Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Update on the Hong Kong British

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
So I made a thread about HK coming too UK (https://incels.is/threads/the-uk-is...ports-a-minute-to-hong-kong-residents.263299/)

Anyway if your born after 1997 the only way to get a BNO visa is too either have parents who can come with you or you marry a British Person, JFL at HK men marrying British women, but there's a possibility that HK women will marry British men just to migrate (JBW)

Thoughts?
@Negroid Berber
@SadistCel
@Diocel
@ScornedStoic
@VindalooCell
@Incline
@BummerDrummer
@ShySaxon
@dogcel256
@Tenshi
@The Abyss
@Lv99_BixNood

Nah they'll probably use indians and pakis in the UK for the green card, JBC too strong :feelshehe:

White men are more cucked so they will probably go for them you still got a shot.

Okay let's stop pretending that white britcels are actually good looking. Blacks and sandniggers mog them

Okay let's stop pretending that white britcels are actually good looking. Blacks and sandniggers mog them
That's why Pakis Groom and Mixed race women prefer white men?

Dating UK

Blacks are straight from Africa, not like American Blacks who was bred for being slaves

COPE!!! Major fucking cope!

So I made a thread about HK coming too UK (https://incels.is/threads/the-uk-is...ports-a-minute-to-hong-kong-residents.263299/)

Anyway if your born after 1997 the only way to get a BNO visa is too either have parents who can come with you or you marry a British Person, JFL at HK men marrying British women, but there's a possibility that HK women will marry British men just to migrate (JBW)

Thoughts?
@Negroid Berber
@SadistCel
@Diocel
@ScornedStoic
@VindalooCell
@Incline
@BummerDrummer
@ShySaxon
@dogcel256
@Tenshi
@The Abyss
@Lv99_BixNood

Jfl I am not staying in this shithole imagine living in UK. I wanna move Asia.

They look like inbreed fucks even dogs mog them. Dogpill is eternal!

Is that 2011? why we looking at this old shit?
Because it gets updated every 10 years, 2021 will be more brutal, especially as its more accepted now that Meghan married white male
North England is okay

Because it gets updated every 10 years, 2021 will be more brutal, especially as its more accepted now that Meghan married white male
I guess we will have this discussion in 2021

Interesting, may read the full thread later ngl

Thoughts?
@Negroid Berber
@SadistCel
@Diocel
@ScornedStoic
@VindalooCell
@Incline
@BummerDrummer
@ShySaxon
@dogcel256
@Tenshi
@The Abyss
@Lv99_BixNood
it's your time to ascend and make your noodleharem buddy boyo:feelsYall:

Imagine living in the West in general. Definitely moving out of the country after University.

Too late for me at 34 & I'm impoverished as fuck so even if I tried to run marriage game it would not work as I believe you need to be earning at least 25 or 30k a year to marry a citizen from elsewhere & bring them here.

Too late for me at 34 & I'm impoverished as fuck so even if I tried to run marriage game it would not work as I believe you need to be earning at least 25 or 30k a year to marry a citizen from elsewhere & bring them here.
No they outlined a different route for HK, they only need to live here for 5 years pay £400/year for healthcare and pay normal tax rate

No they outlined a different route for HK, they only need to live here for 5 years pay £400/year for healthcare and pay normal tax rate
Huh, well that's very different.

great more migrants to my country , as if our gov hasnt fucked us enough with this shit :feelsseriously:

> Update :feelsseriously:

Dude you made thread 2 hours before this one

Noodles gonna noodle.

Thoughts?
@Negroid Berber
@SadistCel
@Diocel
@ScornedStoic
@VindalooCell
@Incline
@BummerDrummer
@ShySaxon
@dogcel256
@Tenshi
@The Abyss
@Lv99_BixNood

So why are they giving out passports?

fuck britain china shall liberate the ricecels

What do brits even have to gain from taking on China? Cucks just getting strung along by murica jfl.
Because of Covid, we have gotten a lot of debt, HK people are relatively smart, so they pay taxes, also they integrate better, 3 million more people = more tax payers also if you move from HK you have to pay your own healthcare which helps Gov

Hong Cucks are pathethic they deserve to be shitted on even by other ricecels

Because of Covid, we have gotten a lot of debt, HK people are relatively smart, so they pay taxes, also they integrate better, 3 million more people = more tax payers also if you move from HK you have to pay your own healthcare which helps Gov
I guess it's better than importing blacks or muslims lol.

Replenish your treasuries with ricecel wageslave taxes and your harems with noodles.
OVER FOR HK Ricecels.
BASED Pakis gonna groom anyways :lul: .

Replenish your treasuries with ricecel wageslave taxes and your harems with noodles.
OVER FOR HK Ricecels.
BASED Pakis gonna groom anyways :lul: .
Pakis won't go near because it would blow up in the media as both are non white

Pakis won't go near because it would blow up in the media as both are non white
BROOTAL It's over for grooming gang maxxing pakis.
But I reckon they won't be considered a minority in the sense pakis are.

BROOTAL It's over for grooming gang maxxing pakis.
But I reckon they won't be considered a minority in the sense pakis are.
Depends how many come, if 3 million come then they would be more important then Pakis also UK have some most conservative News media in Europe so they will jump on it if Pakis hurt Asians (They love it when minorities hurt each other)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back