Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Unpopular Opinion] Life ends at 18

If you mean in hopes of a relationship? That's like 25 (and over). If you mean anything else? No... you have plenty of time..

The rest of your life is a reflection of your initial conditions. If you were miserable in this early phase of your life, you will be limited to misery for the rest of it.
If you didn't get teenage love, didn't have adventures, the rest of your life is over.
As another user has already pointed out, throughout the history of humanity men died before the age of 30, 18 years old is already middle age, the rest is retirement.
"I was born and my life was over"
--- Saint Hamudi (ﷺ)

How is he wrong ? , for most people it's absolute true, normies wageslave entire life will have resources when they will be old

To anyone disagreeing with how you explain that many and not only us are getting more cynical once reach adulthood ? High school and middle school are best time of your life due relative naivety

The older you are ( i'm 26 ) you realize that hidden blackpill is that others lifemog you into oblivion and back, they start families, breed with each other since they are obedient animals they are when you at VERY BEST will wageslave as perma virgin at worst you will quickly rope and nobody besides your parents will care

@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Janoš Petrović

The older you are ( i'm 26 ) you realize that hidden blackpill is that others lifemog you into oblivion and back, they start families, breed with each other since they are obedient animals they are when you at VERY BEST will wageslave as perma virgin at worst you will quickly rope and nobody besides your parents will care

@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Janoš Petrović
As someone who's also 26, I 1000000% agree.

I missed all the key teenage experiences like teen love, friend groups, going on trips, partying, and basically every social milestone. This is probably why I cling to my car hobby so hard. It’s the only thing that was always really there and can make me feel happy. I probably wouldn’t have such an extreme obsession with cars if I wasn’t ostracized during my formative years
This, this and this
Normscums aren't capable of this idea we lost that everything, because it was like air for them and they will be gaslighting us it's our faults for that miserable past and we shouldn't blaming anyone for further consequences of those lost milestones.

I have also very obsessive interest about music and history. Ofc if they tell us find some hobby and we give them our examples they begin mumbling something about self-confidence and self improooooove jfl

@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Janoš Petrović
As someone who's also 26, I 1000000% agree.
Wth, you both are that old?? :feelsmega: I assumed you guys to be younger