Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Update to me possibly being expelled because of this site (it happened)

So I got expelled. I don’t even feel anything. I thought I would be devastated but I don’t really care. This world doesn’t want to help me they just want to push me away. Being home all day is so bad for my mental health. I hate school but being out of the house makes me feel something. Now that I’ve been home for weeks my mind is going crazy. I do nothing but sit on my computer all day playing video games. Sometimes I just stare at my computer Home Screen because idk what to do. I actually wanna go back to school. I have a private tutor that I go to everyday for an hour until they find a new private school for me, though it’ll take months. This will most likely affect my future but idc I plan to just get a retail job and split rent with my parents until they die and take all their inheritance because we are an upper middle class family. I have only one friend I talk to but I feel so lonely. Other than him this forum is my only form of communication with other people. Idk where to go for help. I want to end it all but it’s so hard and I’m so scared of this world. Sorry for rant I have no therapist to talk to anymore. I also apologize for grammar shit I’m just too sad to even proof read.

ok. good luck.

Because I'm always wary of "the FBI came to my house" stories.
Nigga I live in America where mass shootings happen almost every week, one joke can lead to all this trust me. I have nothing to gain from lying anyways. I try to vent and people call it larp. Sad.

Nigga I live in America where mass shootings happen almost every week, one joke can lead to all this trust me. I have nothing to gain from lying anyways. I try to vent and people call it larp. Sad.
You gotta understand that there's always some non-zero chance these stories may be larps and that people will be sceptical. Don't get upset when someone doesn't believe you, just roll with the punches.

That's fucking insane.

Btw, if you had a gf and were popular and handsome do you think you would have been expelled?
No definitely not, they see that I have no friends and immediately label me a possible danger, if it were some popular kid they’d brush it off.

I skipped most of school, rest I either skived or sleeped. every single day I'd go back home infuriated and would release all of my rage on FPS games.

Last edited:
I’m 5’4

Over.

It doesn't surprise me that the school staff acted this way. They believe incel is something you identify with (even though involuntary is literally part of the term) and that it makes you a terrorist. They themselves are educated in such insane ways, such as "beware the heteronormative patriarchy." The Unis that these people are being spawned from have become madhouses.

Last edited:
No definitely not, they see that I have no friends and immediately label me a possible danger, if it were some popular kid they’d brush it off.
So basically you're expelled because rules apply differently to ugly male with 0 friends.
Just fucking lol.

i don't think if my dad found that i used this site he would care that much. i would just explain to him that not all incels are ER and that there's only been a few ERs that the media is portraying the entire incel community of hundreds of thousands of incels to be. and id tell him that this is my only outlet to vent to like minded people to

i don't think if my dad found that i used this site he would care that much. i would just explain to him that not all incels are ER and that there's only been a few ERs that the media is portraying the entire incel community of hundreds of thousands of incels to be. and id tell him that this is my only outlet to vent to like minded people to
Soyciety doesn’t look at it that way unfortunately

Soyciety doesn’t look at it that way unfortunately
yeah but hopefully my dad would be open minded if he let me explain why i use this site