Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UPDATE: Barista girl that was nice to me now hates me and wants me to die a horrible death

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
Previous post: https://incels.is/threads/cute-barisra-girl-was-nice-and-smiled-when-speaking-to-me.616399/

I've been to the small cafe twice since I met her. At first she was very nice, but now it's different, I see in her eyes that she thinks I am a creepy future mass murderer that does drugs. I am none of these. The way she looks at me is completely different for no reason. It seems the more time she spent with me (very little time), the more her hatred grew. I saw her today, and I automatically thought "She knows I am sexually worthless" and "She knows I am a loser" I am depressed, but also burning with rage, how I could be judged so much for simply being me.

And no, I did not try flirting with her, I did not force any conversation, and the seldom small talk we did have was pleasant.

This is why I stay inside all day rotting. Any slight glimpse of hope will only break you down further when reality sets in. :fuk:

I had couple situations like this, for her you are just walking cash of bag, she besides that job doesn't want to do anything with you

I had couple situations like this, for her you are just walking cash of bag, she besides that job doesn't want to do anything with you
Welcome to the Sub5 Experience.

Previous post: https://incels.is/threads/cute-barisra-girl-was-nice-and-smiled-when-speaking-to-me.616399/

I've been to the small cafe twice since I met her. At first she was very nice, but now it's different, I see in her eyes that she thinks I am a creepy future mass murderer that does drugs. I am none of these. The way she looks at me is completely different for no reason. It seems the more time she spent with me (very little time), the more her hatred grew. I saw her today, and I automatically thought "She knows I am sexually worthless" and "She knows I am a loser" I am depressed, but also burning with rage, how I could be judged so much for simply being me.

And no, I did not try flirting with her, I did not force any conversation, and the seldom small talk we did have was pleasant.
Rape her

Just talk to her all she can do is say No.

Or pepperspray you...
...ban you from the Café...
...maybe call the cops...
......File a Restraining Order......
.........call her Boyfriend 7'0 Tyrone.......

:fuk:

That title. Nigga.

Had this type of scenario happen many times in my life. This is why I don't feel comfortable even when foids are nice to me (which happens rarely)

Torture,rape and kill the foid already (she deserves it)

making coffee isn't difficult. you can make it at home.

Brutal. That’s not fair how judgmental she was

Just talk to her all she can do is say No.

Or pepperspray you...
...ban you from the Café...
...maybe call the cops...
......File a Restraining Order......
.........call her Boyfriend 7'0 Tyrone.......

:fuk:

This is why I love ordering pickup, since i dont have to talk to anyone, also when I move to a new country im gonna fake being deaf to get more empathy points will be hard.

This is why I love ordering pickup, since i dont have to talk to anyone, also when I move to a new country im gonna fake being deaf to get more empathy points will be hard.
You'll only be viewed as an inconvenience if you're sub 5

You'll only be viewed as an inconvenience if you're sub 5
A sub 5 with a visible disability is different since society uses them to look good and feel good about themselves tho

Rape her