Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Untweisen Sie durch Vorlage Ihres Reisepasses nach, dass Sie Deutscher sind. Nur 100 % reine Arier wie ich sind willkommen, in diesem Thread zu posten

Damn. I didn't know that it was possible. Everyone I talked to said that they were easy to pass.
I personally didn't even study Spanish in school and I speak it better than some folks who did.
it depends, for example in my high school our class was split in two when learning german, one part was actually studying it and in the other the teacher also knew that we didn't give a shit about that language so he was letting us cheat on the exams so we all passed even without knowing shit in german

Even my German colleagues know French or Spanish and English. Foreigners obviously know more languages than that.
the only people that know 3 languages other than like 2% of genuine trilinguals are immigrants that know their own language, the country's language and english so for example a turk in germany would know turkish german and english

the only people that know 3 languages other than like 2% of genuine trilinguals are immigrants that know their own language, the country's language and english so for example a turk in germany would know turkish german and english
Most turks also speak arabic....

No, they don't. But Turks/levantines/Iranians are essentially, one race tho. We just speak different languages.

Lol. So Google translator is absolutely, shit. Also, I understood what you wrote here "Untweisen" is not a German word" right? It's intresting, how you can sort of tell what some sentences might mean if you know both English and French, which are both mandatory in school in Lebanon along with Arabic.

This one I'm guessing is either, " that is music to me" or "this is music to my ears?"(Like the English phrase) But I absolutely, butchered the pronunciation tho.
There are "beweisen" and "unterweisen". The first one means "to proof" and the second one means "to teach somebody something". Kind of teaching. If I have some sort of machine/vehicle for example and you don't know how to use/drive it, I show you how to do it. Dann unterweise ich Dich darin.
It means "to instruct" if that's translated correctly.
"Listen to my instructions, blackpill-soldier!"

"This is music to my ears" = I like to hear this. It sounds good.
Example: "All subhumans get Stacys tomorrow! It's a new law. They must fuck at least one Sub5 every week!“
-"Oh, das ist aber Musik in meinen Ohren!" :feelsokman:

Nein, der klaut nur unsere Fahrräder, wenn wir nicht aufpassen. :feelskek:
Genau... hast du dein teueres Rennrad im Vorgarten für nur 5 minuten stehen gelassen? Dann heißt das wohl das du es nicht mehr brauchst!
Es ist mein Vergnügen Deutsche von ihrem unnötigen Kram zu befreien.

Last edited:
Genau... hast du dein teueres Rennrad im Vorgarten für nur 5 minuten stehen gelassen? Dann heißt das wohl das du es nicht mehr brauchst!
Es ist mein Vergnügen Deutsche von ihrem unnötigen Kram zu befreien.
Wagt ihr euch eigentlich manchmal auch an Alis AMG? Oder ist das eine Nummer zu groß?
Nun, da kann ich ja erleichtert sein, dass es bei mir nur wertlosen, alten Schrott gibt. :feelsokman:

Jetzt ist der Reisepass schon ein Ariernachweis? Schwach.

Nein. Mindestpreis muss unbedingt über 600€ sein denn es lohnt sich anders nicht sei e Freiheit für etwas so minderwertiges zu riskieren.

Aber um ehrlich zu sein ist das ein großes meme. Ich habe in meinem Leben nichts gestohlen, aber meine Landesgenossen tun es gerne. Am meisten stehlen sie Sachen aus KGVs.... Rasenmäher, Bohrmaschinen, Motorhaken, Motorsägen etc. Fahrräder eher seltener.

germancels: is "alles in butter" an actual saying?

I think maybe in north Germany. I haven't heard it that often, but I know some people in TV Series say it.
yeah it sounds kinda odd so I am not surprised real germans might have not heard of that that often or use it in real life, another argument to not trust books/learning materials 100%