Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News US suicide rates highest since WW2, highest among curries

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
We all know why this is, but heres one thing that really stands out to me:

For both genders, suicide rates are highest among American Indians and Alaska natives, compared to other ethnicities

Its over for curries, curry women kill themselves because they cant hwite chads to commit while curry guys just end it because theyre doomed to be incel 4ever

Source: https://time.com/5609124/us-suicide-rate-increase/

Just further blackpill proof
Also, currycels have it worse than every other incel (I'm not one of them btw), even deformedcels have it better. Some slightly autistic attention whore might pity pick one of them for the social ego boost, whereas currycels have nothing to offer in that regard.

arent they referring to native americans?

I think american indians means natives no?

I think by American indians they ment native americans, indians are considered asian in census.

But regardless, this isnt a good sign (or good if you want a collapse). The U.S has become an increasingly lonely, degenerate, money hungry, workoholic, and shallow country where good family values have been thrown away for short term profits and hedonism. Anyone with commen sense and knowledge of history will know that this is a sign of an empire in its final days.

Also it shows that women have less suicides than men. This plays to a larger problem with mens problems and feminism. Whenever feminism tries to convice you that women have it worse, they resort to theories and abstract explanations for how they have it worse. Antifeminists meanwhile point to observable reality, statistics, and trends shown in scientific journal entry to prove that men have it worse. I dislike MRA's (because theyre usually like "oh i like feminism i just like mra also"), but they are mostly right.

Stupid wagecucks kill themselves because they have no purpose outside of their (((careers)))

Im part native and yes they rope lots

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back