Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel USA Curries, you might be in the white house!!

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Not sure this is as big a moment for downtrodden minorities as when JFK got the presidency, but the potential next VP is part curry, and 100% ethnic!!

This could be big for u guys, cos let's face it the curries in USA are basically the garbage of even curryland, only the Dalits are below you, that's why you had to hustle and shit to get there, while superior curries could just run high caste or landowner game.

I'm not saying this helps the awkward tech idiot curries, but the more normal ones who just wanna be part of society, fuck some non curry foids and chill, and are not Dravidian shiktskins, do you think this will help your cause?

Idk if she would enact policies that help the plight of the curry, or maybe its just going to elevate the status of curries, and show them in a more competent light, that running silicon valley, wall Street, and c-suites couldn't do??

Are you generally positive on this? Also is her name, Kamala, a curry name or a African name?

@PPEcel you have any views here?

Bait successful

Loading responses...

@BummerDrummer thoughts

Are political threads not allowed?
I see loads of threads about trump and Trudeau, so what's wrong with this?

I admit I don't know what she stands for, but the fact a curryfoid is getting to white house is a pretty big deal (ironically that curry from Louisiana and Andrew Yang never got this far, I wonder why...)

Having a foid in the white house would be cancerous, doesn't matter if she's curry, she won't do shit for us subhumans.

I am OK with Biden. I hope he wins not because I am a huge fan of Biden, but because Trump is the dumbest person to ever become POTUS.

No one really gives a shit about VPs.

If she is curry then I am John Hancock

Low IQ thread

Agree VP is pointless in reality, and largely exists to contact very certain votebanks who aren't 100% aligned to the president, and I believe Pence is an exception here because he's supposed to be smarter than Trump.

However it seems u curries didn't read what I said. Even if this person doesn't enact policies to help curries, eg ban migration of any curry below 7/10, push more assimilation so curries have to eat normal food 5 days out of 7 so they can't smell, etc, the optics of having a curry, in a position like that will help.

So too will help if she has a good curry BF, curry kids, etc, because they will start forming a mainstream representative view of curries, and she is not going to let her curry kid be a tragic fucker like the other curry kids you see

Sewer tier thread. Kamala identifies as a sheboon and she most certainly don't give a fuck about curries. She's also married to a Jew JFL.

How do u know she identifies as black?? And why did she marry a Jew???????

It don't matter if she don't identify as curry, she could still be a beacon of hope for curries.

@Colvin76 has decided to identify as white, if I can free up some time to work on it I might start identifying as white and start playing badminton and drinking ribena and shit too, not gonna change shit.

Cause foids totally face the same racism males do
I am OK with Biden. I hope he wins not because I am a huge fan of Biden, but because Trump is the dumbest person to ever become POTUS.

No one really gives a shit about VPs.
I hate trump but Biden’s brain is melting out his ears I don’t want a foid as president

The problem is she is a foid and also a careerist who will do anything to get power even hide that makes a man free. The average currycel will not benefit from kamala.
I'm not saying this helps the awkward tech idiot curries.
Most curries in burgerland are the tech ones lol.

Trump is the dumbest person to ever become POTUS
The dumbest person to ever become POTUS so far.
Can't imagine that Biden will do any better with his dementia

Having a foid in the White House, especially vice president let alone president, is an extremely dangerous act. All foids hate ugly males and manlets. Jfl at any rightoid who thinks Amy Coney Barrett is based.

Having a foid in the White House, especially vice president let alone president, is an extremely dangerous act. All foids hate ugly males and manlets. Jfl at any rightoid who thinks Amy Coney Barrett is based.
She's a black curry, she is going to defend currycels, because she would have seen how bad they have it, and sees a part of her in them

She's a black curry, she is going to defend currycels, because she would have seen how bad they have it, and sees a part of her in them
Cope.

Foids hate deathnics particularly sandcels and currycels. A curry whore hates a currycel more than some Cletus in the trailer park.