Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel urgent pls help- i feel like im getting a heart attack due to subhuman uprising and white man decline.

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
can some one keep me company. im a curry but the daily convo of nigger political parties uprising in india and niggers and foids talking about how they can do "science" is so much to take. i cant even go ER or kill myslef becasue i cannot let subhuman uprising, i want to make this world unlivable for subhumans and asexual subhumans.

can someone atleast talk to me about it. im severely retarded but please someone give me company about it.

someone who like to focus on human evilness and foid evilness rather than inceldom please.
- subhuman low IQ downie curry

i cant even go ER or kill myslef becasue i cannot let subhuman uprising
saar what does this mean ?

saar what does this mean ?
foids will transition all males and enslave them. so i cannot let my problems make me go ER or kill myself. i must live and ruin this planet so a non-men world will not be happy

foids will transition all males and enslave them
I agree but don't forget that chads are the ones who are really in charge. This IS a man's world, just not a world for all men.

i must live and ruin this planet so a non-men world will not be happy
How are you working on making the world a worse place ?
Pollution ?

Pollution ?
yea co2 maybe. its hilarious and retarded but i really cannot let them win. idk what to do, im also a fuckin downie, its not even easy to start a business. if men are half as persevering as foids are in politics, we wouldn't be where we are now.

I'm torn between 2 theories.
Is feminism a societal shit test that everybody is failing because of simps in parliament ?
Or is feminism a tool spread by Chads so they can monopolise pussy ?

I'm torn between 2 theories.
Is feminism a societal shit test that everybody is failing because of simps in parliament ?
Or is feminism a tool spread by Chads so they can monopolise pussy ?
idk what to do :feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back