Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Unprofessional alpha builders.

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
My mums had some chad builders round the house to fit a shower and they are so unprofessional. They brag about their girlfriends out loud, swear, talk about sex, sing out loud and help themselves to the fridge. There's usually 3 of these guys who are doing this job that will last 2 weeks.

If the awful drilling wasn't enough from 8 in the pissin mornin, I have to be subjected to their bullshit an it's disregarded as 'banter'. If you dare to call it out you're perceived as negative. This is exactly why I despise most people. I've experienced this in every working environment in general. I cannot stand to be around alpha's, they intimidate me tbh as I'm highly sensitive :whatfeels: .

My mums had some chad builders round the house to fit a shower and they are so unprofessional. They brag about their girlfriends out loud, swear, talk about sex, sing out loud and help themselves to the fridge. There's usually 3 of these guys who are doing this job that will last 2 weeks.

If the awful drilling wasn't enough from 8 in the pissin mornin, I have to be subjected to their bullshit an it's disregarded as 'banter'. If you dare to call it out you're perceived as negative. This is exactly why I despise most people. I've experienced this in every working environment in general. I cannot stand to be around alpha's, they intimidate me tbh as I'm highly sensitive :whatfeels: .
They think EVERYONE is below them, I cannot stand such people.

Guess your toilet mother wanted to get fucked by all 3 of them it’s a common fetish

Tell her not to pay them

They think EVERYONE is below them, I cannot stand such people.
It's ridiculous how they freely talk to their girlfriends on the phone whilst doing a job at someone's house, these people have no respect or self awareness which is indicative of this trash arse society.