Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Unpopular opinion: @loser550 is not ugly

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

He is not ugly or good-looking, he is just a normal, plain looking middle eastern guy. His nose isn't too big or too narrow, his lips arent puffy, his eye brows are normal, he has a basic hairstyle, he has a chin. He is like a 3/10. I consider anyone below 3 as ugly. People on here are very judgemental.

WHY ARE YOU PASTING HIS FACE EVERYWHERE

Real life wojack.

@loser550 is a truecel

honestly if he just got a better haircut and fashionmaxxed he would just be a normie

@loser550 this you?

honestly if he just got a better haircut and fashionmaxxed he would just be a normie
I see normies with boring haircuts like his. He will look less nerdy if had smaller glasses

If he is a 3/10 or even a 4/10 then he is ugly and he is an incel. End of the story. Nobody here is below a 3/10 anyways except maybe @TheGrayWolf but Im not 100% if he is for real

If he is a 3/10 or even a 4/10 then he is ugly and he is an incel. End of the story. Nobody here is below a 3/10 anyways except maybe @TheGrayWolf but Im not 100% if he is for real
Being slightly below average in looks is not ugly.

he can easily become a stemcel and hoping to maybe betabuxx in his 30/40s

He doesn't have any facial deformities.
Truecel doesnt = facial deformity . Anyone below 3 PSL aka a 4/10 Is a truecel

Someone like Jay Z a solid 3/10 Is a truecel facially due to his garbage features
Being slightly below average in looks is not ugly.
Eh it is but below average aka LTN tier Is mr beast, Andrew Tate and/or Adam driver tier

There is some below 3/10s. Anything below 2/10 is deformed. 2/10 Is Blackops2cel tier for reference Nrg dizzy is maybe around that too

I am ugly everyone hates me society reject

I wouldn't call you ugly but you don't look very attractive if you know what I mean?
Yeah I understand. Personally I am maybe a low tier normie. But I am auffering as if I am a trucel

As far as smv 5'4 is really putting him in the 3 range.

At the end of the day unfortunately men's opinion about other men's looks is not relevant. Women don't rate men nearly as kindly.

I am but I can't/won't prove it

Looks like a school shooter. Foids find average men repulsive so it doesn't even matter how ugly you are.

3/10 is still way below average. And it doesn't matter what we consider ugly, it's about what women do.

Looks like a school shooter. Foids find average men repulsive so it doesn't even matter how ugly you are.
Average looking men have no problem getting foids and saying women are repulsed by them is a bit wrong. Get out of your basement for once and you will see it for yourself

Average looking men have no problem getting foids and saying women are repulsed by them is a bit wrong. Get out of your basement for once and you will see it for yourself
I'm not a basement dweller at all, just because you see average guys in relationships, doesn't mean that they aren't being treated like shit by their gfs. Foids know their value and know that they can bin their boyfriend whenever they want for chad dick or another betabux cuck.

I'm not a basement dweller at all, just because you see average guys in relationships, doesn't mean that they aren't being treated like shit by their gfs. Foids know their value and know that they can bin their boyfriend whenever they want for chad dick or another betabux cuck.
That is kind of true tbh but most women aren't really repulsed by them. Its wrong to use this word

That is kind of true tbh but most women aren't really repulsed by them. Its wrong to use this word
They are though, most marriages are sexless because foids are repulsed by their non chad husband.

They are though, most marriages are sexless because foids are repulsed by their non chad husband.
Absolute bullshit. Some of them maybe but not most

Hes just an fag, he mog the entire forum to the moon and back, fuck that guy

Hes just an fag, he mog the entire forum to the moon and back, fuck that guy
Not really. A lot of users here are fakecels who look like MTNs including you probably

Not really. A lot of users here are fakecels who look like MTNs including you probably
I would have bitches long time ago, i wast born ugly i was mutilated, got my face deformed, if ill surgerymaxx ill quit inceldom

Mfs will see the most deformed people in the world and say they are not ugly and that they mogs
Female behavior on the internet ngl tbh

To me he is not ugly but to 99.9% of foids he is and that's all that matters

To me he is not ugly but to 99.9% of foids he is and that's all that matters
Just because 99% of foids view him as ugly, it doesn't mean that's true. The majority opinion isn't always correct. Back then, Most people believed that the sun revolves around the Earth, but that's not true, the earth revolves around the sun.

he is just a normal, plain looking middle eastern guy
I see hundreds of people who look like him holding hands with girls every day.

Truecel doesnt = facial deformity . Anyone below 3 PSL aka a 4/10 Is a truecel

Someone like Jay Z a solid 3/10 Is a truecel facially due to his garbage features

Eh it is but below average aka LTN tier Is mr beast, Andrew Tate and/or Adam driver tier
You are underrating his looks

Mfs will see the most deformed people in the world and say they are not ugly and that they mogs
Female behavior on the internet ngl tbh
yes tbh i consider myself a incel. its not only that i am ugly i have low iq and bad mental issues too

View attachment 1234858
He is not ugly or good-looking, he is just a normal, plain looking middle eastern guy. His nose isn't too big or too narrow, his lips arent puffy, his eye brows are normal, he has a basic hairstyle, he has a chin. He is like a 3/10. I consider anyone below 3 as ugly. People on here are very judgemental.
He looks bad tbh literally a real life wojak
No offence to him

He doesnt look normal his frame is very small he looks smaller then me and Im a framelet
His face is downgrown his chin is recessed looking and He has big lips that are exaggerated even more by his recession

He isn’t disgustingly ugly but he would definitely be seen as ugly by most people