Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Unless you own your own business, you shouldn’t like your job

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I agree. I hate doing so much and working so hard for years just to be unnoticed and never recognized for what I do. My dads millionaire friends tell me I should go work for the competition

Whats the difference between owing your business and working for somebody else?

I agree. I hate doing so much and working so hard for years just to be unnoticed and never recognized for what I do. My dads millionaire friends tell me I should go work for the competition
I’m going to try and work for my current company’s competitor, and hold down both jobs. I am tired of not getting promoted.

Starting my own business is a must, if I don’t rope.

if you own your business you still rely on other companies, customers, the government, the jews, etc.

most small businesses fall through, I doubt the owner enjoyed it much

edit: exception was back in the day when owning a business = rape foids by showing muh authoritah. but nowadays notable practitioners of this art like vince mcmahon are being #metoo'd, so this might be less feasible. sad!

Idk man. Working for the sake of money is kinda cucked. Like obviously you need money to live, but why waste fucking 50 years of your life? Be frugal and just live off your savings by the time you hit 30.