Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Update on my post "See you guys in two weeks"

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
One day after I made the post I had the opportunity to go on a two week long vacation which I hadn't planned for beforehand.

Didn't achieve much.

I go over the list quickly:

1. Exercise

Didn't bother at all, except for swimming and walking I didn't do much else. At least it was fun, haven't been on the beach for years and never bothered swimming.

2. Diet

Followed my diet pretty well, mostly animal based and only ate once or twice a day. However didn't lose weight or improve my health much since I was constantly drunk. Drank during the morning, day, evening, and night. Didn't really overdo it so much, just between 20-30 units per day.

3. Learning

Didn't learn anything new, maybe I improved my swimming capabilities somewhat.

4. Speech

Haven't bothered trying to fix it.

5. Nofap

Worked for a couple of days, however I relapsed when fantasizing about a girl I saw.

6. Getting enough sunlight

Only thing on the list I actually accomplished, went from being extremely pale to somewhat healthy looking, however my skin was rather sensitive so my arms got sunburnt badly. Has healed now so it's okay.

7. Eye exercises

Haven't bothered much.

Also I quit my phone addiction. Bearly any internet browsing, no mobile games, no YouTube. I have still used my phone a lot but only for listening to music, Have spent most of the time away just drinking and listening to music.

I already knew when going away that I wouldn't accomplish much, however now when I'm back I'm gonna start putting in the effort, sadly enough I have to quit drinking. Gonna take a break from it for a couple of weeks and than I can go back to drinking as much as I want.

Tell me more about this
Oh it's not related to inceldom.

It's just that it's the only thing that can help my nearsightedness and visual snow.

I don't use glasses or lenses so eye exercises is my only option.

I guess theoretically eye exercises could improve your eye area aswell, improve dark eye circles and other things.

This should be in the lounge