Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unpopular opinion: @loser550 is not ugly

He can look normie if he removed his glasses and fixed his hair but since he’s 5’4 it’s over for him, he’s a certified trucel

If he is a 3/10 or even a 4/10 then he is ugly and he is an incel. End of the story. Nobody here is below a 3/10 anyways except maybe @TheGrayWolf but Im not 100% if he is for real
I wish @TheGrayWolf come with me to Thailand so we can be 2 ugly autistic retards together trying to lose virginity :feelsrope: That also sounded homo as fuck idk how to phrase that normally.

I wish @TheGrayWolf come with me to Thailand so we can be 2 ugly autistic retards together trying to lose virginity :feelsrope:
I'm seriously thinking about that Thailand trip :yes: - really. This would be a HUGE thing for me, as you know I feel really uncomfortable around others - I've been to Asia and people also looked at me strangely there. I'll decide until next spring/summer, still have to save money.

That also sounded homo as fuck idk how to phrase that normally.
:lul: It's ok, only realised after you mentioned it

If he is a 3/10 or even a 4/10 then he is ugly and he is an incel. End of the story. Nobody here is below a 3/10 anyways except maybe @TheGrayWolf but Im not 100% if he is for real
I am for real, unfortunately. I'm 5'4/1.62m and especially as a German that's very short. But my face is even more f'cked than that unintentionally inaccurate drawing (too round) I made.

If he's normal, I'm Meeks-tier beautiful.

I'm seriously thinking about that Thailand trip :yes: - really. This would be a HUGE thing for me, as you know I feel really uncomfortable around others - I've been to Asia and people also looked at me strangely there. I'll decide until next spring/summer, still have to save money.
I'd like to go too but I'm just now beginning to save some money. At least that Russian hooker helped me a little.

He mogs me, so I would say he's a 4/10, since I'm a three. A beard and no glasses and in a decade he's suddenly a 6.
Women don't see anyone below 7 as sexual anyways.

At least he's not like that sasuke larper guy who just looks a normal nigger with a camera too close to his face.

i am skinny as fuck last time i checked i was 50
My lowest weight was 56 kg, and I had no muscle, borderline underweight at 173cm. Now I weigh 70, and have somewhat visible abs.
You are literally anorexic, that might be your physical and mental source of problems. That might be why you look like an auschwitz victim. Go eat and do some pushups.

My lowest weight was 56 kg, and I had no muscle, borderline underweight at 173cm. Now I weigh 70, and have somewhat visible abs.
You are literally anorexic, that might be your physical and mental source of problems. That might be why you look like an auschwitz victim. Go eat and do some pushups.
I am not anorexic plus I eat a lot and used to do push-ups and sit-ups

I am not anorexic plus I eat a lot and used to do push-ups and sit-ups

You are underweight. Green is the normal weight category. If you had any muscle or fat you would not be 16 bmi.