Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Upon realising your inceldom, did you first blame yourself or society?

Did you first blame yourself or society/women upon realising you are an incel?

• myself

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • society/women

Votes: 24 49.0%

• Total voters
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
I keep hearing people say something along the lines of "if you are alone, instead of blaming other people, you should do some self-reflection because chances are it's you, not everyone else".

In my case, I blamed myself 100%. I thought there was something horribly wrong with me preventing me from finding a gf and I hated myself. because of this I put a shitton of effort into self-improvement to make up for whatever I was lacking.

It took me a year of gymcelling to realise that female pedestalisation/hypergamy was what is responsible for my inceldom; that it isn't my fault for being alone and many other men struggle like I do.

I keep hearing people say something along the lines of "if you are alone, instead of blaming other people, you should do some self-reflection because chances are it's you, not everyone else".

In my case, I blamed myself 100%. I thought there was something horribly wrong with me preventing me from finding a gf and I hated myself. because of this I put a shitton of effort into self-improvement to make up for whatever I was lacking.

It took me a year of gymcelling to realise that female pedestalisation/hypergamy was what is responsible for my inceldom; that it isn't my fault for being alone and many other men struggle like I do.
Ye I also blamed myself and started gymcelling JFL.

Foids/society hate me BECAUSE i'm ugly so at the end of the day it's my fault for being born. I ultimately blame my mom for reproducing with a manlet instead of a tall model tier gigachad but no, she doomed me from the start. BITCH HAD LITERALLY ONE JOB AND SHE COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT. FUCK.
Losing it thumb 450x332 2755 1

society failed me

Women, because they should be attracted to me no matter how tall I am.

I was still left with VBS so I blamed myself.

As i got older and opportunities to actually ascend become rarer and rarer i blamed myself for not going out and trying much when i had the chance.
But then I realised that it wouldn't have mattered anyway and became indifferent

I was a typical bluepilled fag I thought something was wrong with me ngl im very cold asocial person and I thougt maybe if i Try to become more social i would get women jfl I was wrong

Myself, I was all about self improvement

I believe that relationships are insanely difficult for me for a lot of reasons. Some within my control, and some outside my control.

I blame myself for mouthbreathing tbh

I already blamed myself for the entire time i was bluepilled.

Foids/society hate me BECAUSE i'm ugly so at the end of the day it's my fault for being born. I ultimately blame my mom for reproducing with a manlet instead of a tall model tier gigachad but no, she doomed me from the start. BITCH HAD LITERALLY ONE JOB AND SHE COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT. FUCK.
View attachment 262988
lol same. my father had one job not marry a 4'11 obese schizo low IQ wife but he did and everything is fucked. ofc my father's genes are shit too, a 5'3 curry male reproducing was damner to go unwell

I went thru similar phases. Blames myself dgue to redpoll, I manner up did lots of approaches all failures. Found blackpill, accepted it's over

I blamed society and still do. The only reason why a facial disfigurement like mine isn't covered by healthcare is because of eugenics and anti male policies pushed by the conservacucks. When trannies get $100,000 of surgery covered in blue states but men with facial disfigurements are left to rot and die... it's clearly society's fault and revenge should be directed against society.

I blamed society and still do. The only reason why a facial disfigurement like mine isn't covered by healthcare is because of eugenics and anti male policies pushed by the conservacucks. When trannies get $100,000 of surgery covered in blue states but men with facial disfigurements are left to rot and die... it's clearly society's fault and revenge should be directed against society.
BÆŠËD.

Sub3 should blame themselves sounds cucked I know but someone had to say this
(25% users here)

4-5 should blame the society
(75% users here)