Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teacher teamed me up with a foid for a school project

Krossak47

Krossak47

Greycel
AND SHE'S NOT DOING JAAAAAAACK SHIT

WE had a whole week to do the work, deadline is tomorrow and she only responds (OR leaves a "Seen" mark) every 3 day to my Instagram dms about the project while not contributing.

EDIT: In class SHE initially suggested communicating via the school email, but I just said theres aint no way im doing this through emails and asked for her insta. She probably gave it to me against her own will.

IF I could have been alone for this project, I would. I'm used to not being able to find partners and doing all the shit by myself. But I was forced into teamworking and it's really slowing me down. I KNOW you don't want to work with me but NEITHER DO I, I still do my part though.

How can I teach her a lesson, what should I do?

Last edited:
Don't do it either, increase your grade by doing tests.

Never did anything in school projects tbh, I was always carried by my teammates

Talk to the teacher and say that you did everything, that she did nothing, and that she deserves a zero.
There are high probabilities it won't work but at least you can try.

It's she hot?

Brutal as fuck; at least, the females, I used to partner with were helpful.

You have her "Instagram"? :feelsUgh:

I have never interacted with a foid that way; did she ask you or what? :feelssus:

I advise simply ignoring her, doing your own work, and handing it in from my prior experiences with schooling; no point in attempting to help or otherwise appease a foid who would never even look at you in a way not condemned with resentment or pity. :feelsclown:

do it alone and tell your teacher that you deserve a better grade because u did everything by yourself

Talk to the teacher and say that you did everything, that she did nothing, and that she deserves a zero.
There are high probabilities it won't work but at least you can try.
do it alone and tell your teacher that you deserve a better grade because u did everything by yourself
Yeah I've made a Google Docs and gave her access to it (she never opened the google docs) but I think I'll just do the whole work on my own Word file on my Desktop and not write her name at all.

You have her "Instagram"? :feelsUgh:

I have never interacted with a foid that way; did she ask you or what? :feelssus:

I advise simply ignoring her, doing your own work, and handing it in from my prior experiences with schooling; no point in attempting to help or otherwise appease a foid who would never even look at you in a way not condemned with resentment or pity. :feelsclown:
"EDIT: In class SHE initially suggested communicating via the school email, but I just said theres aint no way im doing this through emails and asked for her insta. She probably gave it to me against her own will."

It's she hot?
She can't get more average than that

Yeah I've made a Google Docs and gave her access to it (she never opened the google docs) but I think I'll just do the whole work on my own Word file on my Desktop and not write her name at all.
Based

Whatever you do don't let het take any credit from the work you've done.

She doesnt need to go out in the workforce entitled thinking everything gonna be done for her sweaty.

WE had a whole week to do the work, deadline is tomorrow and she only responds (OR leaves a "Seen" mark) every 3 day to my Instagram dms about the project while not contributing.

EDIT: In class SHE initially suggested communicating via the school email, but I just said theres aint no way im doing this through emails and asked for her insta. She probably gave it to me against her own will.

IF I could have been alone for this project, I would. I'm used to not being able to find partners and doing all the shit by myself. But I was forced into teamworking and it's really slowing me down. I KNOW you don't want to work with me but NEITHER DO I, I still do my part though.

Tell your teacher this with evidence. Snitch on her

If you get a high grade constantly remind her it was thanks to you to try and make her feel worthless.

at least you have a partner. I used to do group projects alone because nobody wanted to work with me

I would have asked for number and house address to work on it togethre, in person :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: