Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Urgent] Remove yourself from toxic people or suffer

Freetard

Freetard

Recruit
★★
If you even remotely value your life and or want to relieve yourself of some despair, please remove yourself from toxic people if you are able to. On my short hiatus from school, my mental health drastically improved and I temporarily achieved an acceptance for my unideal physicalities and personality. Much as the break was, this optimism was short lived and crushed by my obligation to attend school but the point still stands that happiness is much easier to achieve when you get away from people who are socially and biologically programed to hate you. If you can feel that people are harboring undue hate for you or others are supporting similar feelings, stay away from those people and your situation might improve like mine did.

Coming back to school today, I had to endure an hour of listening to girls ramble on about their degenerate lifestyles, disparaging short and ugly men, nerds, other girls, etc. with the guys in the class taking the bait and encouraging that behavior. Being exposed to that type of environment really fucks with my head, makes me extremely anxious in the moment and depressed for the rest of the day, leading to a longer lasting hatred and sadness that festers within me. I try to stick it out and focus on my work but I've overheard people saying things about me being weird, short and how it looks like I'm going to kill myself or harm other people. Bearing the brunt of their viciousness is no way to live.

Going forward, I will try to avoid these negative situations and remove myself from them whenever I'm able to and I suggest that you all do too.

Side note:
I think it's ironic that people say that forums like this harbor toxicity when they're our only refuge from the constant toxicity we face when entering spaces of our critics.

Last edited:
You could also remove the people yourself.

Impossible, the toxic people in my life are my own family

Don't hang put with people who have their affairs in order and who are married.

Coming back to school today, I had to endure an hour of listening to girls ramble on about their degenerate lifestyles, disparaging short and ugly men, nerds, other girls, etc. with the guys in the class taking the bait and encouraging that behavior.
i will have you know when i was in HS 10 years ago people did not do this. At least the guys wouldn't. In fact if anything the guys were making fun of whores and encouraging the other guys. They would never take a girl's side and start ripping on dudes for being short or ugly. Things are getting worse and holes are really taking over.

Impossible, the toxic people in my life are my own family
Sometimes it comes to the point I wanna kill myself because of them or Get checked in a psych ward just to get away

Sometimes it comes to the point I wanna kill myself because of them or Get checked in a psych ward just to get away
This is exactly what I’m feeling

This is exactly what I’m feeling
Just get through it brocel, it's not like anything matters or there's anything to prove anyways since life basically fucked you in the ass by putting you with a family and surrounding your not compatible with.

Been trying to avoid negative people for years.
But when your ugly and socially unacceptable by normies , it will always attract negative situations.
Even if you do try to be positive it may make you frustrated because at the end of the day you need to be accepted by normies. Normies will never give that validation to us ever.

You’ll find it easier to commit a crime than to get normies to treat you well.
Though wishing you the best in staying positive.
Perhaps the forum is negative but realistically it always will be due to the Blackpill being based in truth. And the truth being painfully negative.

Just get through it brocel, it's not like anything matters or there's anything to prove anyways since life basically fucked you in the ass by putting you with a family and surrounding your not compatible with.
Hard to “just get through it”