Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The UK is granting a record '5 passports a minute' to Hong Kong residents

They'll head north anyway, London is where low achieving minorities settle and create ghettos. I didn't even know we owned Hong Kong.
Leeds is becoming the next big city also Manchester is decent too, also much more affordable

Conservative government conserving nothing as per usual.

immigrants are mostly men though.

Hope those Hong Kong chinks enjoy some covid racism.

I wonder if curries will be able to grooming gangmaxx on noodlewhores.
No because like any Asian migration ever, they form China Towns, Bradford will be MingFord, Leeds will be LingLeed, Manchester will be MingChester

I wonder if curries will be able to grooming gangmaxx on noodlewhores.
If the government is bring them in then they automatically qualify for the grooming.

If the government is bring them in then they automatically qualify for the grooming.
But if they move up north (which they might because it's cheaper) then it will be JBW everywhere, Only Bradford is non JBW

If I had to pick Asians I'd choose rice over curry, curry just send men & rice ain't violent lunatics the way Islamists are.
Muh western soyciety.......

UK still immigrating with Brexit around the corner where they think money comes from?

This wm/af agenda is getting even scarier, than bm/wf. They want to dramatically increase incel population, it seems.

I'd rather have a Muslim foid than an Asian one

Britain will be hapastan capital

Last edited:
I want a passport too

I'm a transnationality/ethinicity cismale
Brutal. Even with the mess that is western countries you still want in.

They will

Hopefully the UK Gov sends them up North because of space
:feelshaha: :feelsokman:
Only poors like me live up north. Hong kongers live in London, my best friend is one of them.

No because like any Asian migration ever, they form China Towns, Bradford will be MingFord, Leeds will be LingLeed, Manchester will be MingChester
Lifefuel for Britcels :feelshaha:
Suifuel for HK ricecels:feelsree:
Pakis will groom anyways tho:lul:
UK still immigrating with Brexit around the corner where they think money comes from?
It'll come from STEMmaxxing ricecels from now on:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Only poors like me live up north. Hong kongers live in London, my best friend is one of them.
At least many chavs are ugly. Imagine choosing to get mogged by 6'5 tyrones in London instead jfl.

At least many chavs are ugly. Imagine choosing to get mogged by 6'5 tyrones in London instead jfl.
These are noodles, also there's many Middle class men in UK, Chavs (Council Estates) are dying out since 2000

These are noodles, also there's many Middle class men in UK, Chavs (Council Estates) are dying out since 2000
Well I assume his friend is male, otherwise :chad: :chad: :banhammer:

If they coming london :chad:.

china has failed, fuck liberate these poor bastards now jesus fucking christ I hate whits so much

i fucking hate the uk goverment so so much
Where they going to put all these people?
probably will just shack them all up in flats and wont build any new houses, theirs a reason the housing prices in the uk are so high and its almost impossible to live solo without a well paying job.

i fucking hate the uk goverment so so much

probably will just shack them all up in flats and wont build any new houses, theirs a reason the housing prices in the uk are so high and its almost impossible to live solo without a well paying job.
North England is somewhat affordable

North England is somewhat affordable

i live in the south and its mostly old farts with a lot of money telling the youth to pull up muh boot straps in a shitty economy with jobs that require a degree for entry level trash.

Muslims are not

Not much because since 2011, Polish and Romanians have grow by about 5x
View attachment 381764
How the hell are Malays above Thai/Vietnamese? Thai/Vietnamese are more objectively attractive than Malays. Thats saying a lot considering how ugly Thai/Vietnamese people are. Rofl.

Hong Kongers and Singaporeans are bottom of the barrel scum in terms of East Asians. White worshipping colonized low lives. Makes me fuckin sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back