Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Update on onlineharassmentmaxxing

1337hikki

1337hikki

Member of I.N.C.E.L
★★★★★
Earlier I posted about onlineharassmentmaxxing foids from my HS/uni and I told one of them she was a niggerloving slut (just the term I randomly chose). Well recently I saw her out of the blue AND SHE WAS WITH A NIGGER BF AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now I regret not spamming /pol/ memes. Overall tho feeling p good rn tbh :hax::feelskek: (I use fake accounts btw)

Memes write themselves

based, give us tips on how to successfully do this

No screenshots?

Earlier I posted about onlineharassmentmaxxing foids from my HS/uni and I told one of them she was a niggerloving slut (just the term I randomly chose). Well recently I saw her out of the blue AND SHE WAS WITH A NIGGER BF AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now I regret not spamming /pol/ memes. Overall tho feeling p good rn tbh :hax::feelskek: (I use fake accounts btw)
Keep spamming her accounts and give her prerecorded messages on her phone jigsaw style. "Hello [insert name] let's play a game."