Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Update on my current predicament

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
Tagging: @FourthWorlder @InMyCellInHell

I filled the form for my psychiatric report, again. I need it for my driving license. Father was with me this time and he told me I just needed to annex a document to the request. My feelings have returned to baseline, this issue no longer worries me. I'm being positive and hoping this report will be thorough and confirms that I'm no nutcase, so as to obtain my driving license.

tl;dr Me stupid, dad fixed it, thing good now.

glad to see it turned well. that bitch psychiatrist made you waste your time, don't think she feels any remorse though.

glad to see it turned well. that bitch psychiatrist made you waste your time, don't think she feels any remorse though.
It's a male psychiatrist. He's probably NPD or BPD based on career choice alone.

Glad it turned out well for you buddy boyo

It's a male psychiatrist. He's probably NPD or BPD based on career choice alone.
Sheeit. I had a brain fart when I read your original post and interpreted the word ''cunt'' as female.

Tagging: @FourthWorlder @InMyCellInHell

I filled the form for my psychiatric report, again. I need it for my driving license. Father was with me this time and he told me I just needed to annex a document to the request. My feelings have returned to baseline, this issue no longer worries me. I'm being positive and hoping this report will be thorough and confirms that I'm no nutcase, so as to obtain my driving license.

tl;dr Me stupid, dad fixed it, thing good now.
That's cool. I hope it works out man.