Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

USA cucks must continue funding the war in Ukraine. I love it when whites kill each other

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Thats leaves more Ukranian foids for us ethnics in the West.

The Ukrainian men must fight harder, they must all be sent to fight.

USA must send more weapons to Ukraine and fight this war to the last Ukrainian man.

They cucks and soys in USA must virtue signal harder so that USA keeps funding the war continually.

More white pussy for us lol. I wanna lick a white woman and cum in her pussy with no condom and sniff her pantys

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493pL_Vbtnc

It is our moral duty as deathniks to

You can always count on white countries to be cucks

It is our moral duty as deathniks to
yes I want to experience a white woman now because I saw many single Ukrainian foids appearing recently in the surrounding cities and very few men.

yes I want to experience a white woman now because I saw many single Ukrainian foids appearing recently in the surrounding cities and very few men.
Where are the Ukrainian women at? :feelshehe::feelsohh::ahegao:

Curries have chance, slavs and curries both share high percentage of r1a hence we look similar.

slavs are asiatics

The dogpill reigns supreme. They'll also share one chad if they have to.
Chad can only fuck so many women at a time. You think a man has unlimited stamina? Us ethnics will get our share never you mind

I just wanted the occupied to surrender, mang. Till the last Ukrainian is not a good policy. Zelensky is worse than Machiavello and Sun Tzu, at least the one knew to be feared, at least the other knew to only fight a battle that can be won. Now we're all suffering the consequences of the war because Zelensky wants to play Risk with real people.

I know (((they))) want every last Ukrainian dead, at least the men, but I couldn't fathom (((their))) modus operandi would be this monstrous. Do (((they))) also want everyone else to be poor? I wouldn't discard that possibility.

I just wanted the occupied to surrender, mang. Till the last Ukrainian is not a good policy. Zelensky is worse than Machiavello and Sun Tzu, at least the one knew to be feared, at least the other knew to only fight a battle that can be won. Now we're all suffering the consequences of the war because Zelensky wants to play Risk with real people.

I know (((they))) want every last Ukrainian dead, at least the men, but I couldn't fathom (((their))) modus operandi would be this monstrous. Do (((they))) also want everyone else to be poor? I wouldn't discard that possibility.
your own fault for following Jews. What the fcuk did you think would happen ?
Same shit happened to Germans when they followed that half Jew named Hitler who wanted an excuse to create the Zionist state of Israel. And the stupid white cucks marched in the tens of millions to die. Whites are the most stupid low iq race, seriously you cant make this shit up lol

You follow Jews you get cucked. But anyway who cares, i dont give a fuck because more white women for us and more social welfare for us which white cucks pay with their taxes. Infact we will get land in Ukraine when they repopulate it after the fools have been killed off fighting

Last edited:
your own fault for following Jews. What the fcuk did you think would happen ?
Wtf is this schizo shit? First: I'm not Ukrainian (thank Wotan).
Same shit happened to Germans when they followed that half Jew named Hitler.
Second: that's a conspiracy theory and I will not allow you to slander Hitler's good name. Hitler was a great man with a vision and he had the means to stop global degeneracy. What books were burned in the Third Reich? Classic operas and plays? No, they burned LGBTQ+ bullshit.

If Hitler was a double agent for the eventual Israel then why did he speak well of Muslims? He could have shitted on Muslims and nobody would have bat an eye but he praised them as a superior religion to Christianity (his words not mine).
You follow Jews you get cucked. But anyway who cares, i dont give a fuck because more white women for us and more social welfare for us which white cucks pay with their taxes
Third: I actually believe you are a schizo because you have gibs. Only schizos get gibs for their mental illness in my country.

Not many Ukrainian foids refugees in Brazil :cryfeels:

Too bad you never gonna get pussy at all

Wtf is this schizo shit? First: I'm not Ukrainian (thank Wotan).

Second: that's a conspiracy theory and I will not allow you to slander Hitler's good name. Hitler was a great man with a vision and he had the means to stop global degeneracy. What books were burned in the Third Reich? Classic operas and plays? No, they burned LGBTQ+ bullshit.

If Hitler was a double agent for the eventual Israel then why did he speak well of Muslims? He could have shitted on Muslims and nobody would have bat an eye but he praised them as a superior religion to Christianity (his words not mine).

Third: I actually believe you are a schizo because you have gibs. Only schizos get gibs for their mental illness in my country.
Could have, would have, could of been, would have been. Bra what the fcuk are you talking about? That shit is just what your brains are busy fantasizing about, thats just in your brains. Open your eyes and look at reality around you.

Dude are you really that naive? WW2 was the excuse for the need to create Israel, WW2 opened the flood gates for ethnics into Europe, WW2 caused the world to decolonise at a time when the genocide of niggers in Africa was begining. WW2 caused cicvil rights , WW2 gave all of East Europe to the Soviets who had billions pumped into by the Allies. Today all of Africa would be white but Hitler stopped it. South Africa, Rhodesia, Kenya was called white mans land. There is document in Kew Gardens in London UK , read it. The Brits wanted to genocide niggers in those lands just like Australia. Google white mans land in those countries. Anyway just an example of what WW2 did in the world.

Anyway dude you still young.

A fox never comes straight at you, he always goes round in circles, side ways, backwards then strikes. They say a fox is wise because he can fool you while you think you are smart but afterwards you realise he cucked you.

You sound young naive. Hang around for a few years and you will gain wisdom.

Last edited:
Could have, would have, could of been, would have been. Bra what the fcuk are you talking about? That shit is just what your brains are busy fantasizing about, thats just in your brains. Open your eyes and look at reality around you.

Dude are you really that naive? WW2 was the excuse for the need to create Israel, WW2 opened the flood gates for ethnics into Europe, WW2 caused the world to decolonise at a time when the genocide of niggers in Africa was begining. WW2 caused cicvil rights , WW2 gave all of East Europe to the Soviets who had billions pumped into by the Allies. Today all of Africa would be white but Hitler stopped it. South Africa, Rhodesia, Kenya was called white mans land. There is document in Kew Gardens in London UK , read it. The Brits wanted to genocide niggers in those lands just like Australia. Google white mans land in those countries. Anyway just an example of what WW2 did in the world.

Anyway dude you still young.

A fox never comes straight at you, he always goes round in circles, side ways, backwards then strikes. They say a fox is wise because he can fool you while you think you are smart but afterwards you realise he cucked you.

You sound young naive. Hang around for a few years and you will gain wisdom.
Ok schizo. How is it knowing you will die haunted by imaginary voices when your meds run out because the govt turned hard right and slashed gibs?

Ok schizo. How is it knowing you will die haunted by imaginary voices when your meds run out because the govt turned hard right and slashed gibs?
They say a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Keep feeding your mind your mind with fantasies whilst refusing to open your your eyes and looking at reality thats right in front of your eyes.

You are a perfect example of what I meant when I said whites are the most stupid low iq idiots out there. Your brains are stuck in time warp of fantasies but reality is happening as we speak but your eyes cant see it because your mind is closed.

Open your mind and open your eyes my boy.

@turbocuckcel_7000

hopefully Ukraine wins in the end. But I don't want rush to collapse as lots of piracy sites and free speech shit comes from it

Ukrainians are not white

No. Please reconsider.

Wait:

Why would I? White liberal femoids(Many around) did nothing to help me when I was being denigrated by a tall White man while waiting for a transit bus.

Yes. They stare at me because of my ethnic appearance and autistic behavior. I've had White strangers stare at me while waiting for my psychologist at the local psychiatric hospital.

Yes. This photo represents the day I was referred to group therapy for a second time.

Ironically, I happened to see Shannon Bosanac as I was leaving:

View attachment 536478

I was seventeen at that time.

This is the only reason.

When I lived in a certain city several years ago, I observed a White Male - Asian Female couple as I was riding on the city bus. The White male was a shirtless muscular blonde Chad alongside his jogger-dressed girlfriend.

I wore a hat and hoodie to conceal myself.

Waiting in "that place" always reminded me of group therapy.

A tall White male was kissing his blonde girlfriend near a crosswalk. He briefly turned around and stared at me afterwards(I was behind them).

Yes...when they would stare at me as I was waiting...I'd wear hats/hoodies and felt as though every movement was threatening to the White femoid mind.

Might be a psychopath Stacy :shock:

Nevermind.

It's amazing 200,000 white men died. Creating a surplus of 200,000 white foid stacies. And the decimation of that entire white people region. Everybody wins.

Also the economic decimation of the region means the white foids will be begging for curry cock because of the curry economic superiority.

Suddenly shit curry India became a better place to be than both Ukraine and Russia jfl.
India became the gigachad just by not fighting the war. While all the white countries lost money donating to the war or with higher energy prices, India made money by buying cheap Russia gas. In the end India won the war.

Last edited:
as if any ukrainian foid gives a shit about you curry

It's amazing 200,000 white men died. Creating a surplus of 200,000 white foid stacies. And the decimation of that entire white people region. Everybody wins.

Also the economic decimation of the region means the white foids will be begging for curry cock because of the curry economic superiority.

Suddenly shit curry India became a better place to be than both Ukraine and Russia jfl.
India became the gigachad just by not fighting the war. While all the white countries lost money donating to the war or with higher energy prices, India made money by buying cheap Russia gas. In the end India won the war.
lol, i read that Germany is deindustrialising because of super high energy costs. All the businesses are moving to USA, East Europe or what ever but 100% out of Germany lol.

Yes energy costs arfe very high in Europe right now

India became the gigachad just by not fighting the war. While all the white countries lost money donating to the war or with higher energy prices, India made money by buying cheap Russia gas. In the end India won the war
Gigachad Incendia. Proud to be an Inceldian

Brutal for me. I wish i lived in Europe. Slavic women are easy pickings there

The Ukrainian men must fight harder, they must all be sent to fight.

USA must send more weapons to Ukraine and fight this war to the last Ukrainian man.

They cucks and soys in USA must virtue signal harder so that USA keeps funding the war continually.

More white pussy for us lol. I wanna lick a white woman and cum in her pussy with no condom and sniff her pantys

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493pL_Vbtnc

You ethnic never brought anything to soyciety. Go in the forest and play with monkes.

You ethnic never brought anything to soyciety. Go in the forest and play with monkes.
ok Slavic man. Go fight now like a good boy

The Low iq Male Trash will continue to Fight for His Land with expectations of Prestige and Money . :feelsclown:

Pawns wanting to Be Towers but Not realizing this Feature Is Turned Off.

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Swagpilled @Retardinator @Luzifer @erenyeager @Hoppipolla @BlkPillPres

I will Aids spreader
very good and dont forget to send your women to West Europe. I am here, I am ready for them , they will never know themselves again after they know us ethnic men we will show them romance

sorry bro, you are stuck with Anglo foids there and the odd immigrant in the big cities. Sadly mostly Jamaicans, chinese, niggers, currys hehehehe.

You can lay with a black Jamaican foid lol

sorry bro, you are stuck with Anglo foids there and the odd immigrant in the big cities. Sadly mostly Jamaicans, chinese, niggers, currys hehehehe.

You can lay with a black Jamaican foid lol
Yeah if I was in Germany I could probably turkroachmaxx with a slavic foid. Brutal.

JFL white people are going to be rare af in the next 20 years

hopefully Ukraine wins in the end. But I don't want rush to collapse as lots of piracy sites and free speech shit comes from it
Do your part and lobby harder for your government to send more money and weapons. All efforts are helpful.But dont send too much heavy equipment just the lite stuff so that many men are forced to go to the battle front.

Your ethnic bros in EU are counting on you USA ethnic brocels to lobby hard and keep beating the war drums so that the cukcs and soys virtue signal harder to the government there in US of A , none stop till the last Ukrainian man of child bearing age

okay luv ya bye

Last edited: