepresented in violent crime statistics is because women cannot commit violent crime (unless its against females and maybe babies if they are girls) I was raised by sheboons and they are way more violent than the average thugmaxxers, which is why 99% of thugmaxxers come from single sheboon mothers who are violent retards.

1000%. It's these kinds of grossly unjust feminist judge rulings that are going to speed up violent revolts. In what kind of clown fucking society does assaulting someone with a deadly weapon based on hurt feelings get zero jail time? This one, of course.

Bro wasn't wrong though. She legit looks 40s. Typical foid has no impulse control and lashes out when someone doesn't bow down and simp at their feet. Probably realized she's hit the wall hard.

View: https://imgur.com/a/5jGCUZP

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/1cdoegu/drunk_businesswoman_39_who_glassed_a_pub_drinker/

This stupid cunt roastie disfigured a guy with a glass for accurately guessing her age. Imagine of a guy who got called "short king" did the same thing to a foid.

The judge even let her off with 0 jail time because "One Persons banter may be insulting to others".

Foids are worthless cunts

I fucking hate femoids. They get away with everything. If that were a male there would be public outrage. :feelsUnreal:

DO NOT ENGAGE OR INTERACT WITH FOIDS

"One Persons banter may be insulting to others".
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
In what fucking world does an insult LEGALLY justify not only assaulting someone but smashing a glass in their fucking face.
She should be in prison for aggravated assault.

How can a judge be this incompetent ? Anyone got her name ? We need to write to her superior or to the ministry of justice to get her demoted. This is a fucking sham if she actually was let off the hook entirely.

You have no idea how much anger that headline created in me.

A civilisation who think women can be judges deserve to die

Old useless full of anger and manhating hags like those should be executed on sight by a firing squad (in Empire: Total War) they are useless eaters that kikes are always talking about. You are not in a long term relationship? Then you get euthanized. Taxes of us men would go down so much with so many useless hags that keep draining the budget.

This is tame the worst one is when the weed addicted foid stabbed her man 100+ times and avoided jail.

I would love to hate fuck her especially with that sun tan, any more pics of this hole?

He was left with a four inch laceration to his face, narrowly missing his eye, and an injury to his thumb.
Yikes! That's going to scar.

Daily Mail article

What a goldmine of female privilege.
If I lived in Manchester, I would be writing a letter right now.

She expected him to say she looks 25, that's why she got mad.
He was convicted of the worst crime, hurting a woman's feelings. The sentencing was a bottle forcefully impacting his face. Justice served rightfully in clown world.

Having a vagina is basically a license to kill.
If a vagina having human murdered another human, men would be horny and excuse it. Men would want to fuck that murderer. Men would forgive and want to marry, knowing the danger that they pose. Testosterone is a fucking mistake of nature. It's deprecated in an advanced and huge civilization like ours is now.

If a vagina having human murdered another vagina having human, the privileges will cancel out, I think, and it will be treated like manslaughter.

If a vagina having human judged a vagina having human murdering a non-vagina having human, well, she probably feels that the murder was just having a bad day, and it's not really that big of a deal. She feels it isn't a crime, therefore it isn't. I would love for real matriarchy to happen because a society governed like that would combust immediately, and there would be World War and riots and starvation and arson everywhere and a total breakdown of all order. I would love to watch it happen. This female judge shows women's idea of law of justice, so you can be sure that if women were to rule, that would be the end of civilization.

Last edited:
Yep there literally isn't any other way people need to be scared next time they bully ugly men

>going to a pub
>talking with woman
>2024
Bro, we live in dark days, you can't do this anymore. The "justice" is misandry, it's over.

I love how the kids come up. Oh no, the criminal who belongs behind bars has kids, fuck the law I guess. Maybe people who have kids should avoid committing crimes. Maybe people with kids should be punished even more harshly, because their bad behavior will be copied by their kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back