Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unwritten life rules and general blackpills

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
1 - Never approach women unless you are 200% sure you aren't subhuman and she showed signs that she can reciprocate, or if she approached you first with clear interest
2 - Never try to "fit in", just find your own copes and hope someday someone who can relate with your hobbies/copes approaches you, if it doesn't happen just accept it
3 - If you aren't genetically gifted you are bound to be a slave to the system forever
4 - Self improvement only kinda works if you are at least 5/10, below that it's pretty much over (even if you "ascend" modestly you'll still be a slave to the system like I previously said)
5 - Everyone rationalizes animalistic thoughts, urges and behaviors to try to sound more virtuous than they actually are, especially women who claims that chased highly attractive men because they were "smart" or had a "good personality" (tm) instead of admitting being attracted to the sex appeal and better offspring prospects
6 - Don't be supportive expecting to get support back anytime in the future from the people you interacted to
7 - Being supportive at all is a waste of time and resources most of the time, so simply don't do it unless you actually enjoy it or if you are 100% sure people involved will give you something back
8 - Family is mostly meaningless and most relatives are parasites, they only actually like you if you have something to give them, they are only tolerated by many because they are related by blood. Your closest relatives (mother and father) most likely only raised you in order to create a fake image of family unity for themselves and to meet societal expectations
9 - Friendship is likewise even more meaningless especially if you are an incel (people just want to share resources, consume resources or getting a feeling of superiority/mogging)
10 - If you are male, no one really cares about you, even if you are chad (they only actually care what you represent, and what can you give to the world, they don't care about your emotions or personality)
11 - Marriage is pointless in every regard
12 - Having children in today's world is pointless unless the child has any uniqueness/giftedness genes-wise, as "being average" will automatically create slaves
14 - People see other human beings from "exotic" cultures as animals, especially those "wanderlust" whores who travel abroad to see other people and places as literal Zoos
15 - Nothing is objectively good, no one is good and everything has a hidden agenda, altruism isn't a human trait from a biological standpoint

Last edited:
This should be pinned and moved to must-read content

Absolutely based and dropping truth bombs.

Even though we will never have sex, the brutal yourkidwillbeincelifmale pill still hurts

1 - Never approach women unless you are 200% sure you aren't subhuman and she showed signs that she can reciprocate, or if she approached you first with clear interest
2 - Never try to "fit in", just find your own copes and hope someday someone who can related with your hobbies/copes approaches you, if it doesn't happen just accept it
3 - If you aren't genetically gifted you are bound to be a slave to the system forever
4 - Self improvement only kinda works if you are at least 5/10, below that it's pretty much over (even if you "ascend" modestly you'll still be a slave to the system like I previously said)
5 - Everyone rationalizes animalistic thoughts, urges and behaviors to try to sound more virtuous than they actually are, especially women who claims that chased highly attractive men because they were "smart" or had a "good personality" (tm) instead of admitting being attracted to the sex appeal and better offspring prospects
6 - Don't be supportive expecting to get support back anytime in the future from the people you interacted to
7 - Being supportive at all is a waste of time and resources most of the time, so simply don't do it unless you actually enjoy it or if you are 100% sure people involved will give you something back
8 - Family is mostly meaningless and most relatives are parasites, they only actually like you if you have something to give them, they are only tolerated by many because they are related by blood. Your closest relatives (mother and father) most likely only raised you in order to create a fake image of family unity for themselves and to meet societal expectations
9 - Friendship is likewise even more meaningless especially if you are an incel (people just want to share resources, consume resources or getting a feeling of superiority/mogging)
10 - If you are male, no one really cares about you, even if you are chad (they only actually care what you represent, and what can you give to the world, they don't care about your emotions or personality)
12 - Having children in today's world is pointless unless the child has any uniqueness/giftedness genes-wise, as "being average" will automatically create slaves
14 - People see other human beings from "exotic" cultures as animals, especially those "wanderlust" whores who travel abroad to see other people and places as literal Zoos
15 - Nothing is objectively good, no one is good and everything has a hidden agenda, altruism isn't a human trait from a biological standpoint
5 is very high iq, I came to the same conclusion a while back
7 is why I support family, cause they have always been there so far
8 is not true with my parents at least
9 what if you find incel friends who are also lonely?
10. high iq again, it never began for the male race.
15 altruism does exist from parents to children and between siblings. Sure there is a hidden biological agenda, but to you, it people you really care about.

This should be pinned and moved to must-read content
Won't happen, I had higher effort threads before and none were pinned. This one exists just to let people share their ideas as well
Even though we will never have sex, the brutal yourkidwillbeincelifmale pill still hurts
That can only not happen if you manage to get a Stacy pregnant and "win the lottery" by having the child getting all of her genes related to looks. But that obviously isn't likely if you are an actual incel and/or autistic.
Or if you adopt a child with good genetic traits or raise Chad's kid.
Otherwise you are indeed gambling to put a poor soul to this world that is bound to live a mostly miserable life.

Beyond that, I'd say that IQ matters too, averageness in general guarantee slavedom
5 is very high iq, I came to the same conclusion a while back
7 is why I support family, cause they have always been there so far
8 is not true with my parents at least
9 what if you find incel friends who are also lonely?
10. high iq again, it never began for the male race.
15 altruism does exist from parents to children and between siblings. Sure there is a hidden biological agenda, but to you, it people you really care about.
"""Lonely men""" are the first to drop their friends after they ascend (I can say from experience), some won't even acknowledge your existence at all from that point on, most men really are actually "hoes before bros" especially if they aren't someone who are used to be around women

Last edited:
2 - Never try to "fit in", just find your own copes and hope someday someone who can relate with your hobbies/copes approaches you, if it doesn't happen just accept it
Extremely based and blackpilled

"""Lonely men""" are the first to drop their friends after they ascend (I can say from experience), some won't even acknowledge your existence at all from that point on, most men really are actually "hoes before bros" especially if they aren't someone who are used to be around women
true, it is the attempt of the non chads to train to make the woman want to be with him by giving everything he has to her

I forgot to put on the OP to post your own ideas of "unwritten rules" or your own blackpilled facts

Man's on point.