Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UK to receive 3 MILLION immigrants from Hong Kong: Lifefuel for Britcels?

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
So apparently Boris Johnson is preparing to extend a path to British citizenship to three million citizens of Hong Kong. A large percentage of those who will immigrate to the UK will be women, including many young women. And we all know about Asian women and their preference for white men. Is finding a woman about to become a lot easier for incels in the UK?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the "protesters" wanted so much UK rule, well they are going to have it now, lol

lifefuel for chads with yellow ferver

Based move. Better ricefags than sand niggers to support the dwindling population.

fuck i wish i was british right about now
at the very least i could trick a young asian girl into thinking fucking me is customary in my hometown and she has to assimilate by fucking me

3 million I.N.C.E.L operatives

fuck i wish i was british right about now
at the very least i could trick a young asian girl into thinking fucking me is customary in my hometown and she has to assimilate by fucking me
You wouldn't have to trick her. She will assume it herself.

Hong kong has an average IQ 8 points higher than the UK. Although the hong kong men would be without women in a few generations the end result for britain would be positive for sure

Where will they put all those people? Isn't the UK pretty full already?

LifeFuel for white men

Where will they put all those people? Isn't the UK pretty full already?
The cities are extremely overcrowded. This is what the London Underground looks like on a regular day.
707A70F1 1953 423B B2A0 D6DA802C667A
And all these Hong Kongers who will be arriving to the UK will doubtlessly be heading to the cities first. Immigration is destroying Britain tbh.

ricecels on suicide watch :feelsrope:

Anybody but Pakis coming in is a good thing.

Id say leave the UK to brits. Ive seen more curries and arabs than english people. Well whatever..

Oh God, the hapas that will be born in the next decade

Based move. Better ricefags than sand niggers to support the dwindling population.

Not to mention the sand niggers from Pakistan fucking their first cousins and popping out retarded kids are responsible for a huge chunk of the cost of the NHS. Ricecels aren't ideal but we won't fuck each other's cousins.

But lifefuel for yellow fever Britcels though.

BRUTAL suifuel for the ricecel men, whether moving to UK or already there. They will see all the white Britcels being happy with their chink foids while ricecels get absolutely nothing and left to dry.

I wonder how many immigrants the UK already takes in a year and I wonder how the UK will stagger entry from HKers. I wouldn't be surprised if HKers who move are unfairly scapegoated if things aren't rosy post-Brexit. "Oyy bruv I can't buy a house because the guy from Hong Kong got to it first"

@mental_out @CelticTruecel thoughts?

Can't wait for 2 years from now when britcels crying about ricecels taking muh jobs and doing a huwite genocide
Can't wait for 2 years from now when britcels crying about ricecels taking muh jobs and doing a huwite genocide

There's already a housing shortage in the UK, where the fuck are you going to house 3 million people.

BRUTAL suifuel for the ricecel men, whether moving to UK or already there. They will see all the white Britcels being happy with their chink foids while ricecels get absolutely nothing and left to dry.
Also suifuel for ricecels in HK since 3 million women leaving will fuck up their gender balance.

Don't know how well this will go down. Hardly any space in the UK and I'm guessing most will be going to the main cities. 3 million is a huge number.

Also suifuel for ricecels in HK since 3 million women leaving will fuck up their gender balance.

Fucking up the already fucked up gender balance. Fucking hell. Not to mention Hong Kong is WMAF haven relatively speaking.

All 3 million of them aren't going all going to be women jfl

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
spread the blackpill in uk and get thousands asian recruits

A million future ER’s in the making

If so, yes, but uk will still have millions of incels. That country is too far gone

This only applies to people in Hong Kong who were residents before 1997 so youngcels will be left out.

In any case, the HKers who would make the move are the ones who stand to suffer the most from the Chinese crackdown on civil society and civil liberties -- cosmopolitan, middle-class types with higher education -- so it would generally benefit the UK economy.
Only in London, most places are still 90% white in all honestly. London is where all the multinational businesses reside so it shouldn't surprise anyone there.

I'm not sure why some people on the forum are annoyed when they see someone of another race, that's Karen behaviour, they unironically act like middle-aged foids.

Last edited:
Suifuel for the poor fucking ricecels.

Doubt they will all arrive on our soil anyway.

Riceceldom is about to explode!

Sub 8 ethnic males lose again.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the "protesters" wanted so much UK rule, well they are going to have it now, lol

Whether you love or hate Hong Kong you have to admit that them waving the UK flag and wishing for Britain to take them over again was cringy.

Mark Collett will soon have videos echoing 19th century panics about the "yellow menace".

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
spread the blackpill in uk and get thousands asian recruits

I'm not sure why some people on the forum are annoyed when they see someone of another race, that's Karen behaviour, they unironically act like middle-aged foids.

Imo it is more to do with how hearing people speaking many different kinds of foreign language is distracting and unsettling when you are used to seeing people mostly speaking English and adhering to western cultural customs.
People in the inner city in the US are usually more tolerant of these kinds of mixed race groups (most of all the Tyrones, because like Chris Rock says, they are looking at everything on the menu as far as women are concerned).

Imo it is more to do with how hearing people speaking many different kinds of foreign language is distracting and unsettling when you are used to seeing people mostly speaking English and adhering to western cultural customs.
People in the inner city in the US are usually more tolerant of these kinds of mixed race groups (most of all the Tyrones, because like Chris Rock says, they are looking at everything on the menu as far as women are concerned).

I really could not give a flying fuck

Id say leave the UK to brits. Ive seen more curries and arabs than english people. Well whatever..

Blame "your" white women for this. If they weren't hypergamous, then white men wouldn't be incel and white birthrates wouldn't be in the shitter.
Oh God, the hapas that will be born in the next decade

What a genERation

Those Hong Kong ricecels will finally be free. Free from ever getting any pussy again.

why does the uk want more ethnics when london is already new delhi 2.0

Blame "your" white women for this. If they weren't hypergamous, then white men wouldn't be incel and white birthrates wouldn't be in the shitter.

What a genERation
Yay FaceAndLMS replied! Tbh, theyre not my women as im not british, however i agree with you. hypergamy fucks up most aspects of life, not just relationships.

England is anything except English at this point. Certainly a kingdom thats long been diluted and erased.

dont worry china will find a way to prevent 3 million from leaving

Just more white genocide

The cities are extremely overcrowded. This is what the London Underground looks like on a regular day.
View attachment 284228And all these Hong Kongers who will be arriving to the UK will doubtlessly be heading to the cities first. Immigration is destroying Britain tbh.
fuck British people are very ugly, how can you be incel in England?

Can you believe people actually take these words seriously at face value?

Come on... UK actually taking in 3 millions chinks? Get real!