Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion USA bro's, what has stopped you from just getting a gun and ending it?

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
I live in the UK, and often fantasise about being in the US, and being able to do that.

You need a license.
You need to attend practices.
And if you show any hints of using guns for suicide or homicide, then you are denied and likely incarcerated anywhere.
It also depends on the state. For mine, I think you just need a license.
So its because of complete governmental control and societal restriction.
Otherwise, I would gladly be getting a double-barrel or a pistol and blow my brains out in a heartbeat.

No one wants to die, doesn’t matter how shit their lives are. If ppl in Africa strive for survival when they don’t have food/water then why would ppl living in US want to die :feelshaha::feelsokman:

You need a license.
And if you show any hints of using guns for suicide or homicide, then you are denied and likely incarcerated anywhere.
So its because of complete governmental control and societal restriction
Ah, that puts it into perspective. Pardon my ignorance.

is all gud boss :feelsYall:
how's it like in the UK with guns?

Well, guns only get used by the police when a major terrorist attack is carried out I think. Also, if you can prove you need it you can get a hunting rife (farmers will have these). Other than that, would just be criminals who get their hands on them.
No one wants to die, doesn’t matter how shit their lives are. If ppl in Africa strive for survival when they don’t have food/water then why would ppl living in US want to die :feelshaha::feelsokman:
Yeah, that's true I guess

Well, guns only get used by the police when a major terrorist attack is carried out I think. Also, if you can prove you need it you can get a hunting rife (farmers will have these). Other than that, would just be criminals who get their hands on them.

Yeah, that's true I guess
over for Uksuicidalcels and USAsuicidalcels

This tbh unfortunately. I hate the survival instinct.

I feel like drug coping would be the way to go

The fact that I’m not from the usa

You need a license.
So its because of complete governmental control and societal restriction.
Otherwise, I would gladly be getting a double-barrel or a pistol and blow my brains out in a heartbeat.
They don't want you to die? Talk about no life good just be our slave moment

They don't want you to die? Talk about no life good just be our slave moment
Yeah.
The united states was never as free as we say we are.
The fact that a majority of our country is still patriotic shows a good brainwashing was done.
We are defending a nationalism that was never good to be begin with.

Yeah.
The united states was never as free as we say we are.
The fact that a majority of our country is still patriotic shows a good brainwashing was done.
We are defending a nationalism that was never good to be begin with.
This is why I am not sleep anymore.