Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [UPDATE] Teacher teamed me up with a foid for a school project

Krossak47

Krossak47

Greycel
READ: https://incels.is/threads/teacher-teamed-me-up-with-a-foid-for-a-school-project.422274/

SO one hour before turning in the project in class, she FINALLY responds to my DMs (days after leaving me on delivered). She proceeds to tell me how sorry she is and that she COMPLETELY FORGOT that we had this project together. IT COUNTS for 15% of the final grade and yet she still managed to "forget" about it. Anyways I've done the entire work beforehand by myself and crossed out her name.

It's time for class now. My teammate didn't show up (which makes it easier for me to complain about her to the teacher). :feelsokman:

I walk up to the teacher and explain that my teammate didn't do anything at all and wasn't responding to my DMs. So she looks at her papers, to know who's my teammate exactly. Then she looks at me in disbelief.

"This girl? There's no way."

I PREDICTED THIS REACTION since my teammate is usually that girl who gets "good grades", thankfully I have already prepared all the solid evidence against her.

At the end, the teacher confronts my teammate and now she has 3 days to do all the project by herself and turn it in late with a penalty. Good ending. :feelzez:

gigachad sigma top g move, keep doing this.

Nice; I will celebrate every win and minor victory against the bluepilled hegemony allowing the extreme amount of privilege and hypergamy foids are allowed to benefit from... :society:

The most likely scenario, however, is her simply taking on the help and advice from one of her many orbiters or supporting foids to make time for her weekly meeting with one of her Chads, though it would still likely be difficult for the foid, which is why I celebrate; hard work is for subhumans! :feelsUgh:

She risks a bad grade, just so that she doesen’t have to spend time with you, just because she’s not sexually attracted to you. Woman-moment

Describe the foid i wanna fap.

if it was me I'd make her compensate with sex. Then i'll credit her for work.

She's average like 4 or 5/10

(below average if we consider 6/10 to be average for females)
But she has access to Chads so doing projects with you makes her to think that you are beneath her.

based isis militant with m16a3 captured from iraqi police/Army avi

READ: https://incels.is/threads/teacher-teamed-me-up-with-a-foid-for-a-school-project.422274/

SO one hour before turning in the project in class, she FINALLY responds to my DMs (days after leaving me on delivered). She proceeds to tell me how sorry she is and that she COMPLETELY FORGOT that we had this project together. IT COUNTS for 15% of the final grade and yet she still managed to "forget" about it. Anyways I've done the entire work beforehand by myself and crossed out her name.

It's time for class now. My teammate didn't show up (which makes it easier for me to complain about her to the teacher). :feelsokman:

I walk up to the teacher and explain that my teammate didn't do anything at all and wasn't responding to my DMs. So she looks at her papers, to know who's my teammate exactly. Then she looks at me in disbelief.

"This girl? There's no way."

I PREDICTED THIS REACTION since my teammate is usually that girl who gets "good grades", thankfully I have already prepared all the solid evidence against her.

At the end, the teacher confronts my teammate and now she has 3 days to do all the project by herself and turn it in late with a penalty. Good ending. :feelzez:
Remove her name or tell the teacher she did no work so she can get a zero

lol she expected you to be a simp and keep her name on the project for that 0.0001% chance she'll reward you with sex. You can tell she's done it many times before and got away with it, no way she would've been that careless otherwise.

Saint group project cel