Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Update: If you are a short male below 6 ft, you are not allowed to leave your house and have some fun in life

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I just saw a video of a fefoid making fun of a manlet who destroyed the boxing machine at the amusement park.

She said: When he’s 160 cm but can punch like 170 cm (so hot)… "sarcastically mocking him for being short"

Now fefoids even have a problem with short men just existing in their sight, no matter if they hit on them or do anything. Just the simple fact that he’s out there trying to have some fun in life instead of rotting in his basement, is enough reason for them to get triggered and to attack him.

Last edited:
I'll get to your goddess shortly.

Another brutal heightpill :feelsrope:

I just saw a video of a fefoid making fun of a manlet who destroyed the boxing machine at the amusement park.

She said: When he’s 160 cm but can punch like 170 cm (so hot)… "sarcastically mocking him for being short"

Now fefoids even have a problem with short men just existing in their sight, no matter if they hit on them or do anything. Just the simple fact that he’s out there trying to have some fun in life instead of rotting in his basement, is enough reason for them to get triggered and to attack him.
Go eat rice, it’s the only way chico

Go eat rice, it’s the only way chico

and if your ugly and or non-NT