Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unpopular opinion: @loser550 is not ugly

He doesn't have any facial deformities.
You dont even need facial deformitys to be a truecel anymore
He does have flaws like recessed chin and nct eyes though

He is also a framelet which is pretty much a deformity

i am skinny as fuck last time i checked i was 50
I got my weight checked yesterday and Im around the same as you
53kg at 5’6
This is the lowest Ive weighed for awhile I normally weigh around 56-60

Are you sure your 5’9??

I got my weight checked yesterday and Im around the same as you
53kg at 5’6
This is the lowest Ive weighed for awhile I normally weigh around 56-60

Are you sure your 5’9??
yeah i wouId say i am a medium height.

He's not that ugly but because of ethnic tax he's a truecel in the west unfortunately.

Do you even care about this guy posting your face??
Im guessing you dont
i mean if hes like making fun of my face then maybe i wouId care but like its the internet if you know what i mean. also i shouIdnt have posted my face in the first place jfl

i mean if hes like making fun of my face then maybe i wouId care but like its the internet if you know what i mean. also i shouIdnt have posted my face in the first place jfl
Did you post it on here Or in dms??

If you are non-NT it's completely over. If you are NT you are fakecel.
This guy is not a fakecel in anyway
Even if he is completely NT he would still be an incel tbh

tbh here because some user was calling me a foid infiltrator
I guess it doesn’t matter then since you basically gave people permission to do this shit

nah he trucel

He doesnt look normal his frame is very small he looks smaller then me and Im a framelet
His face is downgrown his chin is recessed looking and He has big lips that are exaggerated even more by his recession

He isn’t disgustingly ugly but he would definitely be seen as ugly by most people
His face looks weak and androgynous with little dimorphism.
He's an incel for sure.

How did you get doxxed if you made your account this year
Did you have another one??
yeah i used to have idk125 and cemgaripoglu2 the first one i forgot the passowrd and cant reset it the second one i got doxxed and it got removed by the staff

not sure but i eat alot and sometimes not i never get bigg i am alway sskinny
Its because you are small framed you probably wont ever not be skinny since your bones are small I have the same problem
Do you workout at all??

Its because you are small framed you probably wont ever not be skinny since your bones are small
Do you workout at all??
i tried going to the gym but gave up. i used to do some pushups and situps but i stopped

i tried going to the gym but gave up. i used to do some pushups and situps but i stopped
fair enough I dont even blame you tbh
Having a small frame just makes working out annoying and the gains you make are shit anyway so It isnt Even worth the effort unless you enjoy it

I gave up on working out but Im going to start again soon but just for health

fair enough I dont even blame you tbh
Having a small frame just makes working out annoying and the gains you make are shit anyway so It isnt Even worth the effort unless you enjoy it

I gave up on working out but Im going to start again soon but just for health
yeah whats the point in even doing anything as a incel tbh

yeah whats the point in even doing anything as a incel tbh
Yeah thats the problem with everything :feelskek:

Incels have no point in life we arent even supposed to be alive

guy in the pic is clearly sub5

not sure but i eat alot and sometimes not i never get bigg i am alway sskinny
You are naturally skinny which is not a bad thing. Since people over here value foids opinions about male looks, they think being skinny is bad, lol.

You are underrating his looks
Who? Also no you are def overrating looks. A MTN is someone like Elliot Rodger or high MTN is someone like bryce hall

You are naturally skinny which is not a bad thing. Since people over here value foids opinions about male looks, they think being skinny is bad, lol.
Being skinny is bad especially when you have a small frame like he does
Women like skinny men but only if they have a good frame or height

Women don’t like small framed skinny men like him though and its bad for getting respect from men too so how Is it a good thing in any way??

Being skinny is bad especially when you have a small frame like he does
Women like skinny men but only if they have a good frame or height

Women don’t like small framed skinny men like him though and its bad for getting respect from men too so how Is it a good thing in any way??
I don't care what women think, their opinions are invalid

If he is a 3/10 or even a 4/10 then he is ugly and he is an incel. End of the story. Nobody here is below a 3/10 anyways except maybe @TheGrayWolf but Im not 100% if he is for real
I’m sub3 and you’ve seen my eye area

Sub8 = subhuman simple as.

View attachment 1234858
He is not ugly or good-looking, he is just a normal, plain looking middle eastern guy. His nose isn't too big or too narrow, his lips arent puffy, his eye brows are normal, he has a basic hairstyle, he has a chin. He is like a 3/10. I consider anyone below 3 as ugly. People on here are very judgemental.
Autism pheno

He looks like he can get a landwhale in her 40s if earns some money and settles as a betabuxx

No hate to him, but he is without a doubt quite sub5. If you think he looks average, you definitely do not go outside. I think I am average, and I mog him

No hate to him, but he is without a doubt quite sub5. If you think he looks average, you definitely do not go outside. I think I am average, and I mog him
I don't say he is average, he is plain looking

I don't say he is average, he is plain looking
Ok. I kinda misinterpreted the post a little. I agree he isn't disgustedly ugly. I don't feel repulsed when I see his face like I do when seeing someone uglier. He's fucked though when it comes to women still.

Ok. I kinda misinterpreted the post a little. I agree he isn't disgustedly ugly. I don't feel repulsed when I see his face like I do when seeing someone uglier. He's fucked though when it comes to women still.
Yeah, my point is that he isn't ugly or good-looking. He still won't pull any foids with his looks

Yeah, my point is that he isn't ugly or good-looking. He still won't pull any foids with his looks
I have seen many guys like him. Over for them, but aren't so ugly they should get treated like absolute subhuman filth. Mitten squad is far uglier, and genuinely strikes me as ugly when I see his face

View attachment 1234858
He is not ugly or good-looking, he is just a normal, plain looking middle eastern guy. His nose isn't too big or too narrow, his lips arent puffy, his eye brows are normal, he has a basic hairstyle, he has a chin. He is like a 3/10. I consider anyone below 3 as ugly. People on here are very judgemental.
He moggs me

View attachment 1234858
He's ugly. His head is composed of 50% forehead, and his lips are so out of place. He genuinely looks like a wojak IRL.