Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [US intervenes on Mexico, possible coup] US army hardware is being mobilized nationwide.

Hit the button now, Chairman Jinping and Putin!

BURN THE WORLD ALREADY! IT'S NOW TIME to uprise against these fucking Americans!

Most realistic case: the US is going to intervene in Mexico.

We'll destroy the us state and establish communism.

Time is nearing to take over Mexico, Central America and the north of South America.

Time is nearing to take over Mexico, Central America and the north of South America.
Yeah. Shit's worsening, especially on Mexico. Cartels are getting out of control: they're now using RPGs and AT-4s.

Nothing will happen until I'm too old

Yeah. Shit's worsening, especially on Mexico. Cartels are getting out of control: they're now using RPGs and AT-4s.

The governments there are failing or already failed, and probably can't get it back together as too corrupt and low IQ.

I view it as the opportunity we have been waiting for to go in and make them all into unincorporated territories of the US. Like Puerto Rico is.

No. Something's going to happen. JFL if you think the US is now a peaceful "nation".
I wish. Little wars against terrorists that have a tiny fraction of the military budget of the US. The war in ukraine gives me some hope tho

Its their own fault. Their government economy and source of income is so intertwined with drug trade and has allowed cartels to become local power broking militias.

We can import tens of millions of young Latinos peasant workers for in America. And we can send in millions of Pakis and Chinese and Middle Easterners to help us govern and run things in those countries.