Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel unlike some incels I actually DESERVE a girl's love

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I'm financially stable and I'm willing to provide for a women. I'm a loving person I'd honestly enjoy cuddling, talking, going on dates and experiencing things together with her more than having sex. Sex to me is just something that increases bond between people. So why don't I have a gf? It's not like I havn't tried, I've literally tried very hard and failed, it's because IM ugly, no girl will ever care about how good of a partner I'll be if im ugly as there is 0 initial attraction, this alone proves that ATTRACTION is 100% looks. IT will not touch this because they don't want anyone to see that there are actual nice incels that struggle.

this world is unfair, if it was fair a girl would be between my arms and we'd be kissing and going on cute dates by now.

Last edited:
Kinda brutal

Bild.jpeg

Yeah good luck ending up with a used up whore who's no longer willing to fuck you yet screws chad on the side while you raise his kids

Most here deserve a 10/10 Stacy

I'd honestly enjoy cuddling, talking, going on dates and experiencing things together with her more than having sex. Sex to me is just something that increases bond between people.
fully agree though, i am the same way

no muscles for face!

jfl if you think toxic incels deserve girls. I only sympathize for actual genuinely nice incels that struggle
:soy:y u inkwells so toxic eww
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::feels:

kys foid worshipper, foids aren't some angels that I should have to work hard to diserve

jfl if you think toxic incels deserve girls. I only sympathize for actual genuinely nice incels that struggle
We all struggle, these sluts are toxic towards us. We're just retaliating.

Jfl are you for real

With this “toxic shit “ ?

You realized that’s a word invented by female to shot down men who don’t get pussy and get angry about it ?

Plenty of toxic attractive men around, they still got pussy

Just look at celebrity , of the dozens of celebrity who got fucked by me too all of them were ugly , so they were “toxic”

Only attractive one was James Franco , and people forgave him , he still does movie
Which prove the point

Why would you volunteer to provide for a woman.

No man deserve love, like no man deserve sex.
Then why some get this while some don't?
If some guys can receive love from a foid without deserving it, we ALL deserve it too.

You don’t deserve shit

Can your oneitis threads please be relegated to the Sewers? :feelsjuice:

But I put a lot of thought into writing them
Considering the fact that you average about 5 sentences per thread, I wouldn't say so. :feelsjuice:

Jfl are you for real

With this “toxic shit “ ?

You realized that’s a word invented by female to shot down men who don’t get pussy and get angry about it ?

Plenty of toxic attractive men around, they still got pussy

Just look at celebrity , of the dozens of celebrity who got fucked by me too all of them were ugly , so they were “toxic”

Only attractive one was James Franco , and people forgave him , he still does movie
Which prove the point

the whole idea of deserving or entitlement is false. no one deserves anything. no one is entitled to anything. i've moved past the idea of dating after observing female nature for myself, it's a cucked activity. i hope you are able to see the same too xd

I'm financially stable and I'm willing to provide for a women. I'm a loving person I'd honestly enjoy cuddling, talking, going on dates and experiencing things together with her more than having sex. Sex to me is just something that increases bond between people. So why don't I have a gf? It's not like I havn't tried, I've literally tried very hard and failed, it's because IM ugly, no girl will ever care about how good of a partner I'll be if im ugly as there is 0 initial attraction, this alone proves that ATTRACTION is 100% looks. IT will not touch this because they don't want anyone to see that there are actual nice incels that struggle.
You just have to get lucky. I don't know what else to say. I've pretty much given up at this point, although I'm only 20.

too much soy, didnt read

:bluepill: cuck,there is no such thing as ''love''

I agree and relate to your OP, but in this you're wrong. The great majority of incels started as nice people receiving bad treatment for nothing but their looks. All incels have struggled and still do.

I'm sorry man, you're not alone

meanwhile broke ass 20 felonies chad will still slay dozen women a month without giving them any attention and probably beating them when they are rude

I wish you good luck @HiddenUzer , but "deserve" doesn't have much to do with it, I fear. There's a lot of people in this world who deserve a hell of a lot better than what they have, I think, and most are getting precious little.

It's really all just a game, a skill that has to be learned by your face and bone. It's more like poker, and our hand is shit.

I've come to accept that I don't deserve a goddamn thing because justice and love aren't real anyways. There's a lovely arbitrary feel to both of those and their distribution, and having had seen it, I just want to step out of it. I don't even care about being a good person anymore, I'm just going to do what I can to not be a bad person and leave it there.

meanwhile broke ass 20 felonies chad will still slay dozen women a month without giving them any attention and probably beating them when they are rude
You can be whatever you want if you're good looking. HiddenUzer, if you want to be a pathetic betabuxx so badly then just be a sugardaddy ffs.

You can be whatever you want if you're good looking. HiddenUzer, if you want to be a pathetic betabuxx so badly then just be a sugardaddy ffs.
you cant be a sugardaddy at 18

all I want is a stacy, no foid even has eye contact with me, it's brutal, I'm invisible to them

I want to buy a woman and keep her in a cage the way you keep a turtle in a terrarium