Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Update

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
So update to my last post: i wont rope but did i delete all my games (im gona bring them back)

I wont also fromat my phone because i realised if i rope it means they won. Every motherfucker who bullied me won (including my family).

So i asked a friend for 100$ he will give me. Next if i need more i will ask my ex boss he likes me so i think he will help. Or i will ask other friends or try to find an ngo who can help, i will tty everything.

Even if i have to become a bum on the streets i wont rope. And when im cured which i think should be soon i will now know how to live.

Good to hear you're alright, I hope you aren't feeling too down. Roping doesn't really solve anything. Don't really have anything particularly helpful or meaningful to say but I hope life treats you well and you get your life and thoughts together.

Good to hear brocel! Keep fighting.

Best of luck brocel, glad to hear that your condition is improving

Last edited:
Glad you’re still around. Hope you get well soon.

So update to my last post: i wont rope but did i delete all my games (im gona bring them back)

I wont also fromat my phone because i realised if i rope it means they won. Every motherfucker who bullied me won (including my family).

So i asked a friend for 100$ he will give me. Next if i need more i will ask my ex boss he likes me so i think he will help. Or i will ask other friends or try to find an ngo who can help, i will tty everything.

Even if i have to become a bum on the streets i wont rope. And when im cured which i think should be soon i will now know how to live.

View: https://youtu.be/gXEJefeiifc?si=p-GlxpfnpAZb2K2v