Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

use semen retention to know your level which foids are willing to breed with you

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
anyway I will make this part short. Pheromones and shieet are released when retaining semen. Read the science about pheremones and shieet

But anyway your chemical layout is in that smell, your genetic make up and compatibility. Thats the reason some fat fuck or some ugly mofo breed foids and you surprised . Its about natur and genetic combatibility and shieeet

Anyway do semen retention and see which babes give you any positive reactions. Thats your genetic match there nigga.

But we all know bitches can smell your genetics but maybe run when seeing your face. So do semen retntion amongst foids you already know long time and see which ones start behaving differently. That way you know your level

okay bye

No semen retention for my hair.

anyway I will make this part short. Pheromones and shieet are released when retaining semen. Read the science about pheremones and shieet

But anyway your chemical layout is in that smell, your genetic make up and compatibility. Thats the reason some fat fuck or some ugly mofo breed foids and you surprised . Its about natur and genetic combatibility and shieeet

Anyway do semen retention and see which babes give you any positive reactions. Thats your genetic match there nigga.

But we all know bitches can smell your genetics but maybe run when seeing your face. So do semen retntion amongst foids you already know long time and see which ones start behaving differently. That way you know your level

okay bye
Massive cope.

lol at believing this

you won't gain some pretty boy or slayer aura if you do semen retention. the only thing that will happen is that your balls will have a higher number of genetically worthless sperm waiting to be wasted on another pointless session of masturbation.
jfl if you think anything except hardcore surgery will get you girls

I remember not fapping for 3 weeks and young foids were brushing against me, smiling and trying to start conversation every time I left the house! :owo:

It was horrible and I was an anxious wreck, but the attention stopped when restarted my daily fap routine.

Yeh, okay it made no difference and I was invisible as ever.

I remember not fapping for 3 weeks and young foids were brushing against me, smiling and trying to start conversation every time I left the house! :owo:

soyboy-cringe.gif

All nofap does is make you so horny that you will fuck anything that moves.

It was horrible and I was an anxious wreck, but the attention stopped when restarted my daily fap routine.

Yeh, okay it made no difference and I was invisible as ever.
white nigga they want u 2 blow ur load into their pussies. Thats your level in the mating game

u probably high inhib though so just masterbate

but do retention again then when the girls rub on u , rub them back and touch their ass then say lets make out

All nofap does is make you so horny that you will fuck anything that moves.
it does different stuff. Just focus on the fact that foids can smell ur chemical and genetic value. Do it and see which level of foids react to you. Then you know ur level. Doesnt mean the foids will throw themselves at u, it just means thats ur level . If u 2 autist to make sumthing of it then thats ur own probs.

okay bye
:soy:

I remember seeing studies that certain androgens can improve a womans mood. Also strippers who ovulate get more tips etc.

I'd argue pheromones are true but there has to be more to that story since there's plenty of guys who don't fap and women still don't find them attractive.

I remember seeing studies that certain androgens can improve a womans mood. Also strippers who ovulate get more tips etc.

I'd argue pheromones are true but there has to be more to that story since there's plenty of guys who don't fap and women still don't find them attractive.
of course the women ABOVE their level do not find them attractive. Lets be honest the majority here are volcel, they can get abo foids, landwhales , low smv etc etc.

Again I said try it amongst women you know and see WHICH ones react. I rest my case

thats exactly how fucking retarded you look if you believe in “semen retention” :feelskek:
who said i believe in it?

I said your pheremones(genetic material) will be smelled by foids. Its biology.

show me where i said it has magic powers, spiritual powers etc etc?

No feromones for your face

who said i believe in it?

I said your pheremones(genetic material) will be smelled by foids. Its biology.

show me where i said it has magic powers, spiritual powers etc etc?
Thats the reason some fat fuck or some ugly mofo breed foids and you surprised . Its about natur and genetic combatibility and shieeet
completely retarded

completely retarded
hey bro,you do you and i do me. As long as you are happy with your chosen beliefs its all good. I am not here to preach to you. If you think otherwise its all good.

I wish you a nice day, bye.

Some foids have definitely discovered how to spray themselves with pure sex pheromones. I could not find any real info online but damn i just know it's true.

Also you can approach foids that have taken alcohol and/or weed since that makes them horny.

Pretend to be rich when you are not. If you don't you're not even trying.

I feel your pain brocel. The Norwood reaper is visiting me. Not yet 100% bald but mega thinned out

Some foids have definitely discovered how to spray themselves with pure sex pheromones. I could not find any real info online but damn i just know it's true.

Also you can approach foids that have taken alcohol and/or weed since that makes them horny.

Pretend to be rich when you are not. If you don't you're not even trying.
I believe it is true. Maybe all of the hype surrounding these things is false or exajurated but there is at least some elements of truth to it

I have very little smell as a guy, I think that is an indicator of good genetics

Or maybe it's also low t

I have very little smell as a guy, I think that is an indicator of good genetics

Or maybe it's also low t

pheremones and smelling because you dont wash your ass are not one and the same dont get the 2 confused

I believe it is true. Maybe all of the hype surrounding these things is false or exajurated but there is at least some elements of truth to it
Once the was a foid filled the entire hall with a smell that made my brain go horny with a very unnatural potency, felt like hypnosis

Once the was a foid filled the entire hall with a smell that made my brain go horny with a very unnatural potency, felt like hypnosis
Her eggs were probably ready to get impregnanted on that day. Just one drop of sperm would have been enough to do the job

Broscience shit all males that believe broscience should be culled to death

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Instead of using tactical soap, I would rub my ball sweat over my face and neck area.

It may work if one is at least MTN.

no semen retention for your face

literally all male health and fitness science is broscience genuinely pissing me off
dude i said the females on your level will react to you in some way because the smell awakens their primal instincts.

I never said semen retention will give you broscience superpowers. I said use it to know your level by the type of foids that react to you. Either you dont read and dont understand or you just using me to vent.

If you refuse to read what people write but instead just reply based on titles of threads then the jokes on you not me

nofap//semen retention is for CHADS whostill live with their parents...worth a shot if youre a """mentalcel'"""' or failednormie, pointless for truecels. good for gymcoping though

Instead of using tactical soap, I would rub my ball sweat over my face and neck area.
you filthy animal, how the fuck do you rub testicle and ass sweat on your face? Thats disguisting worse than a dog that licks its ass

Finally my 6month nofap will pay off :feelsLightsaber:

pheromones released and shiet.
btchess on muay dieck baybaay.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back