Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unlike obese men, fat landwhale, pigs these days have 0 shame or insecurity over their disgusting weight

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Lazy, fucking, pigs (obese pigs, not just overweight ones, mind you) just wobble around and have NO fucking shame over their weight. They even try to hit on Chad and think that they deserve Chad. This 400 lbs white pig tried to hit on Chad at work. One time a 400 lbs hispanic woman tried to hit on me.

When I was around 173 lbs @ 5'10" I felt somewhat insecure and uncomfortable around young and attractive foids. My face was round and chubby. Thats why I lost 10 lbs. These landwhales who are CLINICALLY obese walk around with ZERO shame. Disgusting. If I were an obese person, I would feel shame to talk to a thin or otherwise attractive and in shape woman for WORK related things, let alone FLIRTING.

Last edited:
Average landwhale still SMV-mogs this entire forum tbh.

They don't tend to live very long

landwhales could solve world hunger by donating their fat in africa

Average landwhale still SMV-mogs this entire forum tbh.
In the long run almost all of them have obese husbands or long term boyfriends.

I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, almost no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people.

Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship. Some male model having cyber sex with some whale on a Thursday night on Instagram does not mean he will marry or fuck the whale in real life.

Absolutely zero shame. But why would they when they are 5’3 350lbs and still get fucked by Chad and told by everyone they are beautiful.

Absolutely zero shame. But why would they when they are 5’3 350lbs and still get fucked by Chad and told by everyone they are beautiful.
I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, almost no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people.

Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship. Some male model having cyber sex with some whale on a Thursday night on Instagram does not mean he will marry or fuck the whale in real life.

When I was around 173 lbs @ 5'10" I felt somewhat insecure and uncomfortable around young and attractive foids.
But now when you lost 10lbs you ferl secure and comfortable around them? :waitwhat:

Yes most fat pigs are not in relationships with Chad, but they are still getting fucked by Chad.

But now when you lost 10lbs you ferl secure and comfortable around them? :waitwhat:
Well I look my best I can be so I don't feel bad. What can I do with the face I was born with?

Yes most fat pigs are not in relationships with Chad, but they are still getting fucked by Chad.
Prove it. I don't see any evidence of this. Tinder matches aren't evidence.

Why do I see no landwhales with attractive men in real life?

Its pretty much impossible for these pigs to have any insecurity over their appearance.

Prove it. I don't see any evidence of this. Tinder matches aren't evidence.

Why do I see no landwhales with attractive men in real life?
I just explained it..

You don’t see it because they are not in a relationship. They are not going out in public together. Chad stops by her house, fucks her, then leaves.

I just explained it..

You don’t see it because they are not in a relationship. They are not going out in public together. Chad stops by her house, fucks her, then leaves.
A good looking man would fuck an attractive woman. Why would they fuck a hambeast? If they are truly attractive, they would match with better looking foids.

Attractive people usually don't fuck obese people. You are using Tinder matches as "proof" that obese people are fucking healthy, attractive people.

Last edited:
From my experience land whales actually treat me worse than normal women because since I’m ugly they think that I might be interested in them (I’m not). They have to make it clear they fucking hate me and want nothing to do with me. I personally think they are fucking repulsive. I would rather die alone. I might be ugly but I’m not a pig fat fuck.

@DeathIsSalvation
Dog shit. no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people or ghetto niggers.

Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship. Some male model having cyber sex with some whale on a weekend on Instagram does not mean he will marry or fuck the whale in real life.