Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Update: Federal appeals court will not reconsider decision to uphold conviction of r/IncelTears pedophile Dr. Pizza

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
For more information and background, see the previous thread:

In a one-page order filed last week, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit flatly denied Dr. Pizza's petition for panel rehearing, or in the alternative, an en banc rehearing:
Document 3 1

There were no stated dissents.

Dr. Pizza, whose real name is Peter Bright, is a known male feminist and outspoken incelophobe who was arrested by the FBI as part of a sting operation. At trial, the government proved that he attempted to engage in sex with a 7-year-old girl and a 9-year-old boy. He is now serving a 12-year federal prison sentence, which will be followed by a 7-year term of supervised release and lifetime sex offender registration.

All of his attempts to overturn his conviction and sentence thus far have been denied.

Drpizza bright

Dr. Pizza now has no recourse except the U.S. Supreme Court. If he does file a petition for certiorari, I will keep you updated.

@-BrettyBoy- @TheProphetMuscle @ordinaryotaku @Zensfy @gigacel123 @Mecoja @ERadicator @Cope_Time @nazianime @RecessedChinCel @Defetivecuckachu @Bourbon @AwakenedArisen @senses fail @Wizard32 @Glerforpus @Copexodius Maximus @Justdone @Komesarj89 @bigantennaemay1 @Ritalincel @FlyFace @BardakTheGreat @Arthas93 @veqdera @Rice Rice Baby @keksofthebest @Kevin Logan @JustinSane @outherebrothers @BrazilianLambda @RandomGuy @Pancakecel

Hopefully this is the last we will hear about him and he can rot.
Dr. Pizza now has no recourse except the U.S. Supreme Court. If he does file a petition for certiorari, I will keep you updated.
The supreme court? I can't believe he could be defeated so many times and still get a chance to change his own history. Thanks for the update though. :feelsstudy:

Thanks for the tag:feelsYall:
sounds like that’s all wrapped up for him then. Better hope he doesn’t crawl into bed and see a snickers bar under his sheets. But we already know that has happened several times :feelsgah:

He deserves it, he tried to touch a little boy.

He’s a male feminist and pedo in the mix, makes sense.

r/ConvictedSexOffenderTears

:feels:

@PPEcel needs some sort of order of merit for all of this work.

dr.pizza: diddles me XD

Reminds me of the pedo karate instructor from Brazil
Un pedophile viole un enfant et va en prison

But Pete is a male feminist, Tyrones and Jamals would understand, right?

This fat cunt was a 2k viper spammer, may he get stabbed to death in prison by psychopathic urban people.

Cope, incels are already living a life sentence of no non-family ever loving them
That’s true but being a pedo people will actively try to ruin your life at least as an incel you have some strange dynamic of people just not gathering around you until ya become noteworthy

Maybe when he gets out he'll challenge SORNA and cement his legacy in administrative law. He won't, but it would be pretty funny.

Maybe when he gets out he'll challenge SORNA and cement his legacy in administrative law. He won't, but it would be pretty funny.
Are you referring to Gundy v. United States, 139 S. Ct. 2116 (2019)?

the nondelegation doctrine is dead

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Are you referring to Gundy v. United States, 139 S. Ct. 2116 (2019)?

the nondelegation doctrine is dead

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
As far as I remember a good number of legal commentators think it can be revived since Ginsburg kicked the bucket and Alito concurred only because there weren't enough votes for a majority to overturn the intelligible principle test.

But it's not like Pizza was convicted before SORNA so I doubt he has any constitutional basis for relief.

As far as I remember a good number of legal commentators think it can be revived since Ginsburg kicked the bucket and Alito concurred only because there weren't enough votes for a majority to overturn the intelligible principle test.

But it's not like Pizza was convicted before SORNA so I doubt he has any constitutional basis for relief.
FedSoc right now:

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Lmao a 7 year old and a 9 year old. Funny how IT always calls us pedos for liking 16-17 year olds, meanwhile they are attracted to actual children. I hope he gets brutally gaped and turned into Tyrone’s sex slave in prison.

Lmao a 7 year old and a 9 year old. Funny how IT always calls us pedos for liking 16-17 year olds, meanwhile they are attracted to actual children. I hope he gets brutally gaped and turned into Tyrone’s sex slave in prison.
over for him

Is this the fuck that calls us loser incels lfmao :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back