Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unpopular opinion: This forum should only be allowed for those living in first-world countries.

curry fool has gone insane. Holy fuck he is legit special Ed tier lmao
Actually I wouldn't mind him if he kept this shit to those stupid threads. Harmless trolling fun, even though utterly retarded. But he tried to spill this shit into other threads. Clearly he took things too personaly and the poor creature is now getting the bullying of his life that he never faced since 8th grade

Shut the fuck up you stupid burger shitskin. You don't know shit. Keep vaxxing yourself with poison rather than calling me names.
Your are the most cucked curry in this forum's history.

@Transcended Trucel look at him go :feelskek::feelskek:
It would be so sad if it wasn't so funny
I am surprised mods haven't temp banned him for spam yet but they ban others for doing so. Lazy ass mods

If you think because I'm from the UK I actually like it here, think again. Do you love Germany and kiss pictures of Angela Merkel every morning? Would you die for your fellow krauts? I doubt it.

Well this would suck for me since I live in a shithole part of the US, pretty much a third world country.

Wtf is wrong with people on this forum. I had a stroke reading this shit
:feelsLSD:Welcome to .is

no wonder you curries are so full of shit. can't even compete and calls it "bullying" sure you balding pajeet.
Keep dreaming femboytoy. I'm sure when you suck your mom's bull's dick to prep him for his fuck session while touching your boipussy with the brown shitskin color dildo your mom gifted you on your 15th birthday, you dream of the day when you can compete with Caeser fucking cel.

Your deepest darkest fantasies are showing faggot. This is some Fruedian tier shit lmao

Keep dreaming femboytoy. I'm sure when you suck your mom's bull's dick to prep him for his fuck session while touching your boipussy with the brown shitskin color dildo your mom gifted you on your 15th birthday, you dream of the day when you can compete with Caeser fucking cel.

Your deepest darkest fantasies are showing faggot. This is some Fruedian tier shit lmao
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

this is so fun, you came up with all that disgusting incest shit? and turn calling me a faggot for "deepest darkest fantasies" nice "no u" meme shitskin. Saar he is shaaring fantasy saaar. this is you faggot. :feelskek:

Pajeetandhisdad fc3782 6193973

Oh yeah, a japanese can relate much more to an anglo than a latin american can and can speak much better english.

Holy fuck, read what you write before posting

Pointless, globohomo is fucking everywhere

Do you think poor countries don't have Chads or guys who have more shit than others and thus more popular with foids?

Better think about all those fakecels and larpers. They're a real problem.

I dont agree, hypergamy sucks everywhere. Also on top of looks you need money, your own place and car and that is very hard to earn in third world country. Girls are whoring here since 12 with teen chads sucking their dicks in public places.
Slav hoes are absolutely barbaric.

huge ass cope
"They're not privileged enough to come to this place for the underprivileged."

:feelswhat:
this
also it's just a matter of time before this whole world becomes clownified with the west's lies

Ugly men face the same problems everywhere jfl. There may be a slightly higher chance of ascension in third world countries though. :feelsUgh:

The United States, Canada, most of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, and then parts of South Africa etc. The amount of shit that people from third world countries post on here is usually top tier garbage. A lot of their posts are in broken English and alot of the time their posts have nothing to do with anything. They werent exposed to the same things growing up that we were for instance like Chads partying and what not because chad was trying to find enough rice to eat and couldnt gain muscle lol. Or the same highschool scenarios, cliched social structures, and much more so its hard to even relate to these people and funny watching them try to relate to us.
It's over.

Stupid thread