Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

USA cucks must continue funding the war in Ukraine. I love it when whites kill each other

If top thinkers opinions are actually used in this world, there would be no wars, famine or crisis. The world is the way that it is because it is ruled by retards. And retards number one rule is they do not subjugate themselves to the opinions of top thinkers.

Yeah that's the thing about tyranny. Tyrants have to look strong so they do incredibly stupid things.

They would have started the war with the secret weapons to end the war cheaply.
Nailed it:yes:. The simple fact is, they completely miscalculated the situation, and there's a pretty good chance that, even now, over a year later, they simply don't have an exit strategy out of a situation they never expected to arise.

Not according to American standards for some nonsensical reason:feelskek:. The ones Russia is sending to the frontline, however, definitely seem to be so by all standards:feelshaha:.
The assertion that the Slavs (and Russians directly) are Asians is degenerate and never supported by any arguments. Even Bosniak Muslims cannot be called Asians.

yeah sure Russia is using ethnics but those ethnic women are not coming to Europe so thats why we want Ukraine to fight harder so that more women come over here and all their young men die

do you understand now?
ukrainian women will go for white western men not ethnics then

@Mecoja @WorthlessSlavicShit

To be fair, it's not like those guys can refuse:worryfeels:. When you live in one of those Godforsaken rural regions where even indoor plumbing is a luxury reserved for the local elites, and suddenly recruiters come in because the oligarchs in Moscow want to LARP as leaders of a global superpower, you either do as they say, or find out why nobody else dares to protest:fuk:.
it's always like this, people in position of power use weak and poor to die for their own ambitions, just like bullies have power over fate of their victims

If i have to go to war for my country i'll first kill a politician and then off myself
Thats the right move , or Go Amok and Take Out a few

The Ukraine war is the cheapest, most affordable, most effective war the US has ever fought. They get to kill 1000 Russians a day using a proxy state, and Russia is so fucking dumb they actually think they're gonna win. The US kept limiting the arms they gave to Ukraine to bait Russia into going all in, which they did, and now the real weapons are going to start arriving soon. Not just Leopard tanks and Himars rockets, but F16s and Abrams tanks are coming.

Also, apparently the US is giving Ukraine remote anti-tank mines, they launch a bunch of remote armed mines and shoot them behind an approaching enemy, this blocks their retreat. So if they needto withdraw then all the tanks get clogged up on bridges. Russia is really screwed now.
Well thats one way to get Rid of the Trash . I Wonder what Comes next "

ukraine is also a degenerate feminist hell hole with dangerhairs so they probably fuck each other in between dogs in between chads, this really is the blackpill age
The lesbianpill is universal, but I agree it's even more potent among them.

This is a huge win for the world, simply because Germany was pushing absurd levels of wokeness on other countries just because it was economically strong, thanks to getting free us military help. Places like USA and Mexico at least aren't as extreme.
for real. You seriously cant make this shit up, they destroying their own economy just to virtue signal. But on the other hand it is also because they siding with USA in support for Ukraine yet they could simply continue getting cheap resources from Russia, but yet USA fcuks thems over and gives them gas for 5 X the price. What a wonderful fucku thanku from the US of A. At least they now know who their friends are

Yeah that's the thing about tyranny. Tyrants have to look strong so they do incredibly stupid things.
Yeah now I understand, of all the great minds they have they do stuff that makes no sense. Now I get it with how you explained it here, tyrants are making the decisions and they have other objectives which we dont necessarly have to undersatnd because it never was about us

Last edited:
If i have to go to war for my country i'll first kill a politician and then off myself
Same, politicians are the ones cooking all up for greed and chair. I would kill myself before letting enemies catch me, I have seen how all sides treat prisoners of war.
ukrainian women will go for white western men not ethnics then

@Mecoja @WorthlessSlavicShit
They will try to find good betabuxxers fast, so my first bet is middle aged white rich-ish westerner. I have seen it happen many times, 20 yo refuge girls marrying 50 yo guys with big house and property.