Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I cannot describe how incredible hard the recent curry gang-enrichment makes me…

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Disclaimer: rape is bad yolo

If you have not noticed:

Last week, a Spanish roastie “travel blogger” (=wandering whore) and her betabuxing hus-cuck (or why else would a 27 year old cunt be with a guy of 63 years of age?) made the ingenious decision to camp in the rural parts of Jharkand, India.

India, as you may be aware, is notorious for its overbearing respect and reverence of the female gender.

And so, the unsuspecting couple were soon visited by a group of seven native enrichment officers who promptly dispensed some liquid culture into the moist holes of this horny cocktease (while holding the, now literal, cuck at knifepoint).

I don’t know about you but I find the thought of some sheltered (overripe) Stacy brutally fucked by arguably the most physically disgusting kind of human (?) strangely arousing (as do lots of women, btw.).

Just imagine this cunt passing by all those sex-starved currys while wearing the most revealing clothing, lol.

I mean, it’s like a white rich guy, flashing his Rolex and suite somewhere in late evening Detroit. Everyone would agree that this is probably a stupid idea and every tragedy resulting from this insanity is more then well deserved…. But I don’t have to explain the natural repulsive forces between foids and accountability.

So, while this culturally retarded roasty got her holes creamed by shit smeared curry cock, her husband was forced to watch her moan in forced extasy. No doubt he will never get to fuck her again (if that’s what he called the monthly pity-handjobs he received) since she now sees him as a pathetic loser after being so thoroughly emasculated.

Like most rape-inviters, she is now damaged goods and no sane man would even get near her pooped-in uterus. If I had to bet, she will now seek to replicate her experience (with hordes of Chads, obviously) in order to “reclaim her sexuality” or some stupid cope.

Required reading:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HXENeT2o_0