Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Update on my Christmas plans

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
To those of you who keep up with my life, if you remember I was planning to dress up as Santa and deliver fesikh to all the children of the world for Christmas.
I wasn't able to hire any help, I've been having to make the fesikh all on my own, I think I've nearly exhausted all the fish in the river near me. I have roughly 400 servings of fesikh (my room stinks), it's nowhere near enough for all the children of the world but I have to keep trying. Next I need to take care of transportation, I was thinking a wagon pulled by donkeys (Zabbaleen style), I need to figure out how I can afford donkeys as a NEET.

Anything else I need to consider?
@ilieknothing @Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus @Robtical @Retardfuel

Are u sure it won't rot until u get to deliver it to the kids?

what do you think the kids will do with their fesikh?

Jfl. That would work in Egypt. And instead of reindeer you use donkeys pulling you zabaleen style, with a bunch of fesikh in your wagon. Egyptians don't have chimneys so how will it be delivered to them? I think you can go through the balcony.

Jfl. That would work in Egypt. And instead of reindeer you use donkeys pulling you zabaleen style, with a bunch of fesikh in your wagon. Egyptians don't have chimneys so how will it be delivered to them? I think you can go through the balcony.
I plan to spread knowledge of fesikh throughout the world.

based as fuck. I hope you can turn feskih delivery into a profitable business

I wish I got a plane for Christmas's!

Have you managed to grow a beard for this special occasion?

To those of you who keep up with my life, if you remember I was planning to dress up as Santa and deliver fesikh to all the children of the world for Christmas.
I wasn't able to hire any help, I've been having to make the fesikh all on my own, I think I've nearly exhausted all the fish in the river near me. I have roughly 400 servings of fesikh (my room stinks), it's nowhere near enough for all the children of the world but I have to keep trying. Next I need to take care of transportation, I was thinking a wagon pulled by donkeys (Zabbaleen style), I need to figure out how I can afford donkeys as a NEET.

Anything else I need to consider?
@ilieknothing @Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus @Robtical @Retardfuel
Jfl. Well it’s probably snowed where you are, so maybe store the fish outside under snow. Free freezer storage. Maybe get a slow launching bazooka and shoot the fisk at random passer by’s on the street (especially foids) while driving the donkeys.

Jfl. Well it’s probably snowed where you are, so maybe store the fish outside under snow. Free freezer storage. Maybe get a slow launching bazooka and shoot the fisk at random passer by’s on the street (especially foids) while driving the donkeys.
Need some inventor-cel to help me design a fesikh throwing bazooka. :feelskek: